剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
I don't remember.
我都怀疑自己时不时在黑帮里面干过事
Doubt I was ever in the mafia.
你以前做什么的呢
So what did you do?
你
You,
妈妈
Mum,
还有Ifti
Ifti.
每个人都对我遮遮掩掩
Everyone's always keeping secrets from me.
你能保守秘密吗
Can you keep a secret?
我当然可以
Sure I can.
我是一名情报人员
I'm an intelligence officer.
至少 以前是
At least, I was.
先为英国工作 后来给美国人工作
I worked for the British, and then the Americans.
不可能
No way.
就像詹姆斯·邦德[007]那样吗
Like James Bond?
没他那么神
Not exactly.
如果你是间谍 为什么没人帮我们
If you're a spy, aren't there people who can help us?
部门的人或者其他人
Someone at an agency or something?
也许有吧
Maybe.
但是你不能总是相信他们
But you can't always trust them.
你认为有没有可能
You think maybe being a spy
因为你是间谍 所以你离开了妈妈和我
is the reason you left Mum and me?
听着 不管我为什么离开或者我做过什么
Look, no matter why I left or what I did,
不会再发生了
it won't happen again.
我会一直在你身边的 凯特
I'm gonna see you through this, Kate.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Papa.
我们下面要怎么做
So what are we gonna do?
你要休息
You're gonna rest.
我要试着去达成一份协定
And I'm gonna go and try and make a deal
让你免受牢狱之灾
to keep you out of prison.
真的吗 怎么做
Really? How?
给我之前的老板
By giving my old bosses
一些他们特别想看到的东西
something they seem to want very badly.
伦 敦
当 今
我
凯特·克劳福特的电脑包含了大量
Kate Crawford's computer contained numerous messages
关于她和她伙伴前往巴黎的消息
between herself and her traveling companions to Paris.
但是他们从来没有提及过
But they never mentioned anything
护教运动或者恐怖组织的事情
of jihad or terror groups.
所以进死胡同了
So she's a dead end?
不一定
Not necessarily.
有一些凯特和
There are a thread of e-mails between Kate
一个叫Khava Bazaeva的年轻女人的邮件
and a young woman by the name of Khava Bazaeva.
-她是谁 -情报表示她是一名征召人员 长官
- And she is? - Intelligence says she's a recruiter, sir.
为车♥臣♥恐♥怖♥分♥子♥招募
For Chechen terror cells.
这个克劳福德受过训练吗
The Crawford girl was being groomed?
结果发现她在布拉格有亲戚
Turns out she has relatives in Prague.
叔叔 塔米尔·扎卡耶夫
An uncle. Tamir Zakayev.
这家伙想把他们重新整合起来
The groomer was trying to put them together.
他在监视列表上 显然他把钱汇入东欧
He's on the watch list. Apparently he funnels money
是为了恐怖袭击
into Eastern Europe for terror attacks.
有传言说他在为布拉格的
There's chatter he's cooking something up
俄♥罗♥斯♥和北欧的安全峰会策划些什么
for the Russian-NATO summit in Prague.
我们能
Could we...
利用这个克劳福德吗
use the Crawford girl?
把她安插到她叔叔身边
Put her on the inside with her uncle?
好主意 长官
Excellent idea, sir.
但是我们得先找到她
But we'd need to find her first.
为此有什么主意吗
Any ideas to that end?
克劳福德女士 在巴黎
Mrs. Crawford, There's a manhunt underway
警方正对你的女儿进行着追捕
in Paris for your daughter.
如果法国警方发现了她
If the French police find her, they'll almost certainly
下面有一个片源卡顿,卡顿画面处有一句台词
他们绝对会以最高的罪名控诉她
prosecute her to the fullest extent of the law.
现在 如果我们的人能先找到她
Now, if my lot could find her first,
台词是:“事实上 我们可以帮她摆脱牢狱之灾”
我们可能可以帮她逃脱追捕
we might be able to help her avoid arrest.
事实上 我们可以帮她摆脱牢狱之灾
In fact, we might be able to keep her out of jail altogether.
怎么做
How?
凯特 如果你在看
Kate, if you are watching this,
不论你做了什么
no matter what you did...
我们都还爱着你
we love you.
我们只希望你能安全
All we want for you is to be safe.
无论你在那里
Wherever you are...
如果你能打电♥话♥
if you can get to a phone...
打给我们
call us.
我爱你 亲爱的 拜托了
I love you, darling. Please.
打给我们
Call us.
请回家来
Please come home.
我们想你 好吗
We miss you, okay?
请回家来吧
Please come home.
我们还没掌握具体情报
但认为巴黎事故是一场流氓行为
一到两个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
这会使俄♥罗♥斯♥和美♥利♥坚♥对于峰会的安保措施加倍紧张
一名嫌犯仍在逃窜
失陪一下
柯蒂斯
Curtis.
我来归还档案
I brought back the files.
十分感谢
Thanks for those.
你刚才有在新闻里看到谁了吗
Did you see who was just on the news?
没 我在做简报
No, I was in a briefing.
Ilyana Zakayev
Ilyana Zakayev.
-多库的老婆 -对
- Doku's wife? - Yeah.
她改名为克劳福德
Only her name is Crawford now.
现在住在伦敦
She lives in London.
她祈求她的女儿能够回家
She was pleading for the return of her daughter.
那个运输武器的女孩
That's the girl who transported the weapon.
-怎么可能 -这不可能是巧合 对吗
- How is that possible? - It can't be a coincidence, right?
德米特里·彼得罗维奇以某种方式卷了进来
Dmitry Petrovich has got to be tied into that somehow.
我要前往伦敦和Ilyana谈谈
I'm on my way to London to talk to Ilyana.
1小时后飞机起飞
My flight leaves in an hour.
小心点 柯蒂斯
Be careful, Curtis.
她不会乐意看到你 你也不再是探员
She won't be happy to see you, and you're still off the books.
没有警♥察♥的保护
You have no police cover.
盖比
Gabi...
我不知道什么时候能和你再见
I don't know when I'm going to see you again,
所以我只是想说...
so I just want to say...
谢谢你
Thank you.
为所做的一切一切
For everything.
巴黎 当今
你没事的
You'll be okay.
今晚没人会来
No one will come tonight.
你要睡会儿觉
You get some sleep.
你醒来前我就回来
I'll be back before you wake up.
很快就回来
I won't be long.
伦 敦
当 今
我
FBI特别探员 柯蒂斯·巴拉德
Special Agent Curtis Ballard, FBI.
我想和克劳福德女士谈一下
I'd like to speak with Mrs. Crawford.
Ilyana Zakayev
Ilyana Zakayev?
你记得我吗
You remember me?
你怎么...
How did you...?
我在找德米特里·彼得罗维奇
I'm looking for Dmitry Petrovich.
我已经和英国警方交代了一切
I already told everything to the British police.
我需要你告诉我 他人在哪里
Well, I need you to tell me. Where is he?
房♥子不错
It's a nice house you have here.
你的新家庭知道你在布拉格的过去吗
Does your new family know about your days in Prague?
他曾经来过
He was here.
他和我女儿说过话
He spoke to my daughter.
他们说他想去巴黎找他 请现在离开
They say he went to Paris to find her. Now please, leave.
巴黎 你确定吗
Paris? You sure?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你是哪根葱
Who the devil are you?
FBI特别探员巴拉德
Special Agent Ballard, FBI.
不 不
No, no.
我要和你们说多少遍
How many times do I have to tell your lot,
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表