剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
Sure, after.
我在找凯特·克劳福德
I'm, uh, I'm looking for Kate Crawford.
她在这里吗
Is she here?
你是谁
Who are you?
她的继父
Her stepfather.
凯特现在不在家
Kate's not here right now.
你想进来吗
Would you like to come in?
谢谢
Thank you.
本来我跟她约好了会面 但她没出现
I was supposed to meet her, but she never turned up.
我很担心
I was, I was worried.
跟她在哪会面
Meet her where?
她跟伊夫蒂在一起吗
Is she with, uh, Ifti?
她从没提过她有继父
She never mentioned a stepfather.
听着 我
Look, I've...
我以前跟她很亲近
I used to be very close to her.
但我离开了很长一段时间
And, uh, I've been away for a long time.
她对我来说很重要
She's very important to me.
拜托了 如果你们知道她在哪
Please, if you know where she is...
她去参加示♥威♥了
She's at the protest.
什么示♥威♥
What protest?
在学校
At the school.
是关于什么的
Well, what's it about?
反伊♥斯♥兰♥的法律
The anti-Islamic laws
因为我们的信仰而迫♥害♥我们
that persecute us for our beliefs.
你有车吗
Do you have a car?
有 怎么了
Yes, why?
我们得马上赶去学校
We need to get to the school now.
-快报♥警♥ -出什么事了
- Call the police. - Yeah, what's going on?!
这是和平示♥威♥
It's a peaceful protest.
告诉他们有一个参与的男孩准备殉道
Tell them a boy at the school is gonna martyr himself.
希贾布要自♥由♥
法国在压♥迫♥
希贾布要自♥由♥
法国在压♥迫♥
法国在压♥迫♥希贾布
解放希贾布
校长告诉这位女孩她不能参加学校郊游
除非她不带希贾布
他说戴希贾布是一种侵略行为
但比起蒙住她头发的面纱
蒙蔽他双眼的面纱才更危险
白人女孩
你以为你自己是谁
奥马尔[伊♥斯♥兰♥教第二任哈里发]的战时新娘吗
滚远点
Hey, piss off!
别 别这样
Oh, no, no, no, no!
穆♥斯♥林♥人♥渣♥
不要像他们那么蠢
别再烦她
Leave her alone!
不要 别这样
No, no, no, no, no, no!
凯特 凯特·克劳福德
Kate! Kate Crawford!
凯特
Kate!
真♥主♥至大
Allahu Akbar!
凯特
Kate?
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
你在流血
Hey, you're bleeding.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
不
No.
我们走
Come on...
立陶宛
1991年
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
如果我能对传教更有信心的话
If only I'd believed in the mission more.
汉森的死不是你的错
It's not your fault Hanson died.
那就是抢劫
It was a mugging.
是随机犯罪
It was a random crime.
上帝给了我们自♥由♥意志 长老
God gave us free will, Elder.
那就很遗憾地意味着 坏人会做坏事
That means, unfortunately, bad people do bad things.
有时他们还能逃脱惩罚
And sometimes they get away with it.
警♥察♥还在抓捕他吗
Are the police still looking for him?
那个杀了汉森的凶手
The man who killed Hanson?
真正的正义
True justice
会在下辈子得到声张
will be served in the next life.
我一直在想
I've been thinking.
我想在这辈子成为声张正义的工具
I want to be an instrument for justice in this life.
汉森长老
布拉格
当下
布拉格
2001年
我能帮忙吗
May I help?
谢谢
Thank you.
我在厨房♥摔倒了
I fell in the kitchen.
她叫什么名字
What's her name?
凯蒂亚
Katya.
你好 凯蒂亚
Hello, Katya.
喜欢冰淇淋吗
You like ice cream?
请给我一个
Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
你喜欢吗
You like?
看来你交了新朋友
I think you've made a friend.
躺低点
Stay down.
摁住伤口
Put pressure on it.
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表