剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
里普
Rip.
离我远点
Get away from me!
别紧张 没事的
Look, relax, it's okay.
我会救你出去的
I'm gonna get you out of here.
救我出去
Get me out?
你把我关这的
You put me in here.
求救信♥号♥♥
SOS.
莎拉
Sara.
莎拉 是我
Sara, it's me.
我不知道你还会打摩斯密♥码♥
I didn't know you knew Morse Code.
杰克逊先生 想着你能听到我的信♥号♥♥
Mr. Jackson, I was hoping you'd hear my signal.
你是谁
Who are you?
不是吧 我们在一起那么久了
Really? After all the time we've spent together?
我想我会记得 如果我们...
I think I would remember if we had--
你也是里普想象出来的吗
Are you a figment of Rip's imagination?
算是吧 但我非常真实
Of sorts, but I'm very much real,
和乘波号♥一样真实
as real as the Waverider herself.
吉迪恩
Gideon?
你好 杰克逊先生
Hello, Mr. Jackson.
等等 你怎么会是吉迪恩
Wait, how can you be Gideon? I mean--
我和你想象的不一样吗
Am I not what you imagined?
我一直想象你有一头红发
Well, I always pictured you as a redhead myself,
但这是里普的想象世界
but, uh, this is Rip's world.
看来我们只有融入进来了
I guess we're just living in it, right?
我得找到他
I have to find him.
我要问他 内特的祖父在哪
I need to ask him where Nate's grandfather is.
要问出这个信息可不容易
It won't be easy getting that information.
什么意思
What do you mean?
艾尔伯德·斯旺扭曲了他的意识
Eobard Thawne twisted his consciousness,
把朋友变成了敌人
turned friends into foes.
但你还是朋友 你怎么没变坏
But you're still a friend. Why aren't you corrupted?
斯旺先生没想过
It did not occur to Mr. Thawne
要把乘波号♥里的人工智能变坏
that the AI inside the Waverider needed corrupting.
但是没有时间了
But time is running out,
亨特船长的真实记忆会随时间消失
and Captain Hunter's true memories dim with every passing minute.
很快就会永远消失
Soon, they'll be lost forever.
里普 没事 我不会伤害你
Rip, it's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you.
我知道你害怕是因为你以为
I know you're afraid because you think
我是关你的人之一 我不是
that I'm one of your captors, but that's a lie.
你在这艘船上看到的一切
Everything that you see on this ship,
都只是你的想象
it's only in your mind.
什么意思
I don't understand.
里普 没事的
Oh, Rip. It's okay.
离我远点
Stay away from me!
-再来点鬣蜥蜴吗 -不用 我吃饱了
- More iguana? - Ugh, no, I'm full.
不过很美味 谢谢
It was delicious though. Thank you.
你看 很美味
Oh, see? Delicious.
-你没尝到真是遗憾 -是 就这样挺好
- You're missing out. - Yeah, somehow I'll manage.
你这是要去哪
Where are you going?
再去捡些柴火
Just gonna get some more wood for the fire.
-我去 -我来帮你
- I can go. - I'll can help you.
小伙子们 我能照顾我自己
Boys, I can take care of myself.
我猜我们现在是抱团取暖了
So I guess we're huddling for warmth now?
你不能这么做 内特
You can't do it, Nate.
什么 抵♥制♥你的魅力吗
What, resist your charm?
你不能和阿玛雅交往
You can't date Amaya.
雷 我没和阿玛雅交往
Ray, I'm not dating Amaya.
但你和她做过些什么
Well, you're doing something with her.
不然你以为我回来时为何要大喊
Why do you think I yelled "Yoo-hoo" when I came back to camp?
因为你是那种还会说"速战速决"的人
Because you're the type of guy that still says "In a jiffy."
因为我不想打扰任何"鬼把戏"
Because I didn't want to interrupt any shenanigans.
而且还会说"鬼把戏"
And still says "Shenanigans."
听着 我没和阿玛雅交往
Look, I'm not dating Amaya,
但就算交往 那又怎样
but, even if I was, so what?
我们不会让船上的各位尴尬
We wouldn't make it weird on the ship.
我说的不是 我一点都不在乎那个
That's not what I-- I don't care about that.
我也和船上的人交往过
I've dated on the ship.
有吗 和谁 莎拉吗
You have? Who, Sara?
我知道她是双性恋 还以为她不...
I mean, I know she's bisexual, but I didn't think--
不 我在乎的是阿玛雅的外孙女
No, I care about Amaya's granddaughter.
你和她交往过
You dated her.
不 我见过她
No, I've met her.
听着 最终 阿玛雅必须得在
Look, eventually, Amaya has to go back
1942年回到她在赞比西的故乡
to her home in Zambesi in 1942,
然后她会生下一个女儿
and she'll have a daughter
最终她的外孙女会继承她的图腾
and eventually a granddaughter who will inherit Amaya's totem,
并在底特律成为一位超级英雄
and she will become a superhero in Detroit.
如果你改变了阿玛雅的命运
If you change Amaya's destiny,
就会威胁到玛丽的存在
that threatens Mari's existence
以及她所拯救的所有人的存在
and the existences of all the people that she saved.
阿玛雅和我们不一样
Amaya isn't like the rest of us.
招募我们是因为不会影响时间线
We were recruited because we didn't matter to the timeline,
但阿玛雅不同
but Amaya does.
她很特殊 她有使命
She's special. She has a destiny
她的后代也是
and so do her descendents.
好吧 你之前怎么一字不提
All right, how come you haven't said anything?
因为对未来知道太多是非常危险的
Because it's dangerous to know too much about your future.
尤其是她的
Especially her.
你这话什么意思
What does that mean?
说来话长 但结局是她的村庄被毁
It's a long story, but it ends with her village
外孙女被人收养
being destroyed and her granddaughter in foster care.
雷
Ray...
我得告诉她
I gotta tell her.
你不能
You can't.
只能这样
This is the only way.
坐下 教授
Sit down, Professor.
他的心脏跳得太快了
His heart is beating way too fast.
我说了坐下
I said sit.
我知道你觉得我是反应过度
I know you think I'm overreacting--
不 我不觉得
No, I don't.
你关心那孩子
You care for the kid.
我明白的 但你现在这个样子
I get it, but the way you're acting
对他毫无帮助
is not doing him any favors.
那我应该怎样 罗里先生
Oh, how should I act, Mr. Rory?
请用你辽阔的情感智慧指点我
Please, enlighten me with your vast emotional wisdom!
你似乎忘了我也有过搭档
Well, you seem to forget I had a partner too.
我和史纳特合作得很愉快是因为
The reason why Snart and I got on so well was, well, we--
我们彼此信任
we trusted one another.
我们是朋友
We were friends.
我们互相照应
We had each other's backs.
或许你选错类比对象了
Perhaps you've chosen the wrong analogy.
你的搭档已经死了
Your partner is dead.
是的 而我还在船上
Yeah, well, I'm still on the ship.
什么意思
Your point?
你又不是个毛头小子了 教授
You're not exactly a spring chicken, Professor.
什么意思
Your point?
我的意思是你时日无多了
My point is you're not gonna be around for too much longer,
而杰克斯得学会自己面对这一切
and Jax has to learn how to do this stuff himself.
别把他当成小孩子了
Stop treating him like a kid
而是把他当成搭档 搭档
and more like a partner... partner.
你都没碰到我 就把我扔墙上了
You just threw me against the wall without laying a finger on me.
是的 我不知道我还有那种能力
Yeah, I had no idea I could do that.
既然你能扔我横穿房♥间
If you can throw me across the room,
那你就能把门打开
then you can open that door.
这是你的大脑 你掌控一切
This is your mind. You control everything.
你为什么这么想把我弄出这里
Why do you care so much about getting me out of here?
因为我需要你的帮助
Because I need your help.
你派美国正义协会守卫命运之矛
You sent the JSA on a mission to safeguard the Spear of Destiny.
但是末日军团收集了碎片 独缺一块
But the Legion has hunted down the fragments, all but one.
那一块在钢铁司令官手里
Commander Steel has it,
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表