剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
上车吧
Get in.
上来吧
Get in.
我真幸运能看到你
Lucky I saw you.
这是第三次 我很幸运地见到你
This is the third time I was lucky to see you.
很奇怪 对吗
Strange, yes?
你想从我这儿得到什么
What do you want from me?
别说谎 我能看出来
And don't lie, because I will know.
回家路漫漫
Long way from home.
朋友可做伴
I need friends.
我觉得你也想要一个同行的
I think maybe you need one, too.
我很清楚一个男人说他想要一个朋友的时候的真正意思
I know what a man means when he says he needs a friend.
不 不是这样子的
No. That is not true.
这是个大误会 停车吧
This was mistake. Stop the car.
但还下着雨呢
But the rain.
我宁愿淋雨
Better to walk in the
也不要让我丈夫看到我们两个在一起
rain than for my husband to see us together.
Ilyana
Ilyana...
如果你需要什么
If you ever need anything.
不管什么
Ever.
不要怕 尽管找我
Don't be afraid to ask.
什么都行
Anything.
德米特里·彼得罗维奇是个冷血杀手
Dmitry Petrovich is a cold-blooded killer.
我们有目击证人指证他杀死了这个人
And we have a witness who says he saw him shoot this man dead.
Ivan Kost 捷克人 皮条客 Nemcek团伙成员
Ivan Kost, Czech pimp, member of the Nemcek crew.
也许他们准备向俄♥罗♥斯♥人动武
Maybe they're going to war against the Russians.
有尸体吗
You have a body?
没 但是受害者已经失踪好几周了
No, but the victim's been missing for weeks.
目击证人是谁
Who's your witness?
Tamir Zakayev
Tamir Zakayev.
这个人
This guy.
他是个瘾君子 再换一个靠谱点的
He's a junkie. You will have to do better than that.
那给我们搜查令 我们就能搜查德米特里的俱乐部了
Well, then give us a warrant so we can search Dmitry's club,
我们会发现证据
We'll find evidence, use it as
用作施压他的手段 让他去找他的上司
leverage to pressure him to turn on his bosses.
用你们美国人的话怎么说来着
How do you Americans say it?
放长线钓大鱼吗
You want to go fishing?
我很抱歉
Well, I'm sorry.
不行
No.
我们给塔米尔带监听器呢
What if we put a wire on Tamir?
或许能让彼得罗维奇自己上钩
Maybe we can get Petrovich to implicate himself.
求求你了 Blazek
Come on, Blazek.
难道你不想扳倒俄♥国♥佬
Don't you want to be known as the prosecutor
成为一名著名的检察官吗
who helped bring down the Russians?
检察官不相信你 塔米尔
Prosecutor doesn't believe you, Tamir.
认为你在枪杀这件事情上撒谎
Thinks you're lying about seeing the shooting.
关我屁事
Not my problem.
如果我们以贩毒罪逮捕你 那你就麻烦了
It'll be your problem if we arrest you on drug charges.
听着 塔米尔 我们想抓的是德米特里不是你的
Look, Tamir, we want to put Dmitry away, not you.
但是我们没有尸体也没有凶器
But we have no body, no murder weapon.
你得给我们一份口供
So you are gonna get us a confession on tape.
不行 德米特里发现了的话 我就没命了
No. Dmitry finds out, he kills me.
-不会发现 -不
- He won't find out. - No!
想都别想
Absolutely no.
我发点照片
Well, how about I send
就是你和我们谈话的照片给你老哥怎么样
pictures of you talking to us to your brother?
你觉得多库会怎么做
What do you think Doku would do?
多库 你在干什么
Doku, what are you doing?
我告诉过你 不再上学
I told you, no more school.
你没有权利
You have no right!
你背着我藏起来的 啊哈
You hid these from me, huh?
它们是我的
They are mine.
你再也不需要它们了
You don't need them anymore.
我们要去的地方 妻子是不需要会计学位的
Where we are going, wives do not need accounting degrees.
我必须和你谈一下
I must speak to you.
请坐
Please, sit.
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
你说过 如果需要什么
You said if I ever needed anything...
不论什么 我可以来找你
Anything... I should come to you.
你需要什么
How can I help?
我的丈夫要带着我和我的女儿去车♥臣♥生活
My husband wants to take me and my daughter to Chechnya to live.
他想让我成为一个优秀的穆♥斯♥林♥妻子
He wants me to be a good Muslim wife.
但是我绝对不会回去那个国家
But I will never go back to that country.
你要钱来离婚吗
You need money for divorce?
他说如果我拒绝 他会杀了我
He said if I refuse to go, he will kill me.
带走凯特
And take Katya.
只有一个办法解决
There is only one solution.
你必须杀了我的丈夫
You must kill my husband.
布拉格 2001年
如果我不杀了多库,Ilyana不会信任我的
If I don't kill Doku, Ilyana won't trust me.
我应该成为一个无情的大混球
I'm supposed to be a ruthless bastard.
应该成为的和真实的的自己还是有些区别的
Supposed to be is quite a bit different from actually being one.
他虐妻
He's a wife-beater.
还是个杀人犯
And a murderer.
或许我应该杀了他
Maybe I should kill him.
我们需要多库活着
We need Doku alive.
他是我们抓捕"将军"的通路
He's our path to the general.
那么 你聪明无比的解决方案在哪里
So? What's your brilliant solution?
给她另一个选择
We offer her an alternative.
我的上司在莫斯科
My bosses in Moscow,
他们和你的丈夫有很多生意来往
they do much business with your husband.
他们不同意我杀了他
They will not permit me to kill him.
我不应该来找你的
I was wrong to come to you.
我有个更好的提议
I have better offer...
我可以带你们出国 你和凯特
I can get you out of country... you and Katya.
给你新的生活
Give you new life.
怎么做
How?
新的家庭 新的证件
New home. New papers.
新的身份
New identity.
我们搬去哪里
Where would we go?
去过伦敦吗
You have been to London?
很美的城市
但是...
But...
这是有代价的
there is price.
你听过一个叫Arsanov将军的人吗
You know of man called General Arsanov?
他是我丈夫的指挥官
He was my husband's commander.
他帮我们逃离了车♥臣♥
He helped us to escape Chechnya.
他欠了我老板数百万
He owes my bosses millions.
作为伦敦新生活的回报
In return for new life in London,
你得从多库那里找出将军在什么地方
you find out from Doku where the General is.
监视我的丈夫
Spy on my husband?
你知道这有多危险吗
Do you know how dangerous this will be?
比要求我杀了他还要危险吗
More dangerous than asking me to kill him?
你是个罪犯
You are criminal.
你的老板们也都是罪犯
Your bosses are criminals.
我怎么知道你们会遵守诺言
How do I know you keep your promise?
-你可以相信我 -不
- You can trust me. - No.
口说无凭
No trust.
证明给我看
Proof.
巴 黎
当 今
我
也许你应该别看
Maybe you should look away.
我不怕
I'm not afraid.
你从哪里学的
Where'd you learn to do that?
你不是个医生 对吗
You're not a doctor, yeah?
对 我不是医生
No, I'm not a doctor.
我可能以后想当医生
I might want to be one.
我可是理科学霸
I'm pretty good at science.
我妈和我说过关于你的事情
My mum told me things about you.
是吗
Did she?
说你曾经是俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮的人
Said you were in the Russian mafia.
真的吗
That true?
记不得了
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表