剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
I didn't know you were a history buff.
我自己也没想到
No, neither did I.
你有什么话想让我向他转达吗
You want me to get him a message?
不用
Nah, it's, uh...
他跟我联♥系♥会让他有危险
it's not safe for him to be in contact with me.
你知道 这样
You know, it's...
这样更好
it's better like this.
我得先弄清楚我到底是谁 证明
I've got to figure out who the hell I am and prove
我没干♥他♥们栽赃给我的事
I didn't do what they say I did
才能开始幸福家庭生活
before I start playing happy families.
小心 马丁
Be careful, Martin.
谢了 托尼
Cheers, Tony.
最好说再见了
Better go, eh?
-你好 -有什么能帮助您的 先生
- Hi. - Can I help you, sir?
我想找特伦斯·格利福斯的房♥间 谢谢
Yes, uh, Terrence Graves' room, please.
您的名字是
Name?
利奥·帕克斯
Leo Parks.
请签名 谢谢
Sign in, please.
抱歉 先生 格利福斯先生只能见
I'm sorry, sir. Mr. Graves is only allowed
许可探访者
to have approved visitors.
您的名字不在许可名单上
I don't see you on the list.
是吗 我可是从利兹赶过来见他的
Really? Oh, I've come all the way from Leeds to see him.
你们是老朋友啦
Oh. You're an old friend, then?
是啊 交情远了
Yeah, we go way back.
这对我很重要 对特里也很重要
It'd mean a lot to me, and it would mean a lot to Terry.
我在这儿只待一晚上 不知道
I'm only down for the night, so I don't know
以后还有没有机会再见他了
if I'm gonna get a chance to see him again.
你知道我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
217号♥房♥
Room 217.
谢谢 你真善良
Thank you. You're very kind.
格利福斯先生
Mr. Graves?
你怎么叫我格利福斯先生
Why are you calling me Mr. Graves?
-我以为你 -比利
- Well, I-I thought you... - Billy.
比利 我的儿子 我好想你
Billy, my son, I've missed you so much.
我亲爱的儿子
My dear boy.
你跑哪去啦
Where have you been?
我 去了
Well, I've been, uh...
你去看你妹妹了吗
Have you been to see your sister?
我妹妹
My sister?
没有 我
No, I...
她会很开心的
She'll be so pleased.
抱歉
Excuse me?
你是帕克斯 对吗
It's Parks, is it?
没错
Yes.
前台说你来了
They said at the desk you'd signed in.
你来这里是为了什么
What-What's your business here?
我 我是
Well, I'm-I'm...
我是来见我的
I'm here to see my...
我是来
I'm here to...
抱歉 你是哪位啊
Sorry, who are you?
我是威廉姆·格利福斯 他的儿子
I'm William Graves, his son.
比利
Billy?
-我的儿子 -没事了 爸爸 我来了
- My boy! - It's okay, Dad. I'm here.
我好想你
I've missed you so much.
来坐
Come on.
布拉格
2011年
你喝咖啡吗
You want coffee?
不了 谢谢
Uh, no, thank you.
不用 我说了 我不抽烟的
No, I... told you, I don't smoke.
不喝咖啡不抽烟
No coffee, no cigarettes.
你还是警♥察♥吗
What kind of cop are you?
你是不是还要告诉我你不喝酒啊
Next thing you'll tell me you don't drink.
这个
Well, uh...
这下可真是有趣了
I can see this is going to be fun.
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
店主给了他钱
The owner just passed him some cash.
咖啡挺不错
It's good coffee.
才来了几周 他就已经
A few weeks in town, he's already got
在收当地人的保护费了
the locals paying him protection?
真是厚颜无♥耻♥
He's so brazen.
这样我们才能抓住他
That's how we're going to catch him.
华盛顿特区
当下
伦敦
当下
我觉得让她学习点团队精神很重要
I think it's important she learns to play on a team,
我觉得不该让她赛季中途退出
and I don't think we should just let her quit mid-season.
我爸妈是绝对不会允许我这么做的
My parents would have never let me do that.
聊我们的孩子让你无聊了吗
Does the subject of our children bore you?
没有 抱歉 我时差还没倒过来
No, I'm sorry. I think this jet lag is catching up with me.
我觉得很愉快
I'm having a great time.
我也是
Me, too.
我得去用一下盥洗室
You know, I've got to use the loo.
你讲英式英语真是性感
Ooh, it's sexy when you talk British.
老天马丁 你差点害我尿在新皮鞋上了
Jesus! Martin, you almost made me piss on my new shoes.
我去见了格利福斯
I went to see Graves.
他的记忆衰退了 我觉得是老年痴呆
His memory's shot. Alzheimer's, I think.
从他那什么也没问出来
He couldn't tell me anything.
-该死 真抱歉 -我有新线索了
- Damn. Sorry about that. - I've got another lead.
是吗 一次性手♥机♥就是用来联络的好吗
Okay, you know what? That's what the burner phone is for, okay?
我正和我妻子吃晚餐呢
I'm trying to have dinner with my wife.
我得把这个给你
I had to give you this.
从护士站偷的
I lifted it from the nurses' station.
所有探望格利福斯的人都得签名
Anybody who visited Graves had to sign in.
也许其中有谁认识他或者我
Maybe one of them knows about him, or about me.
让你的联♥系♥人查一下这些名字
Get your contact to run the names.
好的 我试试 但可能需要几天时间
All right, I'll try, but it could take a couple of days.
在此期间你需要低调一点
In the meantime you need to lay low
不要惹上
and stay out of...
麻烦
...trouble.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
去玛乔丽家做作业了
Studying with Marjorie.
我给她打过电♥话♥了 还有别的借口吗
I called her. Try again.
我的神呀妈妈 你居然给我朋友打电♥话♥
Jesus, Mum, you call my friends?
学校也打来了电♥话♥
The school called, too.
他们说你没去上课
They say you were not in class.
所以我再问一遍 你去哪了
So I ask you again, where have you been?
-出去了 -凯蒂亚 你到底是怎么了
- Out. - Katya, what's going on with you?
别那样叫我
Don't call me that.
喂
Yeah?
马丁 我的联♥系♥人查了那些名字
Martin, my contact ran those names.
什么结果
And?
关于约翰·卡梅隆抚恤金的事你说的没错
And you were right about those death benefits for John Cameron.
听听这个
And get this.
抚恤金付给了一个探视过那老头的人
They're being paid to someone who visits the old man.
我有地址
I got an address for you.
艾伦·拉姆齐说
Aaron Ramsey says
他爸爸要买♥♥法拉利
his dad is getting a Ferrari.
艾伦·拉姆齐是个骗子
Aaron Ramsey's a wanker.
不许说脏话 把早餐吃了 今天别又迟了
Language. Finish your breakfast. I don't want to be late again today.
那告诉他们等他们付钱 我们就开工
Well, tell them when they pay their bill, that's when we'll start.
有烤面包吗
Is there any toast?
我之后再联♥系♥你
I'm gonna call you back.
你头上戴的什么 凯蒂
What's that on your head, Katie?
这叫希贾布[穆♥斯♥林♥妇女戴的头巾]
It's called a hijab.
你为什么要戴着它
Why are you wearing it?
为了表现我对真♥主♥的忠诚
To show my devotion to God.
我觉得你戴着很好看
I think it looks pretty on you.
谢谢 小家伙
Thanks, muffinhead.
我可不想错过校车
I don't want to miss my bus.
去家里车上 马上
Car. Now.
对真♥主♥的忠诚
Her devotion to God?
怎么 她把自己当穆♥斯♥林♥吗
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表