剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
You're still mad at me for punching out that Nazi in the club, huh?
我因为你暴露了我而生气
I'm mad because you blew my cover.
我再也不能去巴黎当卧底了
I'll never be able to go undercover in Paris ever again.
抱歉 我考虑不周
Yeah, sorry, I didn't think about that.
我想这应该是你们队伍的作风吧
I imagine that's a pattern with you and your group.
但我不会纠结这个
But I can't dwell on it.
深陷过去的错误中
Getting stuck on past mistakes
只会无法专注当前的首要任务
only takes focus off the primary goal at hand.
我得承认
Well, I got to admit,
看你们队伍合作得天衣无缝
watching your team work like a well-oiled machine
让我觉得自己一直没当好英雄
kind of makes me feel like I'm doing this whole hero thing wrong.
安慰你一下 帕尔默博士
If it's any consolation, Dr. Palmer,
你其实不算英雄
you're not really a hero.
我们还是继续准备吧
We better get ready.
枫丹白露森林 1942年
发现男爵的篷车 预计五分钟后抵达
We've spotted the Baron's caravan. ETA five minutes.
我看到男爵了
I've got eyes on the Baron.
你们那到底什么情况
What the hell's going on down there?
我和动物女去追克里格
Animal Girl and I are going after Krieger.
在战场上叫我雌狐
In the field, I'm called Vixen.
不行 雷蒙德
Negative, Raymond.
我们的目标是车队
Our target is the convoy.
车队交给我们 去追公爵
We've got the convoy covered. Pursue the Baron.
任务目标是护身符
The mission is the amulet.
我们的任务是克里格
Our mission is Krieger.
没时间争论这个
We don't have time for this.
等我一下 我...
Give me a moment. I--I--
我得评估下形势
need to assess the situation.
克里格就要跑了 老兄
Krieger's getting away, man.
那是什么情况
What the hell was that?
我们被攻击了
We're under attack.
是克里格 他变成了...
It's Krieger! He turned into a--
我们需要后援
We need backup!
帕尔默博士 雌狐 能听到吗
Dr. Palmer? Vixen? Do you read?
他们的通讯中断了
Their comms are down.
我的上帝啊
Oh, my God.
-我拿到护身符了 -干得漂亮
- I've got the amulet. - Good work.
午夜神医 星女
Dr. Mid-Nite, Stargirl,
雌狐和帕尔默博士需要支援
Vixen and Dr. Palmer need assistance.
收到
Copy that.
但我觉得我们又有麻烦了
But I think we have a new problem.
灰老头 赶紧帮他们脱身
Grey, you got to get 'em out of there!
我需要点时间
I just need a minute.
快点 灰老头 做点什么
Come on, Grey! Do something!
撤退 带上黑曜石
Fall back. Get Obsidian.
米克 放火掩护我们撤退
Mick, lay down fire to cover our retreat.
这才对嘛
Now you're talking.
米克 快来
Mick! Come on!
钢铁司令官 护身符还在吗
Uh--Commander Steel, do-- do you still have the amulet?
是的长官 正在前往你所在位置
Yes, sir! En route to your position.
雷和阿玛雅怎么办
What about Ray and Amaya?
你不能把他们丢在那里
You just can't leave 'em there.
也不能和这个超级纳粹交战
Nor can we engage this super-Nazi.
得先掌握更多信息
Not without compiling more information first.
这不是场科学辩论 灰老头
This is not a science debate, Grey!
该死的 杰佛逊 我知道
Damn it! Jefferson, I know that!
但现在 他们得靠自己了
But for now, they're on their own.
我得承认这真是工程学的创举
I must admit, it's a feat of engineering.
远远超越我见过的 或预料到的
Far beyond anything I have ever seen
美国人可以做出来的东西
or expected from you Americans.
也许你们德国人应该只专注造豪车
Well, maybe you Germans should just stick to your luxury cars.
既然我已经成为超级战士
Why should I fear a robot suit
为什么要害怕一套机器人战衣
when I have become der Ubermensch?
你真的认为只靠一个
You really think a single case
狂怒变异人就能赢得战争吗
of 'roid rage is gonna win you the war?
是的
Yeah.
一旦我为整个国防军复♥制♥完超级血清
Once I have replicated the super-serum for the entire Wehrmacht.
但你还没能复♥制♥那个
But you haven't replicated the--
叫什么来着 超级血清
What'd you call it? Super-serum?
倒挺像那么回事 不是吗
Kind of on the nose, don't you think?
要杀我们就赶紧动手
If all this is just a preamble to you killing us,
少说废话
get it over with.
我本打算先严刑拷打你一下
I was hoping to torture you a little bit first,
但既然你这么急去死
but since you're in such a rush,
我很乐意按你的要求来
I will be glad to accommodate you with your schedule.
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
我是位科学家
I'm a scientist.
那套战衣是我发明的
That exo-suit? I invented it.
我可以帮你解决供需问题
I can help you with your little supply and demand problem.
我甚至可以改良它
I'll even improve it.
别杀她
Just don't shoot her.
但愿你有你吹嘘的那样聪明
I hope you are as smart as you say you are,
她靠这个活命
for her sake.
你知道就算帮他 我们还是得死
You know he's gonna kill us both even if you help him.
我有个计划
I have a plan.
那正是我所担心的
That's what I'm afraid of.
我们拿到护身符了 现在怎么办
We have the Amulet. Now what?
首要任务是确保雷和阿玛雅还活着
First priority is making sure Ray and Amaya are alive,
然后把他们从纳粹的
and then getting them out of the bunker
地堡里救出来
where the Nazis are holding them.
其实我们的首要任务是摧毁男爵和
Actually, our first priority is destroying the Baron
让他变得坚不可摧的血清
and whatever serum is making him indestructible.
也许我们可以提出交换
Perhaps we could propose a trade.
用他们的性命来换护身符
Their lives for the Amulet.
可惜护身符不在我们这里
Unfortunately, the Amulet's not ours to barter with.
我们需要一个救援计划
We need an extraction plan.
我们需要消除威胁
We need to eliminate the threat.
斯泰因教授 请告诉我们
Now, Professor Stein, please, tell us,
你的行动计划是什么
what is your plan of action?
我自己都无法思考了
How--how am I supposed to come up with a plan
我要如何想出个计划
when I can't even hear myself think?
拜托你们让我清静会儿
Would--would you please all just leave?
我需要点时间整理思绪
I--I need a moment to collect my thoughts.
到底怎么了 灰老头
What the hell, Grey?
我都能感觉到你要抓狂了
I can practically feel you going crazy inside my head.
我没事
I'm fine,
杰佛逊 我在想最佳行动方案
Jefferson, I'm trying to determine the best course of action.
就算我们没有心灵感应
I wouldn't believe that
我也不会相信
even if we didn't have a psychic connection,
更何况我们有心灵感应
which--hold on--we do.
我只是不知道里普怎么做到的
I just don't know how Rip was able to do all this.
要做那么多决定 处理那么多后果
So many decisions to make, consequences to manage,
考虑那么多意见
opinions to consider.
要跟队员达成共识
Trying to reach a consensus with this team
就好比是混沌理论
is like something akin to chaos theory.
本来就这样 灰老头
That's the thing, Grey.
我们不需要跟人达成共识
We don't need someone to reach a consensus.
我们只需有人做决定
We just need someone who can call the shots.
那你们就应该让一位战略家
Then you should have put a tactician,
而不是理论家来当家做主
not a theoretician, in charge.
你说得没错 杰佛逊
You were right, Jefferson.
我对打仗一窍不通
I'm not a wartime consigliere.
他们会没事吗
Are they gonna be okay?
他们会活下来继续战斗的
They'll live to fight another day.
我们就是这样
It's what we do.
我曾幻想过和你见面的情形
I used to fantasize about meeting you.
给彼此讲故事 或者喝杯啤酒
Trading stories or having a beer.
或者只是跟您眼神交流
Or just making eye contact.
我很抱歉 我...
I'm sorry, I, uh,
在总部的时候
I guess back at, uh, headquarters,
我害怕跟你亲近
I was afraid to get too close to you.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表