剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
我是莎拉·兰斯
My name is Sara Lance.
去年 曾是时间之主的里普·亨特
Last year, a former Time Master named Rip Hunter
招募了一群英雄和恶棍来拯救世界
recruited a team of heroes and villains to save the world,
我们做到了
and we did,
但在这个过程中我们摧毁了时间之主
but in the process we destroyed the Time Masters.
现在 我们继承了他们的衣钵
Now we've taken up their mantle
以免时间罪犯破坏时间线
of protecting the timeline from time criminals.
我们不再是保护世界
We are no longer saving the world.
我们是在保护历史
We are saving history.
不过请别叫我们英雄
But don't call us heroes.
我们是传奇
We are legends.
《明日传奇》前情提要
Previously on "Legends of Tomorrow"...
海伍德 我是内特·海伍德博士
Heywood. Dr. Nate Heywood.
我来是想谈谈莎拉·兰斯 雷·帕尔默
I need to talk to you about Sara Lance, Ray Palmer,
还有传奇的其他人
and the rest of the Legends.
我想他们遇到麻烦了
I think they're all in trouble.
我在引导我们的飞船与鱼雷发生碰撞
I am piloting us on a collision course with a torpedo.
-吉迪恩 -我在这里 船长
- Gideon. - I'm here, Captain.
亨特船长在哪
Where's Captain Hunter?
我很乐意播放他给你们的最后留言
I would be happy to play his final message for you all.
在一起你们就是最棒的队员
Together, you are the best crew,
是一个船长想拥有的最佳队伍
the best team a captain could ever hope for.
祝好运
Good luck.
各位 我们离开1942年吧
What do you guys say we get out of 1942?
回答完我们的问题前不能离开
Not until you answer a few questions.
我们是美国正义协会
We're the Justice Society of America.
我们要带走你们
And you're coming with us.
天呐
Oh, my God.
你是钢铁司令官
You're Commander Steel.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
冷静点
Just relax.
我们都是朋友
We're all friends here.
雷克斯·泰勒跟我们说过美国正义协会
Rex Tyler told us about the JSA.
你们都很厉害
You guys are awesome.
你好 我是杰克斯
Hey. The name's Jax.
雷克斯从来没提过你们
Rex never mentioned any of you.
能否说一下你们为什么冒充战情局的人
Mind telling us what you were doing impersonating OSS agents?
其实很简单
It's quite simple, actually.
我们之前在保护阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦
We were protecting Albert Einstein from Nazi agents
纳粹分子想要绑♥架♥他
who were attempting to kidnap him
强迫他以后帮他们
and force him to build an atomic bomb
造原♥子♥弹♥
in the future.
时间旅行 很难解释
Time travel. It's-- it's hard to explain.
你们有很多时间
You can take all the time you need.
你们被捕了
In custody.
别着急 我们再谈谈
Whoa, take it easy. Let's talk for a minute.
毕竟 你是我...
I mean, after all, you're my...
黑曜石 遮住阳光
Obsidian, shut off the lights!
真厉害
Wow, that's pretty neat.
她想要杀死我们
She's trying to kill us!
不 她只是在调情
Nah, she's just flirting.
我们不想打斗
We don't want to fight!
你赢了
You win!
明日传奇
第二季第二集
美国正义协会总部 1942年
你怎么就非得提时间旅行呢
You just had to mention time travel, didn't you?
至少不是他先动的手
Yeah, well, at least he didn't throw the first punch.
我能够保护好自己 雷蒙德
I'm perfectly capable of defending myself, Raymond.
你刚才明明被一个身穿
I'm pretty sure that you got knocked out
星条旗紧身连衣裤的青少年打倒了
by a teenager in a star-spangled leotard.
她叫星女
Her name's Stargirl.
有谁知道她的真名吗
Did anybody catch her regular-person name?
我很意外你没问她要电♥话♥
I'm surprised you didn't ask for her number.
这么说今天被痛揍是我的错了
Oh, so it's my fault that we got our asses handed to us?
他们只是配合得比我们好罢了
Look, they're just better coordinated than us.
各位 先听我说
You guys, just listen to me for two--
帅哥 闭嘴吧
Pretty, shut up.
如果我没记错的话 你来晚了
If I recall, you were late coming to the party.
是吗 你怎么知道的
Oh, is that right? How did you see that?
我以前从没见过他们
Never laid eyes on them before in my life.
他们相当肯定他们认识你
They seemed quite adamant that they knew you.
相信我 如果我见过这群人
Believe me, if I'd met this bunch,
我肯定会记得的
pretty sure I'd remember.
你觉得我们该怎么处置他们
What do you propose we do with 'em?
我有个大胆的想法 长官
If I may be so bold, sir,
把他们关到莱文沃斯的无底洞
I say we find the darkest hole in Leavenworth
然后把钥匙扔掉
and throw away the key.
我觉得可以把他们送到贝尔维尤精神病院
I say we ship 'em to the boys in Bellevue Mental Hospital.
我想在我们做任何事之前
I suppose before we do anything,
应该先审问一下他们
we ought to question them.
前提是我们能插上话
If we can even manage to get a word in.
我不明白他们当初为什么要追踪我们
I don't understand why they were tracking us in the first place.
因为他们是美国正义协会
Because they're the Justice Society of America,
全国已知唯一最大的秘密组织
the single greatest secret force this country has ever known.
如果是秘密组织 你怎么知道他们的
If it's so secret, how do you know about them?
肯定是他的纳粹管理人告诉他的
Because his Nazi handlers have briefed him, no doubt.
我不是纳粹 我是一名历史学家
Look, I'm not a Nazi. I'm a historian.
又要扯什么时间旅行的屁话了
Here we go with the time travel nonsense again.
070233...
什么
What?
你狗牌上的号♥码
Those are numbers on your dog tags.
任何文件都没有公开这条信息
They're not disclosed on any documents,
包括军队资料
military or otherwise.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
1955年你儿子出生后
You gave these to your wife
你把它给了你妻子
after the birth of your son in 1955.
正面有处凹陷是1939年你从刺客手里
The dent in the front was from an assassin's bullet
救下罗斯福总统时子弹击中的痕迹
when you saved President Roosevelt in 1939.
你儿子把它给了他的儿子
Your son passed them down to his son,
我
me.
1942年 巴黎
你来晚了 斯旺先生
You are late, Herr Thawne.
你会发现我的时间观念
You'll find that I have an entirely
和大多数人都不太相同
different concept of time than most.
东西找到了吗
Did you located the item?
在柏林
It's in Berlin.
元首不想放弃
The Fuehrer refuses to part with it.
我有更有价值的东西能给他
I have something much more valuable to offer him.
美国正义协会可以说就是一群超级战士
The JSA are basically a group of super-soldiers.
想赢 这是德意志帝国不可或缺的
To win, the Reich will need their own.
这剂量很小
This is just a taste.
只够一个人的量
Enough to dose one person.
算是个证明
Proof of concept.
给我我想要的
Give me what I want
你的元首用不了几个月
and your Fuehrer will be planting his flag
就能在白宫插上他的战旗
on the White House lawn within a matter of months.
成交吗
Do we have an accord?
泰勒先生
Mr. Tyler.
看吧 雷克斯·泰勒
See? Rex Tyler.
都说我们认识他了
Told you we knew the guy.
我不认识你
I don't know you.
谁也不认识
Any of you.
告诉我这到底是怎么回事
Tell me what the heck is going on here.
-我们一直在跟你解释 -抱歉 女士
- Well, we tried explaining-- - I'm sorry, ma'am,
我在问你们的队长
I was addressing the team leader.
简单来说
Oh, well, simply put,
我们作为时间旅行者
we've come here as time travelers
穿越时空找出找出并修正历史偏差
to identify aberrations in history and correct them.
我们和你们一样是超级英雄
We're superheroes, like you guys.
你觉得你们和我们一样
You think you're just like us?
你们有什么能力
What are your qualifications?
我用我的积蓄
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表