剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
如果不是巧合呢
What if it wasn't?
你什么意思
How do you mean?
我觉得我可以利用巴拉德的到访
I think I can use Ballard's visit
来说服塔米尔 德米特里的出现是有不错的理由的
to convince Tamir that Dmitry's turned up for a good reason.
如果成功了 你的朋友就不会白死了
If it works, your friend won't have died for nothing.
你个混球
Piece of shit.
我要杀了你
I'm going to kill you.
德米特里
Dmitry?
你把我出♥卖♥♥♥给了FBI
You sold me out to FBI.
你 你在说什么
What... what are you talking about?
转过去
Turn around!
把手放在车上
Hands on car.
我不明白 你-你在犯错我
I don't understand. You-you are making a mistake.
闭嘴
Shut up!
巴拉德来找你了 不是吗
Ballard came to see you, no?
几周前 对
A couple weeks ago, yes.
你和他说了我的地点
You told him where to find me.
怎么可能 我已经好几年没
How could I? I-I've heard nothing about you
- 听说过你了 嘿 - 扯淡
- for years. Hey! - Bullshit!
你听说我在巴黎
You heard I was in Paris.
你想让FBI逮捕我 为什么
You wanted FBI to arrest me. Why?
可能你想夺走我的海♥洛♥因♥生意
Maybe you want to take over my heroin business?
海♥洛♥因♥ 不 我不碰那玩意儿
Heroin? No. I'm not in that business anymore.
你得相信我
You have to believe me.
如果巴拉德找到了你
If Ballard found you, I-I...
和我一点关系都没有
It had nothing to do with me.
- 没有吧 -没
- No? - No!
没 我的警♥察♥朋友告诉我巴拉德就在附近
No. My cop friends tell me Ballard was close.
所以我闯进他的酒店
So I break into his hotel.
等等 就像你这样
Wait, just like for you.
拿枪指着他的脸
Stick gun in his face.
问他 你怎么找到我的
Ask him, "How did you find me?"
他说了我告密的吗
And he said I told him?
对 他说就是这样
Yes, he said this exactly.
所以我爆了他的头
So I blew his head off.
把枪放在他的手里
Put gun in his hand...
警方以为他是自杀
so cops would think he did it himself.
现在我也要做同样的事情
Now I do same to you.
请你 一定要相信我
Please... you have to believe me.
我什么都没告诉他
I didn't tell him anything.
你救了我一命 我怎么可能背叛你
You saved my life. How could I betray you?
怎么说
How?
你忘记了吗 你曾经栽赃我
Did you forget? You once framed me
- 谋杀 -我现在不一样了
- for murder? - I'm different now.
你认识我的时候 我是个瘾君子
When you knew me, I was drug addict,
一团糟
piece of shit.
你帮了我 我从没忘记过
But you helped me. I never forgot it.
如果你说的是事实
If you are telling truth,
巴拉德在撒谎
then Ballard was lying.
- 他为什么要这么做 -我不知道
- Why would he do that? - I don't know.
他总是想抓住你
He-he was always trying to get you.
想抓你都想疯了 可能他想复仇
Crazy to get you. May-maybe... he wanted revenge.
- 复仇吗 -你对他的所做所为 他的腿
- Revenge? - For what you did to him, his-his leg.
他知道你要杀他的时候
And when he knew you were going to kill him,
他骗我
he lied about me.
在一定程度上伤害了我们两个
Some way to hurt both of us.
我死了 你会因为杀了我而入狱
I die, you go to jail for killing me,
巴拉德双赢
a-and Ballard finally wins.
他一直很聪明 不是吗
He was always very clever, no?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我这暴脾气
I have hot temper.
我给你一点建议
I give you bit of advice.
你要一套更好的安保措施
You need better security.
我要住下来
I need to settle down.
洗漱一下 我能用你的浴室吗
Get cleaned up. Can I use your washroom?
可以
Yeah.
当然
Of course.
啊 Spaseeba
Ah. Spaseeba.
你怎么样了
What about you?
我戒酒了
I don't drink anymore.
为什么
Why?
不嗑药 不喝酒 人生无趣啊
No dope, no drink, no fun.
还好啦
It's not so bad.
你自己干得不错
You... you do good for yourself.
上帝的意愿
God's will...
还有点小把戏
and a bit of monkey business.
是吗
Yeah?
我也可以用一点小把戏
I could use a little monkey business.
你要钱吗
You need money?
我很不妙 杀了FBI
Bad situation for me. Killed FBI guy.
警♥察♥拿走了我所有的钱和产业
Cops roll up all my cash and product.
一点点心意 拿着
A little breathing room. Take it, please.
- 拿着吧 -不 我不要你的施舍
- Please. - No. I don't want your handout.
给我份工作好了
Maybe a job?
我总是帮你和你的哥哥带来成功 不是吗
I always came through for you and your brother, no?
对的
Yes, you did.
让我想想吧
Let me think about it.
现在 抱歉
Now, excuse me, I'm...
我累了
I'm tired.
- 我会短♥信♥给你我的号♥码 -别发短♥信♥
- I'll text you my number. - No text.
好吧 我有房♥间
Okay. I have room
在Penzion Slezska
at Penzion Slezska.
到那儿来找我
Contact me there.
或许明天
Maybe tomorrow.
我会的
I will.
伊莲娜和你的侄女
Ilyana and your niece.
他们怎么样了 还在布拉格吗
How are they? Still in Prague?
我也很久没看到他们了
I haven't seen them for a long time.
正如我也很久没看到你了
As long as I haven't seen you.
太惨了
Too bad.
她很漂亮
She was nice lady.
键盘记录软件正在起效
Keystroke software's working.
- 塔米尔在打电♥话♥ -你能识别号♥码吗
- Tamir's making a call. - Can you I.D. the number?
预支付的
Prepaid.
没有姓名
No name.
塔米尔 很晚了
Tamir, it's late.
孩子们都睡了
My children are sleeping.
显示巴拉德再是彼得罗维奇来找我
First Ballard came to see me, now Petrovich.
到底怎么回事
What's going on?
彼得罗维奇
Petrovich...
好几年没听说过了
I haven't heard that name in years.
我想知道他之前在哪儿 干什么
I want to know where he was, what he was doing,
被捕了 监狱信息
arrests, prison.
- 为什么 -不重要
- Why? - Doesn't matter.
看看他在巴黎有没有杀了巴拉德
Find out if he killed Ballard in France.
我听说是自杀
I heard it was a suicide.
你听说了
You heard that?
对 在巴黎
Yes, in Paris.
和你在警局的朋友核查一下
Check with your friends in police.
让我知道你发现了什么
Let me know what you find.
太快了
Too fast...
我无法定位
I couldn't get a location.
捷克警方吗 听起来塔米尔
Czech cops? Sounds like Tamir
和你的手下在交谈
was talking to one of your guys.
我会查查看
I'll look into it.
看看警局是否有人试图取得记录
See if anyone in the department tries to access records.
让我知道你发现了什么
Well, let us know what you find.
当然
Of course.
收到你的消息了
什么事这么紧急
我们的人获得了一些情报
英国佬和美♥国♥佬♥最近越来越关注你了
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表