剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
听起来你好像要拒捕啊
This sounds to me like resisting arrest.
别找他麻烦 住手
Just leave him alone! Stop it!
住手
Stop!
赛得利学校
1975年
我是汉诺威王朝的第一位国王
First monarch, House of Hanover.
我是谁
Who am I?
乔治一
George One.
乔治一世
George the First.
14岁登基
Became king at age 14.
统治五十余年 我是谁
Ruled for 50 years-- who am I?
艾迪三
Eddie Three.
你说什么
Beg your pardon.
爱德华三世
Edward the Third.
我娶了瓦卢瓦的凯瑟琳
I married Catherine of Valois.
说啊 小子 这个你知道
Come on, boy, you know this one.
1420年和凯瑟琳完婚 我是谁
Married Catherine in 1420-- who am I?
大卫·鲍伊
David Bowie.
你说谁
What did you say?
大卫·鲍伊
David Bowie.
一世
The First.
1653年我解散了议会
I dismissed Parliament in 1653
自立为护国公
and declared myself Lord Protector--
-我是谁 -约翰·列侬
- who am I? - John Lennon.
我在1840年嫁给了表亲
I married my cousin
萨克森-科堡公国阿尔伯特亲王
Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg in 1840.
米克·贾格尔
Mick Jagger.
[以上错误答案均为音乐人]
我是征服者威廉的四儿子 于1100年
I am the fourth son of William the Conqueror and ruled England
至1135年间统治着英格兰
from 1100 to 1135.
我是谁
Who am I?
我是谁
Who am I?!
华盛顿特区
联调局总部
我叫马丁·欧达姆
My name is Martin Odum.
之前曾用名约翰·卡梅隆
My name used to be John Cameron.
我是联调局的卧底探员
I'm a covert operative in the FBI.
今晚 我声明
Tonight I claim responsibility
联调局局长戴尔·本奈特的死是我造成的
for the killing of FBI Director Dayle Bennett.
今天
你从哪弄到的
Where did you get this?
只有最高级别
Only the most senior personnel
才有权限看到这份录像
are supposed to have access to this recording.
我怎么找到的重要吗
What the hell difference does it make how I found it?
重点在于 他的名字不是欧达姆
The point is, his name's not Odum.
也不是约翰·卡梅伦
It's not John Cameron.
他叫彼得罗维奇
It's Petrovich.
德米特里·彼得罗维奇
Dmitry Petrovich.
至少我01年在布拉格调查
At least it was when I investigated
这个混♥蛋♥的时候他叫这个名字
the son of a bitch in Prague back in '01,
也就是说这些名字很可能都不是他的真名
which means he's probably not really any of those people.
-巴拉德 -现在我们有他亲口承认
- Ballard... - And we have him on video confessing
冷血杀害了联调局局长的录像
to the cold-blooded assassination of the director of this agency.
-巴拉德 -但却没人关注最基本的问题
- Ballard... And no one is asking the obvious question, all right?
这人到底是谁 他为谁工作
Who is that guy, really? Who-who is he working for?
他的名字为什么
Why in the name of Christ
-没有列在国际通缉名单上 -够了
- is there not an international manhunt... - Enough!
你在局里时间也不短了 该知道楼上那些人
You've been with the Bureau long enough to know the guys upstairs
可不愿意承认我们自己的探员
don't want the embarrassment of admitting
在自己的地盘搞出了恐怖事件
that we let one of our own get away
还成功逃脱的丑闻
with an act of terrorism in our sandbox.
所以呢 就为了面子
So, what, to save face,
我们就要对一起重案置之不理吗
we're-we're just gonna sweep a capital crime under the rug?
我们会内部调查
We're handling the investigation internally.
好吧 那我也要加入
Okay. Well, then I want in.
我追踪这个混♥蛋♥好几个月了
I mean, I followed that sick bastard for months.
我掌握了各种证据 毒品走私 谋杀
I had him-- heroin smuggling, murder...
巴拉德 你已经不是外勤探员了
Ballard, you're not a field agent anymore.
而且如果你还想留住现在的工作
And you want to keep the job you still have,
就忘记自己看过这份录像
you'll forget you ever saw this.
我没法忘记
I can't forget.
我很抱歉 柯蒂斯
Look, I'm sorry, Curtis.
但相信我 我们会找到他的
But trust me-- we will find this guy.
我们最棒的精英正在调查他
We've got our best people looking for him.
好吧
Yeah.
伦敦
当下
又开始喝酒啦
Back on the juice, huh?
有些恶习实在难改
Hard to give up certain vices.
再见到你真好 妮娜
It's good to see you again, Nina.
你没有资格找我帮忙
You have no right calling in favors.
你也没必要来的
You didn't have to come.
这个约翰·卡梅隆是谁
So, who is this John Cameron
为什么对你这么重要
and why is he so important to you?
对间谍保守秘密有可行性吗
Keeping secrets from a spy.
小心点吧 托尼 别引火烧身
Careful, Tony, you might get burned.
看来我得小心点了
Guess I'm gonna have to watch my back then, huh?
查令十字街地铁站对面
Opposite the Charing Cross tube station
有家小店 名叫卡迈恩
there's a hole-in-the-wall called Carmine's.
去帮史蒂文点杯咖啡带走
Ask for a to-go order for Steven.
这事要是搞砸了 我也会受牵连
This circles back, it'll bite me in the ass.
不会搞砸的
That's not gonna happen.
妮娜
Nina.
我能不能说一句
Am I allowed to say that...
伦敦很适合你
London's done right by you?
祝你和妻子旅途愉快
Have fun with your wife.
你怎么不敲门呀
Don't you knock?
我敲了 两次
I did. Twice.
校车还有十分钟就走了
Bus leaves in ten.
知道了
Okay.
祝你今天愉快 凯特
Have a lovely day, Kate.
行 你也是 利亚姆
Yeah, you, too, Liam.
你迟到了
You're late.
你就这么跟我打招呼啊 宝贝
Good morning to you, too, sunshine.
你不会就打算穿这身吧
I hope you brought something to change into.
把我当白♥痴♥啊
So now I'm an idiot?
你会错过化学课的
You'll miss Chemistry.
那地球也不会就不转了
And life as we know it shall cease to exist.
那里
Over there.
你好
Salaam Alaikum.
你好
Alaikum as-salaam.
布拉格
2001年
早上好 我的小公主
As-salaam alaikum, my little princess.
你在画什么呢 太阳吗
What are you drawing? The sun?
你在画太阳啊
You're drawing a sun?
看 太阳在对你笑呢
Look, the sun smiles on you.
我说了 不要再说俄语了
I told you, no more Russian.
去找你妈妈 去吧
Go and find your mama. Come on. Go.
快快快
Go on, quick, quick, quick, quick.
快快快
Quick, quick, quick, quick.
谈生意都谈到我家来了
You bring business to our home?
没法等
It couldn't wait.
有个俄♥国♥佬 差点弄死他
Some Russian guy almost killed him.
你 上个月的交货时间表给我拿来
You. Get me delivery schedule for last month.
快
Go!
我都开始担心你不会来了
你在玩什么把戏
不是把戏 是生意
凭你的地位还没权力杀我
不如给我们大家都省点时间
直接带我去见有这个权利的人吧
就是他
That's him.
你是谁
Who are you?
[俄语]我的名字叫迪米特里
跟你说同种语言的人
You're speaking the language of the people
杀害了我的家人
who murdered my family,
毁掉了我的国家
destroyed my country.
车♥臣♥ 俄♥罗♥斯♥
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表