剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
because his memories aren't buried or locked away.
它们没了
They're gone.
就好像以前的他不存在
It's like his old self didn't exist.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
你觉得你能做得更好吗
Do you think you can do any better?
欢迎一试
You are welcome to try.
我们已经试过拷问了
We already tried torture.
你知道我为什么喜欢拷问吗
You know what I love about torture?
或许你等不及我列出
I'm not sure if you have enough time for me to list
所有原因 我就说主因
all the reasons, but mainly it's because
那就是总能找到新道具
there's always another gear to find.
依赖一个失败者和死人就是这结果
This is what I get for relying on a washout and a dead man.
我不喜欢那家伙
I don't like that guy.
你知道吗
Hmm, you know.
说句实话
I'll be honest.
我必须承认 之前我没怎么实践过
Which I have to admit, I don't have much practice in.
我不喜欢这种情形
I don't like this situation.
一点也不
Not one bit.
首先就是 斯旺先生喜欢把我
For one thing, Mr. Thawne has this habit of treating me
当侍从一样对待
like a henchman.
而你知道所有侍从的共通点吗
And do you know what all henchmen have in common,
亨特船长
Captain Hunter?
对此没有感想吗
No thoughts on this one?
所有侍从的共通点
The thing that all henchmen have in common
就是他们最后都会死
is that they all end up dead.
一个我非常想要躲避的命运
A fate that I am fastidiously trying to avoid.
或许我只是讨厌听令于别人
Maybe it's that I just hate taking orders.
或是被威胁
Or being threatened.
你也不喜欢被威胁 是不是
You don't like being threatened, do you?
你说什么
What's that?
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
天啊 不
Oh, God. No.
是啊 我也不喜欢
Yeah, neither do I.
所以我才需要你的配合
Which is why I need your cooperation.
来终结斯旺先生烦人的威胁
To end Mr. Thawne's tedious threats.
我什么都不知道 我发誓
Look, I-I don't know anything.I swear.
我不能相信你说的
I can't take your word for it.
不过别担心
But don't worry.
我会先问你一个简单的问题
I will start you off with an easy question.
右眼还是左眼
Right eye or left eye?
不 求求你 不要
No, please. Please, don't.
我会照办 我告诉你所有你想知道的事
I'll do anything, I'll-I'll tell you anything you want to know.
即便我不知道
Even if I don't know it!
求你 不要
Please, don't!
第二个问题
Second question.
上一次你去看牙医是什么时候
When was the last time you had any dental work done?
什么 不要不要 天啊
What? No, no, God.
或许不是最佳状态 话说回来
It may not be in the best condition, but then again,
亨特船长是英国人
Captain Hunter is British.
你拔了他的牙
You pulled out his tooth?
就拷问来说 这手段有点太次了吧
As torture goes, isn't that kind of bush league?
拿近点看
Look closer.
谢了 我才不要
Thank you, but no.
上面有个标记 像是条形码
There're some markings on here, like a barcode.
账户信息
Account information.
是瑞士一个保险箱上的
From a security deposit box in Switzerland.
谁会把这种信息刻在牙齿上
Who puts that kind of information on a tooth?
时间之主会
A Time Master.
那可不是普通的保险箱
That's no ordinary security box.
我也是这么想的
My thinking exactly.
箱子里可能是
Now, it's possible the box could contain
他儿子的出生证明之类的 但是
his son's birth certificate and the like, but...
鉴于采取的特殊保护措施
given the exotic nature of the care that's been taken here,
-我不得不猜 -里面是矛的剩余部分
- I would have to assume-- - It's the rest of the Spear.
上次存取保险箱是什么时候
When was it last accessed?
2025年1月
January 2025.
你要去哪里吗
Oh, you got somewhere to go?
有意思 很准时啊
Funny, just like clockwork...
让时间球体回到2025年
Take the Time Sphere back to 2025
拿到矛的剩余部分
and secure the rest of the Spear.
谁要是再搞砸了
The next one of you who screws up
丢掉的不只是一颗牙齿
will lose more than just a tooth.
我可不想见你再丢一只手 马尔科姆
Well, I'd hate to see you lose another hand, Malcolm.
中城
2017年
搞什么 灰老头
Seriously, Grey?
你把我带回到2017年
I know you didn't bring me to 2017
可不是来喝拿铁和星冰乐的 哥们
just so we could get lattes and frappuccinos, man.
当然不是
Of course not.
只是我的同事这个点
Just my colleague merely frequents
常来这家咖啡店
this establishment at this hour.
抱歉 杰佛逊
Sorry, Jefferson.
你该回乘波号♥去
You should go back to the Waverider.
后面的事有我就够了
I can handle things from here.
你到底怎么了 哥们
What the hell is going on with you, man?
爸爸
Dad?
你没告诉我要来市里啊
I didn't know you were coming to town?
爸爸
Dad?
我想给你个惊喜
Well, I-- I wanted to surprise you.
等下 你的同事就是你女儿
Wait. Your colleague is your daughter?
莉莉 这是我朋友杰佛逊
Lily, this is my friend Jefferson.
杰佛逊 这是我女儿
Jefferson, this is my daughter.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
-我们坐下聊吧 -好啊
- Should we, uh, sit down? - Yeah.
真是太奇怪了
This is... so weird.
因为我没想到有机会见到你
Uh, because I didn't think I'd get the chance to meet you.
从没想到 现在却坐着聊天
Like, ever. But, uh, here we are.
我之前跟杰佛逊解释你能如何
I was explaining to Jefferson how you might be able
帮助我们的...
to assist us with the, um--
研究项目
Research project.
有点印第安纳·琼斯的味道
Sort of like Indiana Jones.
对 有点
Yeah, sort of.
你竟然把它带到咖啡店了
You brought it to a coffee shop?
首先
Oh, well, for one thing.
放射出低能离子辐射
It's throwing off low levels of ionic radiation.
是离子观察器吗
Is that an ionic transmographer?
从没见过比房♥子还小的
I've never seen one smaller than a house!
我在大溪地想到要做个超级微型版
Yeah, I had an idea for hyperminiaturization when I was in Tahiti.
没有好好休假
I don't vacation well.
知道吗
You know,
我在想一股短波离子脉冲或许
I'm thinking a shortwave ionic pulse might...
或许该把我们的研究项目
Perhaps we should, uh, take our little research project
带到更隐蔽的地方
somewhere a bit more private...
时空航行飞船
A temporal navigation vessel.
简直难以置信
I--I absolutely cannot believe it.
你好 你是哪位
Um, hello, who are you?
你们好 我叫莉莉
Oh, hi. Hi, I'm Lily.
我是马丁的女儿
I'm--I'm Martin's daughter.
没听马丁说过他有个女儿
We didn't know Martin had a daughter.
对 你跟我说自己没子女
Yeah, you told me you didn't have kids.
我想给我的私生活留点隐私
Well, I like to keep my private life...private.
隐私归隐私 撒谎归撒谎
There's private, and there's lying.
莎拉 你知道这事吗
Sara, do you know about this?
我什么都知道
Oh, I know all about this.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
在做决定
Trying to make up my mind.
艾尔伯德拥有这么精良的杀人武器
I mean, Eobard has such a delicious selection of killing devices.
我们不能冲进银行
We can't just storm into the bank
要求交出保险箱
and demand to see the deposit box.
完全可以
We absolutely can.
我们可是刺客联盟的前成员
We're former members of the League of Assassins.
这次行动需要小心行事
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表