剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
德米特里
Dmitry!
发生了什么 伊莲娜什么都没告诉我
What happened? Ilyana will tell me nothing.
我们中了俄♥罗♥斯♥人的埋伏
We were ambushed, by Russians.
你为什么要让我运送她们
Why did you make me transport girls?
全部搞砸了
Screwed up everything.
发了疯的FBI在找她们
Crazy FBI guy looking for them.
我不得不朝他开枪
I had to shoot him.
我有大♥麻♥烦了
I am in big trouble.
我必须得离开布拉格
I have to leave Prague.
现在
Now.
我需要钱
I need money.
我的卡车
My trucks,
我的俱乐部 都是你的了
my club... they are yours.
买♥♥下我的资产 我给你低价
Buy me out. I give you good price,
我现在需要钱
but I need cash now.
让我看看保险箱里有多少
Let me see how much I have in the safe.
到这个地址来
Go to this address.
明早6点
6:00 this morning.
斯洛伐克-乌克兰边境 2001年
太多车♥臣♥人流血牺牲
车♥臣♥和俄♥罗♥斯♥人都洒了热血
俄♥罗♥斯♥想要一个和平的车♥臣♥
需要由人♥民♥拥戴的人来统治车♥臣♥ 一个英雄人物
能让百姓听话 也听俄♥罗♥斯♥方面的话
我们帮他得到力量 给他支持 保护他
作为回报
我们要合作
我不当别人的傀儡
你可以选择接受提议 领导车♥臣♥ 否则
我很荣幸参与这个重要的峰会
I am honored to be at this crucial summit.
与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的战争是全世界的斗争
The war against terror is a global fight.
埃及情报部门刚刚核实我们要找的人
Egyptian intelligence just I.D.'d our man.
真名叫Omar Wasem
Real name is Omar Wasem.
他制♥作♥炸♥弹♥
He's a bloody bomb maker.
在空调工厂工作可以通过船运
Who works at an air-conditioning factory
把炸♥弹♥运往布拉格任何一个地方
that ships units all over Prague.
他可能已经安置了炸♥弹♥
He could've planted explosives in any of them.
你好
Hello?
我觉得塔米尔死了
I think Tamir is dead.
发生什么了
What happened?
塔米尔发现杀死他哥哥的人
Tamir found out who killed his brother.
叫德米特里的俄♥国♥狗
Russian pig called Dmitry.
所以塔米尔去杀他
So Tamir went to kill him.
但是德米特里来抓我了
But Dmitry came after me.
德米特里活着的唯一解释就是他杀了塔米尔
The only way Dmitry is alive is if he killed Tamir.
我的天
My God.
我们要怎么做
What do we do?
我们要怎么做
What do we do?
Arsanov总统希望娶你的外甥女 卡佳
President Arsanov wishes to marry your cousin Katya.
卡佳
Katya?
为什么
Why?
他要找二房♥
He will take a second wife.
就像先知一样(穆♥罕♥默♥德♥)
Like the Prophet.
如果塔米尔不来这里保护我们
If Tamir isn't here to protect us,
这会保我们安全
this will keep us safe.
保证我们在车♥臣♥有分量
Make us important people in Chechnya.
是这么说 但是Arsanov
Yes, but Arsanov won't be...
别斯兰
Beslan.
听我说
Listen to me.
你必须保证总统的安全
You must keep the president alive.
那些人 他们已经准备好杀了他了
Those men... they are already on their way to kill him.
你必须阻止他们
You must stop them.
怎么做
How?
我需要和管事的谈话
I need to speak someone in charge.
是的
Yes?
我有情报
I have information
关于谋杀车♥臣♥总统的阴谋
about a plot to kill the president of Chechnya.
埃及方面已经着手调查的
A list of all the air-conditioning units
空调机组清单
the Egyptian may have worked on.
夭寿 这也太多了吧
Christ, that's huge.
一周运送50机组
They ship 50 units per week.
Miskova
Miskova.
好的 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
盖比的办公室来电
That was Gabi's office.
别斯兰自首了
Beslan's turned himself in.
他能告诉我们凯特在什么地方
He can tell us where Kate is.
让我进去见他
Get me in to see him.
你得等等了
Well, you're gonna have to wait your turn.
西蒙和盖比也要审问他
Simon and Gabi are taking a crack at him.
给他们回电 妮娜
Well, call them back, Nina.
让他们问问凯特的事情
Tell them to ask him about Kate.
马丁 他们会问的
Martin, they will.
但很显然 他有另一个
But apparently, he's got a different story
更重要的事情要说
he wants to tell first.
我的叔叔塔米尔要求我
My uncle Tamir asked me
帮两个车♥臣♥人
to help two men, Chechens,
进入国家
get into the country.
他和我说 他们两个是工人
They are workers, he tells me,
来布拉格找工作
coming to Prague to get jobs.
我给他们护照 就这样
I give them passports, that's all.
但我听到他们的谈话
But then I hear them talking.
他们说他们来这儿是来杀Arsanov总统的
They say they are here to kill President Arsanov.
总统人很好
He's a great man.
我知道我必须得阻止这事
I knew I had to stop this.
你们得警告他
You must warn him.
我们原以为塔米尔准备策划一起恐怖袭击
We thought Tamir was planning a terror attack.
结果是场暗♥杀♥
It was actually an assassination.
不 他这是在试着让我们
No, he's trying to get us
把签字仪式上的安保力量抽调走
to pull security away from the signing ceremony.
我们发布威胁警戒 警方冲过来
We call in the threat, the police rush there,
炸♥弹♥却在另外的地方爆♥炸♥了
and the bomb goes off someplace else.
或许吧
Maybe.
但我们还是得通知Arsanov安保队伍
But we still have to notify Arsanov's security team.
谢谢你通知我们
Thank you for informing us.
车♥臣♥是一片充满机遇的新土地
Chechnya is new land of opportunity.
抱歉 总统先生
Excuse me, Mr. President.
我们刚刚接到一则性命威胁通知 我们需要将您转移到安全地点
抱歉 先生们
Excuse me, gentlemen.
我给你透露一点小秘密
I'll let you in on a little secret.
我们已经监视你和塔米尔
We've been watching you and Tamir
有6个月了
for the last six months.
我们知道你载着凯特·克劳福德逃离了巴黎
We know you drove Kate Crawford from Paris.
她人在哪里
Where is she?
我不知道
I don't know.
你会去监狱的 别斯兰
You're going to prison, Beslan.
如果总统知道我救了他的命
President will help me when he knows
他会帮我的
I'm the one who saved his life.
不管塔米尔计划着什么 你都参与了
Whatever Tamir was planning, you were in on it.
我们确保 Arsanov也会知道
We'll make sure Arsanov knows that.
他就不会救你了
He's not going to save you.
他会杀了你
He's going to have you killed.
你还想活命吗
You want to stay alive?
我们需要细节
We need details.
这些人的身份和计划
Who are these men? What are they planning?
谋杀时间
When will it happen?
塔米尔让我给他们准备酒店房♥间
Tamir asked me to get hotel room for them.
还有一辆车子
And a vehicle.
什么样子的车子
Well, what kind of vehicle?
肯定有些伪装事件
This must be some kind of cover.
什么事件
For what?
车祸 或者是紧急事件
An accident, an emergency.
这样子救护车就不会显得突兀
An ambulance wouldn't be out of place.
炸♥弹♥制♥造♥者可以引起
The bomb maker could cause
一场巨大的突发事件
a pretty big emergency, couldn't he?
那么 用爆♥炸♥来杀死Arsanov
So an explosion is supposed to kill Arsanov.
即使没有成功
But if it doesn't...
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表