剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Looks like a stowaway.
怎么回事
What's happening?
航♥空♥航♥天♥局三分钟后会进行无线电通话
NASA expects radio contact in three minutes!
通话倒计时
我们遇到麻烦了
We ran into a problem.
我们要是上线了 你得切断信♥号♥♥
If we come back online, you're gonna have to cut the feed.
好 这就去
Yeah, I'm on it.
没了重力 他就没有超级速度了
He doesn't have superspeed without gravity.
提醒一下 雷蒙德
Newsflash, Raymond:
我不用超级速度也能干掉你
I don't need superspeed to kick your ass.
红色按钮是干什么的
What's the red button?
让登月舱跟指挥舱分离
It separates the LEM from the Command Module.
这可不妙
That's not good.
帕尔默博士 你得驾驶登月舱
Dr. Palmer, you're gonna have to fly the LEM.
休斯顿 我们遇到麻烦了
Houston, we have a problem.
好 说些新鲜点的吧
Yeah, tell me something I don't know.
杰佛逊 全世界都将
Jefferson, the entire world
听到雷蒙德撞击月球
is about to listen to Raymond crash on the moon.
等等
Wait.
西装头在月球上
Haircut's on the moon.
各位 再给我些时间
Guys, I'm gonna need more time.
我需要你们分散注意力
I need you to create a distraction.
*天哦*
*Day-o!*
*天诶诶哦*
*Day-ay-ay-o!*
*天亮咯 我想回家*
*Daylight come and me wan' go home*
*天 我说天 我说天*
*Day, me say day, me say day*
*我说天 我说天 我说*
*Me say day, me say day, me say*
*天诶诶哦*
*Day-ay-ay-o*
大家一起来
Everybody.
*天亮咯 我想回家*
*Daylight come and me wan' go home*
*朗姆酒陪我工作到天亮*
*Work all night for a drink a'rum*
*天亮咯 我想回家*
*Daylight come and me wan' go home*
*堆好香蕉 等天亮*
*Stack the banana till the morning come*
*天亮咯 我想回家*
*Daylight come an me wan' go home*
*来吧 点算员 点算我的香蕉*
*Come, Mr. Tally man, tally me banana*
*天亮咯*
*Daylight come...*
*堆到六英尺 七英尺 八英尺高*
* Lift six foot, seven foot, eight foot, bunch!*
你俩在这搞什么鬼
What the hell are you two playing at?
好 我搞定了
Okay. I got it.
信♥号♥♥断开了
I cut the feed.
这是首
Oh, it's a...
英国传统歌♥谣 先生
it's a British tradition, sir.
飞行指挥官 无线电通话持续了一下
Flight, I had radio contact for a second,
现在又没信♥号♥♥了
then I lost it again.
-唱得不错 教授 -非常感谢
- Nice voice, Professor. - Thank you very much.
-指引 -这完全不可能
- Guidance? - It was the darnedest thing.
登月舱出现了一会儿
The LEM appeared for a second,
但看着好像要撞击月球表面
but it looked like it was about to crash on the lunar surface.
指挥舱到底去哪了
Where the hell is the Command Module?
脱离航线了
It's spinning off course.
雷
Ray.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
至少命还在
I'm alive at least.
我成功挽救了下降撞击
I was able to salvage the descent.
但消耗了太多燃料
But it burned up too much fuel.
登月舱不可能发射到太空了
There is no way the LEM will launch into space.
那你的战衣呢
What about your suit?
我的推进器在战斗中弄坏了
My thrusters were damaged in the fight.
你们要来接我
You guys are gonna have to pick me up.
航♥空♥航♥天♥局现在肯定要抓狂了
NASA must be going berserk right now.
弗雷德和吉姆
Fred and Jim...
别担心
Don't worry,
我们会把阿波罗13号♥安全地送回地球
we're gonna get "Apollo 13" home in one piece.
吉迪恩 设定去指挥舱的航线
Gideon, plot a course for the Command Module.
马上 船长
Right away, Captain.
雷 我们晚点去接你
Ray, we'll pick you up later.
收到
Roger that.
我们降落在静海附近We landed near the Sea of Tranquility.
美国阿波罗11号♥飞船的登月地点
我现在要出去
So I'm gonna head out
取回海伍德司令官的矛碎片
and retrieve Commander Heywood's piece of the Spear.
不用说 这非常令人兴奋
Which is, needless to say, very exciting.
祝你好运 大个子
Good luck, big guy.
那斯旺先生呢
What about Mr. Thawne?
他现在有点脱不开身
He's a little tied up at the moment.
双关语 最差劲的幽默形式
Puns, the lowest form of humor.
我能和你说两句吗
Can I talk to you?
说什么
About what?
我无意中听到
I overheard you and Henry
你和亨利说要把他送回1956年
talking about returning him to 1956.
好吧 我知道你想说什么
Okay, look, I know what you're gonna say--
你既是历史学家又是传奇成员
That you're a historian as well as a Legend.
你知道把亨利送回那条时间线的后果
You know the consequences of returning Henry to the timeline.
知道 我爸在父亲身边长大
Yeah, my dad grows up with a father.
我的童年很悲惨
Look, my childhood was miserable.
我爸是个冷漠 孤僻的混♥蛋♥
My dad was a cold, disconnected jackass.
但是也许 只是也许
But maybe, just maybe,
亨利回到那个时间线就能改变一切
returning Henry to that time could change everything.
这是我改造海伍德三代人的机会
This is my chance to fix three generations of Heywood men.
你不需要改造
You don't need fixing.
你的童年奠定了你的未来
Your childhood made you into the man that you are,
造就了现在的你
the person that you are today.
没有那个你
And without that man,
那么这艘飞船也许
then, well, this ship would probably still be stuck
还沉在大西洋底部
at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean.
那只是猜测
That's conjecture.
我爷爷的幸福 我爸的幸福
My grandfather's happiness, my father's happiness,
是真实的
that's real.
抱歉打断你们
Excuse the interruption.
你们最好为撞击做好准备
But you might want to brace for impact.
好消息是 我们找到了指挥舱
Good news, we found the Command Module.
坏消息是 它正朝一堆太空流星体撞去
Bad news, it's heading straight for a bunch of space rocks.
-流星带 -我们不是有牵引光束吗
- The meteoroid belt. - Don't we have a tractor beam?
能把指挥舱拉离流星体吗
Can we pull the Command Module away from the meteorites?
不行 指挥舱的速度
No, no, the velocity of the Command Module
只会让我们更接近流星体
would merely bring us closer to the meteorites.
所以我要转动飞船的方向
Which is why I'm swinging the ship around.
我会尽量堵住指挥舱的轨道
I'm gonna try and stop the trajectory of the Command Module.
莎拉 你得中止行动
Sara, you need to abort.
我们就要撞上流星体了
We're going to hit the meteoroids.
我们撞总好过指挥舱撞
Better us than the Command Module.
难道你就不能设法毁掉流星体
Can't you at least to try to destroy the meteoroids
而不是用我的飞船来做肉盾吗
rather than using my ship as a human shield?
1942年的时候成功过
It worked before back in 1942.
你用乘波号♥挡在核武器前面
You put the Waverider in front of a nuke
吸收了那些冲击波
and it absorbed the blast.
至少我懂得尊重 先把你们给时间分散了
At least I had the decency to time-scatter you all first.
尊重 你有问过我们
Decency? Did you ask any of us
是否想要被时间分散吗
if we wanted to be time-scattered?
-莎拉 -我只是想要救你们
- Sara. - I was trying to save your lives!
你把我丢弃在一个
You put me in a time period
人们把我当作女巫给绞死的年代
where they wanted to hang me for being a witch!
撞击警告
莎拉
Sara!
护盾完整性还剩63%
Shield integrity at 63%.
34%
34%.
将备用电源重新分配至护盾
Rerouting the reserve power to the shields.
恐怕逃生舰已经严重受损
I'm afraid the Jumpship has been critically impaired.
天啊
Oh, dear.
我们的起落装置已经...
Our landing gear has...
安全了
We're clear.
乘波号♥船员
Waverider crew,
现在我们自豪地成为命运之矛
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表