剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
他引领美国独♥立♥并担任了第一任总统
He led America to independence and became its first President.
没有华盛顿 美国就不会有民♥主♥
Well, without Washington, America wouldn't have democracy.
或《汉密尔顿》歌♥剧
Or "Hamilton."
如果华盛顿那么酷 为什么他在1美元上
If Washington's so cool, why he's on the $1 bill
而富兰克林在100美元上
and Franklin's on the $100 bill?
他才是真的酷
Now he's cool.
他是酷 但是他没有领着军队
He is cool, but he didn't lead the troops
横渡特拉华河进行偷袭
across the Delaware in a sneak attack.
是华盛顿做的 而且若那次攻击失败
Washington did. And, if that offensive fails,
美国独♥立♥战争也会失败
the American Revolution fails,
美♥利♥坚♥合众国也就不存在了
and the United States ceases to exist.
我都说了是陷阱
Like I said, trap.
你不会让我们什么都不做吧
Well, surely you're not suggesting we do nothing.
不 我们得救华盛顿
No, we have to save Washington.
只是我们需要小心行事
We just need to be careful about it.
都系好安全带吧
Let's buckle up.
等下 我们要怎么找到华盛顿
Wait, how do we even know where to find Washington?
在横渡特拉华河那晚之前
The night before crossing the Delaware,
华盛顿在威廉·基斯在宾夕法尼亚的家中
Washington was in Pennsylvania at the home of William Keith.
所以我们要在平安夜闯入别人的家吗
So we're just gonna break into someone's house on Christmas Eve?
是的 就像圣诞老人
Yep, just like Santa.
基斯会举办一场圣诞晚宴
Keith would've thrown a Christmas banquet
招待华盛顿和他的部下
for Washington and his men.
平安夜的秘密任务呀
Ooh, secret mission on Christmas Eve.
恭喜你 米克 你刚成为了
Congratulations, Mick, you just became
美国陆军的一名二等兵
a private in the U.S. Army.
内特 阿玛雅 你俩扮成富有的新婚夫妇
Nate, Amaya, you two will pose as wealthy newlyweds
迫切想为革命做出贡献
eager to make a contribution to the revolutionary cause.
杰克斯和斯泰因 在船上负责指挥
Jax and Stein, quarterback the mission from the ship.
一旦发现有麻烦
At the first sign of trouble,
你们就变火风暴
you Firestorm up.
雷 我需要你穿原子侠战衣变小
Ray, I need you to miniaturize down in the ATOM suit--
当圣诞节袜子里的玩具
A toy in a Christmas stocking.
去做侦查
And run reconnaissance.
好了 让我们去拯救美国吧
All right, let's go save America.
宾夕法尼亚 1776年
平安夜
1776年的圣诞晚宴 这也太
A Christmas banquet in 1776. This is so--
蠢了
Stupid.
-你的圣诞精神哪去了 -哈哈哈
- Where's your Christmas spirit? - Ho-ho-ho.
你来自波士顿
Ah, you're from Boston.
告诉我 你熟悉自♥由♥之子吗[爱国团体]
Tell me, are you familiar with the Sons of Liberty?
我和我妻子私底下是热心的
Oh, intimately, my wife and I are avid--
我们是热心的支持者
We're--we're avid supporters.
这是你妻子
This is your wife?
-对 -其实我们才新婚
- Yes. - We're newlyweds, actually.
非常新
Brand new.
波士顿的风俗确实与众不同
Well, they, um, they certainly do things differently up in Boston.
能赏脸喝杯蛋酒吗 女士
Could I interest you in a glass of eggnog, ma'am?
谢谢
Thanks.
味道很猛
It's got a kick.
这是我妻子玛莎的秘方
It's my wife Martha's recipe.
朗姆酒有点浓 但在这个艰难时期
A little heavy on the rum, but, in these trying times,
多加点朗姆酒挺合理的
I believe extra rum is warranted.
玛莎
Martha...
你是乔治·华盛顿
You're George Washington.
乐意效劳
At your service.
告诉我十三个美丽殖民地中
Now tell me, from which of our 13 fair colonies
哪个是你故乡
do you hail from?
首个殖民地
The first one.
带他离开 莎拉
Get him out of there, Sara.
华盛顿将军 我们得走了
General Washington, we have to go.
没时间解释了 你有生命危险
I don't have time to explain, but your life is in danger.
守住
Hold position!
我们得走了
We need to go.
我不会撤退
I will not retreat.
你必须走
I insist.
乔吉 快从后面离开
Georgie, out the back, now.
你是位十分独特的女士
You are a most unusual woman.
-赏脸跳支舞 -什么
- Shall we dance? - What?
下腰
Dip.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
怎么停电了
What happened to the power?
我怎么知道
How would I know?
你才是技师啊
You're supposed to be the engineer.
各位 我的战衣失灵了
Guys, my suit just died.
各位 有人吗
Guys? Hello?
内特 内特
Nate, Nate!
往下看
Look down here!
雷
Ray?
-我的枪被烧坏了 -我们该回去
- My gun, it's fried! - We should turn back.
保护你是我们的首要任务
Protecting you is our first priority.
里普
Rip?
里普
Rip.
-你怎么到这的 -我不喜欢这感觉
- How did you get here? - I don't like this.
里普
Rip.
你好 莎拉
Hello, Sara.
再见 莎拉
Good-bye, Sara.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
罗里先生 又见面了
Mr. Rory, we meet again.
你♥他♥妈♥什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you?
相反 感觉从没有这么对过
On the contrary, nothing has ever been more right.
如果有 我们更像了 不是吗
If anything, we're a bit more alike now, aren't we?
带他们走
Take them away!
拜托 撑住 莎拉 撑住
Come on, hang in there, Sara. Hang in there.
别担心 死过一次了 并不喜欢
Don't worry, died once. Wasn't a fan.
我们需要吉迪恩的医疗帮助
We need Gideon's medical capabilities
取出子弹并治疗内伤
to extract the bullet and repair any internal damage.
我们合体 就能利用火风暴的核能
If we merge, we can use Firestorm's nuclear energy
修复时光驱动引擎 启动吉迪恩
to repair the time drive and get Gideon back online.
聪明
Brilliant.
怎么回事
What's happening?
让飞船失灵的东西肯定也影响了
Whatever fried the ship must've done the same thing
我们的量子连接器 就像电磁脉冲
to our Quantum Splicer, like an EMP.
所以雷蒙德才会被困在
Which explains why Raymond is stuck
缩小的状态
in a miniaturized state.
-杰克斯 -我另想办法启动吉迪恩 你
- Jax... - I'll find another way to get Gideon online, you just--
你只要撑住
you just hang in there.
杰克斯
Jax...
是里普干的
it was Rip.
什么 不不 不可能
What? No, no, no, that's not possible.
军团肯定使计让他变坏了
The Legion must've found some way to turn him.
不 他们绝不可能
No, they could never--
显然他们做到了 但我们的任务很明了
Well, apparently, they have, but our mission remains clear.
-必须拯救华盛顿 -还有罗里
- We must save Washington. - And Rory.
不言而喻
That was implied.
不论军团对里普做了什么 我们得救回他
Whatever the Legion's done to Rip, we gotta get him back.
杰克斯 现在你来负责
Jax, I'm putting you in charge.
我 可是我
Well--me? But, I--
你可以的
You got this.
莎拉 莎拉
Sara? Sara!
-灰老头 赶快想办法 -她还活着
- Grey, do something. - She's still alive.
我尽量稳定她的情况 但我们需要吉迪恩
I'll try to stabilize her, but we need Gideon.
我不知道怎么当船长
I don't know how to be a Captain, man.
你可以的 杰佛逊
Yes, you do, Jefferson.
好吧
Okay.
莎拉还在撑着 灰老头在照顾她
Sara's still hanging on, and Grey's taking care of her.
她让我暂代船长
And she's put me in charge.
我和迷你雷会继续修复飞船的电力
Me and mini Ray will work on restoring the ship's power.
你和阿玛雅去营救华盛顿
You and Amaya need to rescue Washington
好让他横渡特拉华河
so he can cross the Delaware.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表