剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
Excuse me. I'm looking for Kate.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
马上离开 否则我报♥警♥
Now get out, or I'll call the cops.
好吧 伙计
All right, man.
是我搞错了
It's my mistake.
赛得利学校
1975年
你们没听到铃♥声♥吗 先生们
Did you not hear the bell, gentlemen?
是谁抽的
Whose is it?
很好
All right.
在今晚之前犯错的人来找我坦白
Guilty party has until tonight to own up,
否则你们俩都要受罚
or you'll both answer for it.
什么事
What?
先生 之前是我在抽烟
Sir, it was me smoking.
我准备好受罚了
I'm ready to take my punishment.
我知道你在撒谎
I know you're lying.
一直都是彼得在抽烟
And it was Peter smoking all along.
你们这帮孩子就没意识到你们被严密监视吗
Don't you boys realize how closely you're watched?
你为什么为了保护他而撒谎
Why would you lie to protect him?
他是我的朋友
He's me friend.
也正是因为如此
And that's exactly why
你要亲自执行对他的惩罚
you're going to administer his punishment yourself.
站到线前
Toe the line.
我说了 站到线前
I said, toe the line!
你 手放到身侧
You. Hands at your side.
先生
Sir?
手放到身侧
Hands at your side.
开始
Begin!
快点
Well, go on!
使劲点 孩子
Like you mean it, boy!
你不用对此懊悔
You should feel no remorse.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
你做得没错
You did the right thing.
对制度的遵守永远高于友情
Loyalty to the institution must always come before friendship.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
来吧 孩子 你应得的
Go on, boy. You've earned it.
布拉格
2001年
就喝一杯
Just one drink.
不行
I can't.
我向你哥哥保证过
I promised your brother.
但多库永远都不会知道
But Doku will never know.
还有别的酒吧 好吗
There's plenty other clubs, all right?
下周见
I'll see you next week.
把钱给我
Give me the money.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
对 我知道
Yeah, I know.
你是车♥臣♥混♥蛋♥
You're a Chechen asshole.
把钱给我
Give me the money.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
继续走
Now walk.
我可以给你更多的钱
I can get you more.
比这还多 你就
Much more. Just...
跪下
On your knees.
快点
Do it.
求你了
Please.
别这样 我求你了
Don't. I-I beg you.
抱歉
Sorry.
垃圾
Piece of shit.
你没事吧
You okay?
最好把这个拿给你哥哥
Better get this to your brother.
谢谢你 朋友
Thank you, my friend.
我欠你一条命
I owe you my life.
伦敦
当下
我们住的地方离巴黎北站大概15分钟 我给你准备了睡袋 一间单独的房♥间给女孩们 狄德罗大道31号♥
太棒了 今晚见 真♥主♥保佑
高登和史密斯 对吧
Gordon and Smith, right?
你是
You are?
只能说我在内政部里有熟人
Let's just say I'm connected with the Home Office.
你们可未被允许
You people haven't been cleared
在英国境内执行任务
to conduct operations within the U.K.
我们在调查我们自己的探员
We're investigating our own agent.
跟你们没关系
It's none of your concern.
实际上 他是我们的财产
Actually, he's our asset.
你们的财产在美国因谋杀罪被通缉
Your "asset" is wanted for murder in the U.S.
听着 他是我们的人
Look, he's our man,
你们最好快滚回肯塔基州去
so you can sod off back to Kentucky
否则我就向美国大使♥馆♥提出正式抗♥议♥
before I file an official protest with the U.S. Embassy.
挺清楚了
Clear?
凯特
Kate?
临终遗嘱
马丁 我一直在找你
Martin, I've been trying to reach you.
我需要你打个电♥话♥
I need you to make a call.
好 先打住 有点新消息
Okay, hold on. We got some good news.
我替你想了个办法
I worked something out for you,
但我不想在电♥话♥里跟你说
but I don't want to tell you over the phone.
听着 凯特有麻烦了
Look, Kate's in trouble.
她正在去巴黎的路上 跟一个
She's on her way to Paris with some kid
准备殉教的孩子一起去的
who's gonna martyr himself.
你是怎么知道的
How do you know that?
因为我正在看他的电脑
'Cause I'm looking at his computer.
他是19岁穆♥斯♥林♥ 刚写了自己的临终遗嘱
He's 19, Muslim, and he's just wrote his Last Will and Testament.
种族定型吗 马丁 拜托
Racial profiling, Martin? Come on.
别不当真 911的案犯就留下过这样的遗书
Come off it. The 9/11 guys left wills just like this.
听着 让你在军情六处的线人联♥系♥边防
Look, have your Six contact reach out to border security.
我认为他们是坐火车去的
I think they're taking the train.
他名叫伊夫蒂哈尔·巴尔法蒂
His name is Iftikhar Bulfati.
伊夫蒂哈尔·巴尔法蒂
Iftikhar Bulfati.
好吧 我去打电♥话♥
All right, I'll make that call.
一小时后我们在河岸码头见
I'll meet you at Embankment Pier in an hour.
确保一定要阻止他
Just make sure they stop him.
不要限制人身自♥由♥
真♥主♥至大
Allahu Akbar.
是 伙计
Yeah, man.
多谢
Cheers.
你们好
Salaam Alaikum.
你好
Wa Alaikum as-saalam.
站台在这边
The gate's this way.
你能帮我把书包拿过去吗
Do you, uh, do you mind carrying my backpack through?
为什么
Why?
我有深色皮肤再加上巴基斯坦名字
I'm a brown-skinned guy with a Pakistani name.
他们肯定会搜查我 每次都是
They're gonna search me. Happens every time.
那又怎么样
So, big deal?
包里有示♥威♥的传♥单♥和一本《古♥兰♥经♥》
I've got flyers for the protest and a Koran in here.
他们会因为那些不断骚扰我
Yeah, they'll harass me about them,
我不想回答
and I don't want to have to answer
一堆傻瓜问题
a bunch of idiotic questions.
如果他们搜查我呢
Well, what if they search me?
拜托 你可是个漂亮的白人女孩
Come on, you're a pretty white girl.
好吧 行 但你欠我的
All right, fine, but you owe me.
好的
Okay.
你最好脱掉头巾
Oh, you, um, better take off your head scarf.
没事的
It's okay.
你有正当理由
It's for a good cause.
请这边走
Please step this way.
开始了 让我们仔细审讯穆♥斯♥林♥
Here we go. Let's harass the Muslim.
这边走
Step this way.
我们需要你跟我们走
We need you to come with us.
长置顶码 布拉格
2001年
你为什么把他带来了
Why did you bring him here?
德米特里刚刚救了我的命
Dmitry just saved my life.
-怎么回事 -我被抢了
- How? - I was robbed,
犯人想要杀了我 德米特里枪杀了他
and thief was going to kill me, and Dmitry shot him.
坐吧
Sit down.
来
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表