剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
我讨厌八十年代
I hate the '80s!
知道达克要见谁了吗
Is there any sign of who Darhk's meeting with?
还没
Not yet!
在特区公园秘密会面
Clandestine meeting in a D.C. park.
英国著名间谍作家
很像约翰·勒·卡雷的间谍小说的开端
It feels like the beginning of a John le Carré spy novel.
詹姆斯邦德系列小说作家
我比较喜欢伊安·弗兰明I'm more of an Ian Fleming guy.
爆♥炸♥多一点 衣服穿少一点
Mm, more explosions, less clothing.
万一达克见的是杀雷克斯的杀手呢
What if Darhk is meeting with Rex's killer?
那他俩谁都别想离开
Then we don't let either of them leave.
有动静了
We've got movement.
一个男的刚进了公园
A man just entered the park.
雷 我们需要收音
Ray, we need audio.
早就想到了 船长
Yep, way ahead of you, Cap.
幸亏附近曾有个科技村
Thankfully, there was a Tech Village nearby.
你不会相信几个日用品
You wouldn't believe what you can hack together
能拼装出什么东西
with a few household items.
晚上好 达克先生
Dobriy Vecher, Mr. Darhk.
原来他见的是苏联代表团成员
Sounds like he's meeting with a member of the Soviet delegation,
不是杀雷克斯的人
not Rex's killer.
包裹收到了
The package is procured.
好消息啊 波利斯
Excellent news, Boris.
这是你的名字吧 波利斯还是伊戈尔
That is your name, isn't it? Boris? Or is it Igor?
我发现你们克格勃特工就这两个名字
I find it's always one or the other with you KGB agents.
无论是谁 一旦条约签订
Anywho, once the treaty is signed,
国宴期间 你要交出包裹
during the State Dinner, you'll deliver the package.
你也会交出我要的东西吗
And you will uphold your half of the bargain?
依照协定
As agreed.
但首先 我们干杯
But first, a toast.
愿我们两国和平共处
To peace between our two nations.
达克对核条约从来不感兴趣
Darhk was never interested in the nuclear treaty.
他要和克格勃做秘密交易
He's working a side deal with the KGB.
紧急情况
Mayday!
我叫马丁·斯泰因 你肯定听说过我
My--My name is Martin Stein. You must have heard of me.
你可能听说过我
You may have heard of me.
马蒂 年轻的你刚走进公园
Marty, younger you just entered the park.
什么 这不可能
What? But that--that's impossible.
今天是12月7日 克莱丽莎的生日
Today is December 7th, Clarissa's birthday.
我记得很清楚 我们订了一桌晚餐
I distinctly remember we had a dinner reservation
我花了几个月才预定上
for this evening which took me months to procure.
那你肯定是放她鸽子了
Well, you must have blown her off.
-这下可好了 -我们要不要阻止他
- This ought to be good. - Should we stop him?
阻止什么 我在做什么
Stop what? What am I doing?
达克先生 请允许我做个自我介绍
Mr. Darhk, uh, allow me to introduce myself.
我是马丁·斯泰因 你可能听说过我
My name is Martin Stein. You may have heard of me.
我是谈判小组的一员 最近还被提名
I'm on the negotiating team and was recently nominated
角逐我的第六次物理卡林奖
for my sixth Carlin Award in physics.
-祝贺你 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thank you.
你是跟踪我到这里的吗
Did you follow me here?
是的
I did.
我在研究一个嬗变项目
You see, I'm--I'm working on a--a transmutation project that
这对于国♥家♥安♥全♥至关重要
is vital to national security.
希望你可以帮我把计划书交给总统
I was hoping you might pass the proposal on to the President.
抱歉
Excuse me,
我不禁注意到您戴的是指挥官手表
I can't help but notice you're wearing a Komandirskie watch,
这通常提供给苏联国防部
typically supplied to the Soviet Ministry of Defense.
在官方谈判日程以外跟苏联人见面
Meeting with a Soviet outside of the official negotiation schedule?
这太不正常了
That is highly irregular.
不会有事的
好吗
雷 米克 现在就过去
Ray, Mick, get in there, now.
好吧
Okay.
这里显然有些误会
Clearly, uh, there's been some kind of misunderstanding.
我这就走 当做这五分钟什么事也没发生
I'll just leave and pretend these last five minutes didn't happen.
很不幸
Unfortunately,
我的想象力没那么丰富
my imagination isn't quite that vivid.
-灰老头 -马丁
- Gray! - Martin!
雷 怎么回事
Ray, what happened?
达克刚捅了年轻的马蒂
Darhk just stabbed Marty's younger self.
达克去哪了
Where's Darhk?
我们跟丢了
We lost him.
没事的 我会救你的
It's gonna be okay. I'm gonna get you back.
-他在哪 -他在过来的路上
- Where is he? - He's on his way now.
别担心 你会没事的
Don't worry, you're gonna be fine.
又是你
You again?
我是说 又是我
I mean, me again.
看来你猜出来了
Guess you figured it out.
这是怎么回事
How did this happen?
聪明绝世的我不能英年早逝
I'm too young to die. Too brilliant to die.
拜托谁能让年轻的我闭嘴吗
Will one of you please shut me up?
-乐意之至 -吉迪恩
- Gladly. - Gideon?
我在烧灼年轻的马丁的伤口
I'm cauterizing the younger Martin's wound.
我担心会给两位患者留下相当难看的疤痕
I'm afraid it will leave both patients with a rather nasty scar.
你就该让我揍他
You should've let me punch him.
这是时间旅行 对吧
This is about time travel, isn't it?
所以特别顾问达克捅了我
That's why Special Advisor Darhk stabbed me.
如果你按照先前计划和克莱丽莎
He wouldn't have stabbed you if you had been having dinner
在酒店共进晚餐 他就不会捅你
with Clarissa at L'Auberge as previously planned.
天哪 克莱丽莎
Good God, Clarissa.
她在酒店等我呢
She's waiting for me at the hotel.
你怎么能在她生日时丢下她不管
How could you have left her alone on her birthday?
她订了客房♥服务
She ordered room service.
你就是个粗心又自我的蠢货
You are a careless, self-centered idiot.
灰老头 我现在去酒店
Gray, Gray, look, I'll go to the hotel,
告诉克莱丽莎她丈夫在加班
and I'll tell Clarissa that her husband's working late.
好吗 放松
Okay? Just relax.
马丁
Martin,
你到底在想什么
what on Earth were you thinking?
那是谁呀
Hubba-hubba, who's that?
克莱丽莎·斯泰因
斯泰因教授的妻子
Professor Stein's wife.
杰克斯去她的酒店跟她解释
Jax is at her hotel explaining why she has to
她为何要独自过生日了
spend her birthday alone.
等等
Wait a minute,
如果大家最爱的会说话电脑能找到她
if he used everyone's favorite talking computer to find her...
吉迪恩 你能定位到达米恩·达克吗
Gideon, do you have the location on Damien Darhk?
我不知道他现在的行踪
Unfortunately, I have no intel on his current whereabouts.
但我们知道他会去哪
But we know where he's gonna be.
他跟苏联人会在明晚国宴时
His little side deal with the Soviets is going down
做秘密交易
at the State Dinner tomorrow night.
这可能是史上戒备最森严的宴会
Which is probably the most heavily guarded dinner in history.
我想我们知道谁可以帮上忙了
I think we know someone who may be able to help.
是吗
Is that so?
阿玛雅一个美国正义协会的老朋友
One of Amaya's old JSA buddies,
我是说他真的很老
and, by old, I mean old.
他也许还有我们可以利用的政界关系
He may still have some government contacts we can exploit.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
无论达克计划和苏联交换的是什么
Whatever Darhk is planning to exchange with the Soviets,
肯定不是好事
it can't be good.
我去联♥系♥联调局
Well, I'll contact the FBI.
你不用担心
You don't have to worry about it.
但我们担心 达克和时间旅行者串通
Except we do. Darhk's working with a time traveler.
这超出了联调局可以控制的范畴
That's way out of the Bureau's league.
我相信这就是杀雷克斯的时间旅行者
I believe this time traveler killed Rex.
所以你更不该去国宴现场
All the more reason to stay clear of that State Dinner.
你无法保持专业
You can't remain professional.
开玩笑吗 她再专业不过了
Are you kidding me? She's nothing but professional.
她就是专业的代名词
She's all about being professional.
她不专业只会发生在...
The only reason I could ever see her not being...
天哪 你和雷克斯·泰勒好过
Oh, my God, you and Rex Tyler were together.
-没有 -他们好过 是不是
- No. - They were together, weren't they?
-这就完全说通了 -我们没有好过
- This makes total sense. - We weren't together.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表