剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
我知道 我也希望能有其他的法子 但是...
I know. I wish it could be some other way, but...
你只能回去
you just got to go back.
万一他们发现我偷偷摸摸的怎么办 有守卫
What if they catch me sneaking in? There's a guard.
去前门
Go to the front gate
按门铃
and ring the bell.
什么 我怎么解释
What? How would I explain?
你已经知道答案了
You already know the answer to that.
我只是很害怕
I just panicked.
我 我想 可能这能更好的
I-I thought, maybe it's better to just...
解决这事
end this.
自首
Turn myself in.
我进监狱 至少还能再见到妈妈
I'd go to jail, but at least I'd see my mum again.
还有弟兄们
My brothers.
你为什么不来找我
Why didn't you come to me?
你和玛丽卡阿姨这么的善良
You and Aunt Malika have been so kind.
我不想将你们置于比我现在更危险的地步了
I didn't want to put you in any more danger than I already have.
我想...
I thought...
我去找一个警♥察♥
I'll find a policeman.
不让你卷进来
Leave you out of it.
但我一跃出窗户 我就知道这是个错误的决定
But as soon as I was out the window, I knew I'd made a terrible mistake.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
再也不会了 叔叔 我发誓
It will never happen again, Uncle, I swear.
利兹大学 1984年
我们遇到麻烦了
We've hit a snag.
你说过只是些细节问题
You said it was just a matter of crossing "T"s and dotting "I"s.
你的女友
Your girl.
瑞秋
Rachel.
你知道她父母是英国共♥产♥党的党员吗
You know her parents are members of the Communist Party of Great Britain?
他们的政♥治♥立场和她无关
Well, their politics have nothing to do with her.
当局认为这是安全漏洞
The Service views it as a security risk.
你已经玩过了 孩子 分手吧
You've had your fun, boy. Now break it off.
你不能对我的生活指指点点的
You can't tell me how to live my life.
你知道那不是真的
You know that's not true.
我不会离开她
I won't leave her.
我爱她
I love her.
记住了 孩子
You take it from me, my boy:
这份事业没有爱可言
there is no room in this business for love.
布拉格 2001年
嘿
Hey.
小公主
Princess!
来呀
Come on!
噢
Oh.
你真是
You are such
一个乖女孩
a good little girl.
而你的塔米尔叔叔
And your Uncle Tamir...
是个大坏蛋
such a bad man.
卡佳
Katya.
该上♥床♥睡觉了
It's time for bed.
去找妈妈吧
Go see Mama.
看着我
Look at me.
你今天干的不错
You have done well today.
现在 给我男人点
Now, be a man.
去洗洗干净
Clean yourself up.
- 你有麻烦了 -没有
- You are troubled. - No trouble.
我还不了解你吗
I know you better than that.
我担心因为我和你说Jamilla的事情导致...
I fear I am the cause... What I told you of Jamilla.
不是你该关心的
It is not your concern.
我希望我能帮你承担一些重任
I wish there was a way I could lift the weight you carry.
多库要我去给将军传信
Doku asked me to deliver message to general.
什么时候
When?
明天早上
Tomorrow morning.
你高兴了吧 不吗
You are pleased, no?
高兴
Yes.
怎么了 发生了什么
What is it? Has something happened?
不 没什么
No, nothing.
过的不顺而已
Hard day.
对于你的麻烦我感到很抱歉
I'm sorry for your trouble.
我也为你感到抱歉
I'm sorry for yours.
布拉格 当下
Miskova警探
Detective Miskova?
你们军情六处的汉子们都买♥♥同一双鞋吗
Do all you Six boys buy your shoes at the same store?
哦
Oh.
一下子来两个人 我一定是贵宾
I must be very important to get two of you.
隶属部门不同 目标却一致
Different home offices. Same objective.
你是来让我别插手这事
You're here to tell me to back off.
他想这么干
He wanted to.
但我说服他 你和我们一起的话
But I persuaded him that it was in our best interest
能达成更好的效果
to offer you a seat at the table.
穿好衣服
Get dressed.
为什么 怎么了
Why? What's wrong?
我们要回家了
We're going home.
伦敦吗
London?
你真正的家
No, your true home.
车♥臣♥共和国
Chechnya.
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表