剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
is an original song.
在奥地利十分受欢迎
Uh, very popular in Austria
在那里音乐之声
where-- where the hills are alive
使山间充满生机
with the sound of music.
A大调
Key of A.
注意我的节奏 试着跟上
Watch me for the changes and try to keep up.
一二三 一二三
One, two, three. One, two, three.
*雪绒花 雪绒花*
*Edelweiss, Edelweiss*
*每天早晨*
*Every morning*
*你欢迎我*
*You greet me*
*小而白*
*Small and white*
*洁又亮*
*Clean and bright*
*看见我你多欢乐*
*You look happy to meet me*
不 克里格男爵 请听我说
No, no, Herr Krieger, please.
阿斯克安护身符不是过时的艺术品
The Askaran Amulet is not degenerate artwork.
是杰作
It is a masterpiece.
明天十点你要帮我的人
Which you will help my men transport
运送到交易点
to the exchange tomorrow at 10:00.
元首不会赞同你拒绝这项差事
Refusing would meet with the Fuehrer's disapproval.
*雪绒花*
*Edelweiss*
我知道男爵的计划了
I know the Baron's plan.
我们走
Let's get out of here.
*永远祝福我家乡*
*Bless my homeland Forever*
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler!
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler!
你没有向元首致敬
You did not salute the Fuehrer.
当然致敬了
Oh, yeah. Sure, I did.
我时刻准备着向元首致敬
I'm all about saluting the Fuehrer.
你撒谎
You're lying.
我一直在盯着你
I was watching you the entire time.
你知道吗 我...
Uh, you know what? I--I just--
我脖子有点痛
I have a little crick in my neck,
胳膊实在抬不起来
and it's really hard for me to straighten my arm.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler!
希...
H--
希...
H--
希...
Ha--
希... 该死
Ha--aw, hell.
为什么你可以打他
Why do you get to punch him?
保护马克斯·洛伦茨
Protect Max Lorenz!
你们到底在这儿做什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我们回来
We came back to--
救你们
to rescue you.
如果你们想用这些科技惊艳我们
If we're meant to be impressed by all this technology,
那就适得其反了
it has the opposite effect.
这只会让你们更危险
It only makes you that much more dangerous.
虽然有理有据
Well, and there's evidence to support that,
但我想现在重要的是
but I think what's important now
大家都别争吵了
is for all us to stop arguing.
你的队伍一直都在争吵吧
Does your team ever stop arguing?
有道理
Fair point.
我觉得马丁要说的是
I think what Martin is trying to say
不管你们怎么想 我们都要帮忙
is we're gonna help you whether you like it or not.
你们要抓克里格
You're going after Krieger.
我们知道他要去哪
We know where he's going next.
根据时空力学
And given the laws of temporal mechanics,
如果你死了
if you die,
你的孙子也不存在了
your grandson ceases to exist.
不是我装作懂了鬼扯的时间旅行
Well, I don't pretend to understand any of this time travel bunk,
但这伙人确实有时间飞船
but these fellas do have a timeship.
也许用得上
Might come in handy.
只有让他们做后援
And having them as our back-up might be the only way
才能让他们不惹麻烦
to keep them out of trouble.
我们投票表决吧
Let's put it to a vote, then.
赞成票占多数
The ayes have it.
你们在夜店调查到有用的消息了吗
Did your reconnaissance at the club yield any usable intel?
只能划出区域
Only to map the area.
显示地图
Bringing one online now.
-这是什么 -人工智能
- What was that? - AI.
会说话的电脑
A talking computer.
电脑是什么
What's a computer?
那里 枫丹白露森林
There. The Fontainebleau Forest.
枫丹白露
我看见克里格的人在研究这片区域
Now, I saw a few of Krieger's men studying a map of it.
克里格一定是打算在那里交易
That must be where Krieger's planning on making the exchange.
内特偷听到克里格说要通过交易
Nate overheard Krieger talking about making a trade
得到叫阿斯克安护身符的东西
for something called an Askaran Amulet.
阿斯克安护身符
希♥特♥勒♥有收集此类古董的爱好
Hitler has long amassed ancient artifacts such as this one.
他想要护身符或许是因为
He may want the amulet because it conveys
它具有某种神秘力量
some sort of occult power.
我们的目标是拿下男爵和
Our objective should be to take out the Baron
不惜一切阻止这场交易
and stop this exchange at all costs.
我建议调查这里的所有军事活动
I propose we survey all military activity in the area
弄明白我们的对手
to learn what we're up against.
我们没这个时间
We don't have time for that.
我同意
I concur.
我和斯泰因博士敲定细节时
We should have both teams gear up while
两队都得做好准备
Dr. Stein and I finalize the details.
天一亮就出发
Be ready to go at first light.
你跟你祖父相处得怎么样
How are things with your grandfather?
我觉得他特意避开我
You know, I think he's avoiding me for some reason.
人们总是难以面对自己的未来
Well, it's hard for people to look at their future.
也许吧
Maybe.
在夜店被纳粹的刀伤的
Oh, one of the Nazis at the club had a knife.
那现在也应该止血了
Well, that should have stopped bleeding by now.
我去换个绷带
I'm just gonna get a new bandage.
就为了个擦伤吗
To go with your bruise?
你知道历史学家都很脆弱
Well, you know how fragile we historians can be.
这不是脆弱
This isn't fragility.
我对伤口和擦伤很了解
I know my cuts and bruises.
你有血友病
You're a hemophiliac.
你的血液无法凝固 伤口无法愈合
Your blood doesn't clot; wounds can't heal;
如果情况严重 你可能会流血致死
and if it's bad, you can bleed to death.
这你就不用担心了
Yeah, well, you don't have to worry about that.
太迟了
Too late.
你今晚差点没命
You could've died tonight.
但我没死 恰恰相反
But I didn't. In fact, it was the opposite.
我现在超级有活力
I never felt more alive.
我五岁时 不小心割伤了膝盖
Look, when I was five years old, I cut my knee,
直到我十六岁我妈才让我出门
and my mother wouldn't let me out of the house till I was 16.
我成年了 能自己做决定
I'm a grown man. I can make my own decisions.
-在这艘船上不行 -莎拉
- Not on this ship, you can't. - Sara--
既然知道你可能会死
Look, I cannot let you go out there tomorrow,
明天我就不能让你去
knowing that you could get killed.
我不忍♥心再看到有人去送死
I have enough deaths on my conscience as it is.
我知道你认为我无法为队伍做贡献
Look, I know you don't think I can add anything to this team,
但我们面对的是历史
but out there? Out there is history.
没有人比我更了解历史
And nobody knows more about it than me.
没有你我们也处理得挺好
Well, we've been managing just fine without you.
大都挺好的
Mostly fine.
你的战衣看起来有点笨重
Your suit looks a bit cumbersome.
我把它做得跟我完全合身
Oh, actually, I made it to fit me perfectly.
由我发明的合金组装而成
It's constructed out of a proprietary alloy,
经历过不少战斗的考验
and it's been battle-tested quite a bit.
我还在太空中穿过一次
I even wore it in space once.
个人光辉战绩
Personal highlight.
所以你的超能力就是穿这套战衣
So your superpower is wearing the suit?
应该是吧
Yeah, I guess so,
比这更复杂一点 但也对
it's a little more complicated than that, but yeah.
你还在生气我打了夜店里的纳粹吗
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表