剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
Tamir, tell me where she is.
凯特在哪里
Where's Kate?
她还活着吗
Is she still alive?
你是谁
Who are you?
她在哪儿
Where is she?!
塔米尔死了
Tamir's dead.
-什么 -他试图杀了我
- What?! - He tried to kill me.
- 出了车祸 -天哪
- There was a wreck. - Jesus.
- 你还好吗 -还好
- Are you all right? - Yeah.
告诉我在他死之前你拿到情报了
Please tell me you got him to talk before he died.
我拿到他电♥话♥了
I got his phone.
和我们昨天窃听的不是同一个
It's not the same one as we bugged yesterday.
又一个一次性手♥机♥
A different burner.
一旦有塔米尔的人打电♥话♥来
If any of Tamir's people call
或者发信息 我们能追踪他
or text, we can trace it.
就这样了 傻乎乎的像蠢驴一样坐着
That's our play? Sit around with our thumbs in our asses waiting for
等一通电♥话♥
a bloody phone call?
峰会两天后就开了
The summit's in two days.
马丁 我们定位到你了
Martin, we have your location.
南部一英里处有一处休息站
There's a rest stop about a mile south.
- 我们会派一辆车子 -再派一名善后员
- We'll send a vehicle. - Send a cleanup team, too.
只有塔米尔的人觉得塔米尔还活着
The plan only works if Tamir's people
计划才能继续
thinks he's still alive.
我们换种方式找凯特
We'll find Kate another way.
别斯兰 别斯兰呢
Beslan? What about Beslan?
他没和塔米尔在一起
He wasn't with Tamir.
- 你们有监视他吗 -没
- Do you have eyes on him? - We don't.
别傻乎乎的坐着了 快去找
Then pull your thumb outof your ass and get looking.
好的 登记入住吗
All right, checking in?
只住一晚
Yes. One night only.
我们的朋友到了
有个孩子叫别斯兰
There's a kid called Beslan.
过去为塔米尔工作
Used to work for Tamir.
他将凯特带出巴黎
He moved Kate out of Paris.
如果她又要转移的话
If she was moved again,
他或许会帮忙
he probably helped.
如果我们再也找不到她了你
What if we never find her?
我们会找到的
We will.
这是我错
This is my fault.
不是
No.
不 是我的
No, it's mine.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
塔米尔告诉我德米特里
Tamir told me that Dmitry...
我杀了你的丈夫
that I killed your husband.
因此他袭击我
That's why he attacked me.
所以我才不得不在能找出凯特的位置前杀了他
So I had to kill him before I could find out where Kate is.
你没有杀多库
You didn't kill Doku.
我杀的
I did.
在那之后 你帮我善后了
Afterwards, you helped clean it up.
你救了我
You saved me.
布拉格 2001年
伊莲娜怎么样了
How is Ilyana?
伤心欲绝
Grieving.
哎
Ah.
对她来说现在很不易
It won't be easy for her now.
我知道我哥哥制定了计划 把你送回车♥臣♥
I know my brother made plans to return you to Chechnya.
现在你到这里来告诉我 我可以相信你
And now you are here to tell me that I should trust you
来执行这个计划 对吗
to carry them out, yes?
对 将军
Yes, General.
多库和我说了很多关于你的事情
Doku told me much about you.
你有其他方法回车♥臣♥吗
Do you have another way to get to Chechnya?
其他有秘密隔间的卡车吗
Other trucks with compartments to hide in?
在边境有其他熟人吗
Other men with connections at border?
这个男人是谁
Who is this man?
德米特里·彼得罗维奇
Dmitry Petrovich.
俄♥国♥佬 我不相信俄♥国♥人
Russian? I trust no Russian.
总信得过多库吧 多库选择了德米特里
Then trust Doku. Doku choose Dmitry.
告诉你那个俄♥国♥走狗 我们今晚动身
Tell your Russian dog we move tonight.
塔米尔
Tamir?
还有其他事情可以做
There is something else you can do
如果你希望证明你对我的忠诚
if you wish to prove your loyalty to me.
嘿 卡佳
Hey, Katya.
你要和你塔米尔叔叔去吃冰淇淋吗
Would you like to get ice cream with your Uncle Tamir?
走吧
Let's go.
车♥臣♥ 当下
你会英语吗
Do you speak English?
一点点
Little bit.
我叫凯特
I'm Kate.
卡佳
Katya.
你呢
You?
Peet'Mat
Peet'Mat.
Peet'Mat
Peet'Mat.
你住在这儿吗
You live here?
车♥臣♥
Chechnya?
是的
Yes.
我的家
My home.
我的家在伦敦
My home is in London.
我的家人在那里
That's where my family live.
我不打电♥话♥给我妈妈 她会很担心的
My mum, she worries when I don't call her.
能借我一下你的电♥话♥吗
Could you bring me a phone?
- 电♥话♥ 你带来了吗 -我很抱歉
- A phone? Can you bring me a phone? - I'm sorry.
别 别 别
No, no, no, no.
别走 拜托了
Don't go, please.
只要
Just...
只要
just...
打这个电♥话♥
Just call this number.
你什么都不用说
You don't have to speak with anyone.
打这个电♥话♥就行了
Just call it, please.
我不会和别人说你帮我的
I won't tell anyone you helped me.
拜托了
Please.
求求你了
Please.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
布拉格 2001年
刚从我的上级接到命令
I just got word from my operative.
行动继续
The move is still on.
军情六处希望将军
Six want the general separated
和他的安保人员分开 然后干掉
from his security detail and terminated.
伦敦方面会核查尸体 立即运走
London will verify the body and we'll pull out immediately.
消除以前的错误 对吗
Erasing past mistakes, are they?
卖♥♥军♥火♥给将军 却造成
Selling guns to the general that were later used
12名英国公民和工人死亡
to kill 12 British aid workers.
一大耻辱
Quite an embarrassment.
你觉得我们不知道吗
You think we didn't know?
莫斯科想干嘛
What does Moscow want?
你的人将要运送Arsanov
Your man will deliver Arsanov
到新的坐标 位于斯洛伐克边境处
to new coordinates just over the Slovakia border.
俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥的人
FSB officers
会接管
will take custody.
为他 我们有其他的计划
We have other plans for him.
Blazek只会吓唬吓唬你
Blazek is all talk.
他不会把你调走
He's not going to get you transferred.
但如果我们要抓住德米特里
But if we're going to catch Dmitry,
我们就得遵守规则
we have to play by the rules.
所以 回酒店吧
So, go back to your hotel.
放松一下
Relax.
好吗
Okay?
你的老板在哪里
Where's your boss?
不会英语
No English.
你现在要说英语了吗
You speak English now?
德米特里·彼得罗维奇人在哪里
Where is Dmitry Petrovich?
你见到卡佳了吗
Have you seen Katya?
卡秋沙
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表