剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
潜龙谍影 前景提要
Previously on "Legends"...
这份事业没有爱情可言
There is no room in this business for love.
我不会离开她的
I won't leave her.
一个人
One person...
变成很多人
becomes many.
站住
Stop there.
多库要我给将军传信
Doku asked me to deliver message to general.
-什么时候 -明天早上
- When? - Tomorrow morning.
他在查理大桥上求婚
He proposed on the Charles Bridge.
不是指控德米特里犯罪
It's not about charging Dmitry with a crime.
而是作为一种手段来敲击他
It's about leverage to flip him.
15年我都没他音讯
I haven't heard from him in almost 15 years.
我的天呐 柯蒂斯
My God, Curtis.
电脑不在你说的地方
The computer, it's not where you said.
我们要回家了 车♥臣♥
We're going home. Chechnya.
乌克兰 当下
要停下来加油吗
Can we stop for petrol?
我内急
I'm dying for the loo.
有的是汽油
We have petrol.
-憋着 -别斯兰
- You can wait. - Beslan.
放尊重点 好吗
Respect. Mm?
别忘了 去男厕所
Don't forget, men's room.
能说英语吗
Do you speak English?
- 你在干嘛 -我...
- What are you doing? - I, uh...
我只是...
I was just, um...
想打给我妈妈
I wanted to call my mum.
- 让她知道我没事 -你傻吗
- Let her know I'm okay. - Are you stupid?
警方会监听她的电♥话♥
The police will be listening to her phone.
你想坐牢吗
You want to go to prison?
一旦你进了车♥臣♥
Once you're in Chechnya,
你就不关我事了
you're not my problem.
在那之前
Till then...
跟在我身边
stay next to me.
要去厕所吗
You need to go?
这儿就是
There it is.
布拉格 当下
别斯兰开的车吗
Beslan driving?
可能是
Could be.
乘客像是女性
Passenger looks like a woman.
凯特
Kate?
我分不清
I can't tell.
她没信♥号♥♥了
She hasn't signaled.
除了塔米尔以外 我们一个人都见不到
We haven't seen anyone in the apartment except Tamir.
他们带走了她 就在眼皮子底下
They've moved her, right under our noses.
纯属推测
Pure speculation.
正是别斯兰
Beslan was the one
将凯特从巴黎带回来的
who drove Kate from Paris.
可能他带她去了其他地方
Maybe he did take her somewhere else.
她有紧急号♥码
She has an emergency number.
要是他妈的连个都没有电♥话♥呢
What if she can't get to a damn phone?
我们得进去 查个究竟
We need to go in there, find out where
他们已经带走了她
they've taken her...
然后曝光5个月的监视行动嘛
And blow five months of surveillance?
她还是个18岁的女学生
She's an 18-year-old schoolgirl!
不是一名训练有素的情报人员 我的天哪
Not a trained intelligence officer, for God's sake.
听着
Listen,
是你们逼她的
you lot forced her into this.
我要把她带出来
I'm gonna get her out.
嘿 我才是管事的
Look, I'm running the show here.
我决定谁进什么时候进
I'll decide who goes in and when.
你要是不喜欢 我很乐意打给FBI...
If you don't like it, I'll be happy to phone the FBI...
小屁孩滚蛋
You're a shit.
别冲动 马丁
Take a break, Martin.
听着 我知道很担心
Look, I know you're worried
凯特的安全 我也一样 但是你必须得和
about Kate... so am I... but you've got to play nice
-西蒙和谐共处 -和谐共处你妹啊
- with Simon. - To hell with Simon.
我知道怎么把她带回来
I know how to get her back...
而不用使他的
without compromising
傻♥逼♥任务曝光
his bloody operation.
怎么做
How?
我要再次成为德米特里
I'll become Dmitry again.
你疯了
You're mad.
你想从塔米尔的电脑里
You want the encryption key
-拿到密匙 对吗 -对
- from Tamir's computer, right? - Yes.
但你要怎么佯装才能帮我拿到它
But how does you playing dress-up help me get it?
德米特里和塔米尔曾经关系很好
Dmitry and Tamir were close.
我取得他的信任 进入房♥子
I gain his trust, get in the apartment,
下载电脑资料
download the computer.
得了吧 你对于取得情报
Come on. You don't give a shit
是一点都不在乎
about getting the intelligence.
- 这么做是为了凯特 -是又如何
- This is just about Kate. - What if it is?
你们都得到了自己想要的
You both get what you want.
所以我们要重塑这个传奇吗
So we rebuild the legend.
然后呢
Then what?
我们为初期的谈话做了一些假设
We come up with a few scenarios for initiating contact,
看看哪个最有说服力
decide what's most credible.
就这样 随随便便想出一些主意
That's it? Bat around a few ideas,
看看我们能想出什么来
see what we come up with?
你还有更好的方法接近电脑吗
You have a better way to get to the computer?
你要怎么说服德米特里你还是他的老朋友
How do you convince Tamir you're his old chum
而你只能够凭好几年前一些涂改过的档案来了解
when all you know about Dmitry comes from a hundred pages
德米特里这个人
of redacted files?
Gabi Miskova了解德米特里
Gabi Miskova knew Dmitry.
她能帮我们拿到捷克警方的记录
She can get us the Czech police reports,
向马丁做剪短介绍
brief Martin.
我知道有人更了解他
I know someone who knows him a hell of a lot better.
伊莲娜
Ilyana.
伦敦 当下
你都不能告诉我你要去哪里吗
You can't even tell me where you're going?
他们没说 只是说和凯特有关
They wouldn't say. Just that it's to do with Kate,
- 我今晚必须离开 -他们期望你
- and I must leave tonight. - They expect you to jump
除了这点以外一无所知的情况下跳上一架飞机吗
on a plane based on nothing more than that?
他说具体细节严格
The man said details were strictly
"闲人免谈"
"need to know."
我不是故意不和大家说的
I'm not meant to speak to anyone about it.
你丈夫也是闲人吗
Even your bloody husband?
这次出行
This trip...
和德米特里有关吗
is it about Dmitry somehow?
关于凯特 我说过了
It's about Kate. I told you.
布拉格 2001年
我猜我再也不是一个贤惠的穆♥斯♥林♥妻子了
我很抱歉 我不该这么做
我并不抱歉
我的婚姻早就结束了
我以为俄语是你仇人的语言
I thought Russian is language of your enemy.
我妈妈说俄语
My mother spoke Russian.
对我来说 是心灵的语言
For me it is language of the heart.
你想我现在走吗
You want me to go now?
我不希望你走
I don't want you to go.
但是多库会好奇你人在哪儿
But Doku will wonder where you are.
他怀疑了怎么办
What if he suspects?
你只要再勇敢一会儿就行了
You only have to be brave a little longer.
恩
Mm.
彼得罗维奇
Petrovich.
- 回来看大腿舞了吗 -你可不只是
- Back for lap dance? - Well, you've been getting
看了大腿舞 对吧 德米特里
more than lap dances, haven't you, Dmitry?
怎么了
So what?
做♥爱♥在捷克又不违法
Sex is against law in Czech Republic?
你认为你的好伙计多库·扎卡耶夫看到这个会怎么做
What do you think your pal Doku Zakayev would do if he saw those?
对于伊莲娜来说死路一条
It would be death sentence for Ilyana.
FBI现在还玩借刀杀人吗
Are FBI assassins now?
你不会给他看的
You won't show him.
不 你不知道我第一件要做的事情是什么
No, you don't know the first thing about what I might do.
我们能保护伊莲娜
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表