剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
那看到史纳特和他说话是真的吗
So, seeing and talking to Snart's real?
某种意义上是的 你的前搭档
In a sense, yes. Your former partner
在奥核之眼毁于
was killed when the Oculus exploded
时空能量大爆♥炸♥时牺牲了
in a blast of temporal energy.
如果史纳特先生与爆♥炸♥相结合
Now, if Mr. Snart was able to bond with that blast,
你看到他的样子可能是...
the version of him you're now seeing could be--
我要怎么说呢
Um, how will I put this?
-像是时间鬼魂吗 -正是
- Like a time-ghost? - Precisely.
但我想知道
But what I want to know is how did someone manage
谁能在你不知情时
to put a device inside your brain
把设备植入你大脑
without you knowing it?
你是克罗诺斯
You are Chronos.
时间之主
The Time Masters.
我是克罗诺斯时他们对我做了变♥态♥的事
They did some sick things to me when I was Chronos.
对不起 我忘了
I'm sorry, I forgot.
所以你说的是史纳特就在那里
So what you're saying is Snart's stuck out there,
爆♥炸♥成了无数碎片
blasted into a billion pieces,
在时空中漂浮吗
floating around in time and space?
简单来看是这样的
A rather simplistic way of looking at it, but yes.
-傻子 -什么
- You're an idiot. - Excuse me?
不必这样收场的
It didn't have to end like this.
-史纳特先生在这吗 -我为什么在这里
- Mr. Snart, is he here? - Why am I here?
你为什么在这里 你死了
Why are you here? You're dead.
他在说什么
What's he saying?
他说我变软弱 是因为我还在飞船上
He's telling me I've gone soft because I'm still on the ship.
博士 博士...
Doc, Doc...
快把它从我大脑取出来
you gotta get this thing out of my head.
我说过了 我不是医生...
As I explained, I'm not a medical doctor...
但我确信我和吉迪恩会有办法的
But I'm sure Gideon and I can figure something out.
-能有用吗 -理论上可以
- That could work? - In theory, yes.
好时尚的办公室
Groovy office.
本来是你的
It used to be yours.
拜托 这些都不能唤起
Come on, none of this is bringing back
-你的记忆吗 -听着 女士
- any memories for you? - Listen, lady,
但愿我是你想我是的那个人
I-I wish that I could be the guy you want me to be.
"里普" 但我不是他
"Rip," but I am not.
我猜你俩...关系很好
I take it you two were... pretty tight?
-对 他救过我的命 -酷
- Yeah, he saved my life. - Cool.
就是你
You.
你救了我的命 我曾迷失
You saved my life. I was lost.
你来找我 招募我 给我目标
You came, you recruited me, you gave me purpose.
听着像桑德拉 她是我影片中的英雄
Oh, it sounds like Sandra. She's the hero of my--my movie.
-这很奇怪 -什么
- That's weird that-- - What?
女英雄 跟上时代的步伐 女士
A female hero? Get with the times, lady.
我们都在这部影片中
Yo, we're all in this movie.
我是说 这是另一个版本的我们
I mean, it's different versions of us,
但绝对就是我们团队
but this is definitely the team.
大概在第89页 我的角色马克斯
Like on, uh, page 89, my character, Max,
-救了所有人 -等等
- he saves everybody-- - Hold on.
你是说这个瘾君子用被压抑的记忆
You're telling me that this burnout used repressed memories
-来写剧本吗 -不完全是
- to write a screenplay? - That's not all.
他在写命运之矛的故事
He's writing about the Spear of Destiny.
就是你离开乘波号♥穿越时间时
Which you had with you when you time-jumped
拿着的东西
off the Waverider.
我不知道你们在说什么
I don't know... what you are talking about.
你知道的
Yes, you do.
拜托啊
Come on, now.
什么 这些都是我编的
What? I just made it all up.
那个矛只是情节需要
The spear is the MacGuffin.
什么玩意
The what?
电影里所有人都想得到的东西
The thing in the movie that everyone's trying to get.
-它在哪 -电影里吗
- Well, where is it? - In the movie?
它碎了 里普只有一块碎片
It--it's in pieces. Rip just has a fragment of it.
你从哪得到灵感写出这故事
What inspired you to write it that way?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只有块古老的木头
I just had this old piece of wood.
我以为会是不错的电影道具
I thought it'd be a cool movie prop.
-它在哪 -我把它给道具师乔治了
- Where is it? - Uh, I gave it to my prop master, George.
棒极了
Great.
乔治·卢卡斯得到了命运之矛
George Lucas has the Spear of Destiny.
很高兴你改变了主意 乔治·卢卡斯
Glad you changed your mind, George Lucas.
回电影学院 绝对是正确的决定
Going back to film school? Definitely the right call.
我们同意
We agree.
漂亮的小饰品 这是其中一个
Neat trinket. One of the lost
遗失的赞比西图腾吧
totems of Zambesi, right?
卢卡斯先生 你有一样
Ah, Mr. Lucas, you have something
我们千里迢迢追寻的东西
that we have traveled a very long way to find.
命运之矛的一块碎片
A piece of the Spear of Destiny.
它在哪
Where is it?
女士和先生们 不介意的话把手举起来
Lady and gentlemen, if you don't mind, hands up.
如果你们介意
And if you do mind,
我们很乐意杀了你们
we'd be happy to kill you.
-我掩护乔治·卢卡斯 -那我...
- I'll cover George Lucas. - And I've got--
-怎么了 -不在这里
- What? - It's not here.
我的战衣不在这里
My suit's not here.
我也没法变钢铁
I can't steel up.
或许我没说清楚
Maybe I didn't make myself clear.
举起来
Put 'em up!
-他在说话 -手举起来脸
- He was talking. - Up. Hands.
-闭嘴 -举起来了
- Shut up. - They're up.
感谢上帝 我觉得东西不在这里
Thank God. I don't think it's here.
行了 小四眼
All right, Spec-y four-eyes.
我对你的耐心快耗尽了
I'm starting to lose my patience with you.
矛在哪
Where is the spear?
什么矛
What spear?
我们跟你的电影组成员谈过
We had a little chat with the members of your film crew,
他们都说命运之矛是个道具
and they all claimed the Spear of Destiny was a prop,
它就在 卢卡斯先生 你手上
and that you, Mr. Lucas, were its master.
但电影拍完了 我把道具
But the movie was done. I tossed all the props
都丢到垃圾槽了 都只是垃圾
down the garbage chute. They were just trash.
但是 但是 但...
But, but, but...
我有个问题要问你 卢卡斯先生
I have one question for you, Mr. Lucas,
想活命 就诚实地回答我
and your life depends on answering me honestly.
城市垃圾场在哪
Where's the city dump?
吉迪恩 尽量让我们靠近该地点降落
Gideon, set us down as close to the location as you can get.
兰斯船长
Yes, Captain Lance.
还有 同时找到米克和
And, while you're at it, find Mick and--
灰老头吗
Grey?
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
动脑部手术 看起来像什么
Brain surgery, what does it look like?
-就在那里面 -很好
- It's down there somewhere. - Good.
你是无法找到的
'Cause you'll never find it.
你说得对
You're right.
你们来找
You're going to.
我这会儿应该在莫德斯托
I could be in Modesto by now.
闭嘴找吧 乔治·卢卡斯
Shut up and dig, George Lucas.
你们是哪门子的超级英雄
What kind of superheroes are you guys anyway, huh?
虽然他们有激光枪 但你们
I mean, sure, they have laser guns, but aren't you guys
-应该有超能力吧 -我们有超能力
- supposed to have superpowers? - Well, we had superpowers,
但因为你没拍《星球大战》
but, because you don't make "Star Wars,"
我没当上科学家 没造出原子侠战衣
I don't become a scientist, and I don't make the atom suit.
还有把我变成钢铁的血清
Or the serum that turns me into steel.
不敢相信我们会因为
I can't believe we're all going to die
一部蠢电影而死
because of a stupid movie.
也许他们需要一点激励
Perhaps they need a little incentive.
我同意
Oh, agreed.
不
Oh, no.
那是什么 别只是站着不动
What was that? Don't just stand there.
-找个东西撑着 -不
- Try and brace it with something. - Oh, no.
-各位 我找到了 -不要给他看到
- Oh, guys, I found it. - Don't show him.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表