剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
Come on.
伊莲娜
Ilyana!
伊莲娜
Ilyana!
给我们泡茶
Bring us tea.
伦敦
当下
边防拦下了那孩子
Border security stopped the kid.
搜了他的身 审讯过他 他没问题
They searched him, interviewed him; he was clean.
别告诉我他们放他走了
Don't tell me they let him go.
他不在监视名单上 马丁
He wasn't on the watch list, Martin,
他也没有前科 他们没法一直关着他
and he didn't have a record; they couldn't hold him.
所以他就这样出发去法国了
So he's off to France, just like that?
我跟军情六处谈好了条件
I made a deal with Six.
如果你自首
If you surrender,
他们会保护你 不受联调局骚扰
they'll protect you from the FBI.
我不行 不是现在
I can't, not now.
所以呢 你要一辈子亡命天涯吗
So, what? You want to be on the run for the rest of your life?
凯特怎么办
What about Kate?
得有人去帮她
Somebody's got to help her.
马丁 你可是通缉犯
Martin, you're a wanted man, for Christ's sakes.
你想怎么帮她
How are you gonna help her?
看来我得自己想办法解决了
Guess I'll have to sort it out, won't I?
-马丁 -听着
- Martin! - Look,
她曾像我的女儿一样 托尼
I was like a father to her once, Tony.
然后我离开了
And then I left.
如果我不能陪在艾登身边
If I can't be there for Aiden,
我确定我会保护这个女孩
I'm sure I'm gonna show up for this girl.
你知道 你绝不可能在不被人发现的情况下
You know, there's no way you're getting on that train
坐上去巴黎的火车
to Paris without getting busted.
所以我猜需要你帮忙
That's why I need your help.
捷克共和国 百兹戴兹
当下
俄♥罗♥斯♥人和美国人怎么可能一起合作反恐
他们连座位安排的意见都没法统一
顺便问你 知道谁回布拉格了吗
记得柯蒂斯·巴拉德吗
那个联调局的人
真的吗
他怎么样
感觉挺可怜
他的境遇可不如我们这么如意
你应该邀请他来做客
明天来我们家待一天
你确定想要怎么做吗
You sure you want to go through with this?
过坑时开慢点
Watch the bumps, eh?
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表