剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
为什么
Why?
因为我想到了一个对所有人都有利的方案
Because I've got an idea that might help everybody.
几杯鸡尾酒
A couple of cocktails,
加从未兑现的上♥床♥承诺
the unfulfilled promise of sex,
看看你回报了我什么
and look where you've got me.
说实话 西蒙 我以为这不过是朋友之间
Honestly, Simon, I had no idea this was anything more
帮个小忙
than a small favor for a friend.
帮个小忙
"A small favor."
足够让我去蹲大牢了
Big enough to get me canned.
莱斯
Well, Rice,
你的好主意到底是什么
what's your brilliant idea, then?
你得抢先一步占得先机 赶在你上司
You need to get out ahead of this thing before your bosses
发现你一直在泄露机密文件之前
find out you've been passing classified files.
我们能确定一件事
And one thing we know...
马丁曾为军情六处效力 对吧
we know that Martin was MI6, right?
我去说服他向你自首
So, I convince him to surrender to you,
然后你们两个都声称你们调查他的档案
then you both claim that you were looking into his files
是因为你们一直想抓他
because you were trying to bring him in.
将会给你的事业加不少分
Be a nice feather in your cap.
这主意算是有可取之处
It's not the worst idea I ever heard.
作为交换
And in exchange,
你保护马丁 别把他交给联调局
you protect Martin from the FBI.
拒绝整个美国政♥府♥的所有要求吗
Call off the entire American government?
就这样而已
But that's it?
他被判为死罪 好吗 不像英国
He's accused of a capital crime, okay, and unlike the U.K.,
美国有死刑
America has the death penalty.
你想让一个无辜的人白白送死吗
Do you want to send an innocent man to his death?
让联调局闪远点 这我完全没问题
Look, I have no problem telling the FBI to bugger off.
但只有你能把你朋友交给我们
But this plan of yours will only work
你这计划才能行得通
if you can actually deliver your friend.
对 就是他
Yes, that's him.
对 我在新闻上见过照片 所以才报了警
Yeah, I saw his picture on the news; that's why I called.
他告诉我们他叫利奥·帕克斯
He told us that his name was Leo Parks.
你怎么认识他的
How do you know him?
我不认识 他说他认识我爸爸
I don't. He claimed he knew Dad.
他记得这个人吗
Does he remember him?
你可以问问看 但请理解
Well, you can ask him, but, uh, understand
他清醒的时间已经越来越少了
that his moments of lucidity are fewer and fewer.
先生 我是伦敦警♥察♥厅的
Sir, I'm with the Metropolitan police.
你能告诉我们一些关于这个人的情况吗
Can you tell us anything about this man?
不 我不记得他
No. I don't remember him.
但我的朋友德米特里是个无恶不赦的混♥蛋♥
But my friend Dmitry was a dirty bastard.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
布拉格
2001年
这个叫亚尼奇的家伙被发现飘在河里
This Janic character was found floating in the river
头部中了一弹
with a bullet in his brain.
捷克警方和联调局在通缉你
The Czech police and the FBI are calling you...
或者我应该说是德米特里 警方的嫌疑犯
or should I say Dmitry... a person of interest.
这整件事让军情六处很难做
This whole thing could get very uncomfortable for Six.
我只是教训了他一下 没杀他
Look, I roughed him up a bit, I didn't kill him.
即便卧底身份藏得再深 还是要有底线
Even deep in legend, there are limits.
你知道这些车♥臣♥人根本无法无天 特伦斯
You know these Chechens are ruthless, Terrence.
我是想要赢得他们的信任
I'm trying to earn their trust for Christ's sake.
你本应该渗入他们的组织
You're supposed to infiltrate them,
而不是成为他们的一员
not become one of them.
我们到底想不想抓将军
Do we want the General or not?
我们当然想
Well, damn right we do.
内政部已经失去耐心了
Home Office is getting rather impatient.
惹毛了不少人
Lots of ruffled feathers.
所以呢
So?
多库是关键人物
Doku is the key.
如果有人跟阿萨诺夫有联♥系♥ 那肯定是他
If anyone's in contact with Arsanov, it's him.
他提过阿萨诺夫吗
Has he mentioned Arsanov?
没 多库跟我保持距离
Nah. Doku keeps his distance.
他弟弟本来是我的突破口
I was making progress with the brother,
但也碰了壁
but that's hit a bit of a snag.
碰了什么壁
What kind of snag?
不算太严重
Nothing too serious.
已经想到该怎么处理了
Got an idea what to do about it.
科斯特
Kost?
看来你最后还是
Ah, so, you are interested
看上了我的妞啊
in my girls after all?
不是那码事 我有别的事找你
Forget that. I have something else for you.
有好生意找你合作
Good business.
是吗
Yeah?
我付车♥臣♥人保护费
I pay Chechens protection.
每周六有人来收7万英镑
Every Saturday, guy picks up 70,000 crowns.
真是抢钱
It's too much.
他们就是禽兽
They're animals.
你能怎么办
What can you do?
去要回来
Get it back.
钱咱俩分
I split money with you.
需要我做什么
What do I do?
我告诉你时间 地点
I'll tell you where, when.
你去抢收钱的家伙
You rob guy.
拿到钱
Get money.
然后杀了他
Then kill him.
伦敦
当下
想来一起吃饭吗
Want to come eat?
我可能还是回家吧
I should probably get home.
伊夫蒂也会去的
Ifti's going to be there.
一共六镑五十便士
It's, uh, 6.50.
搞到手了
You actually got it?
明天下午前整理好
I'll have it sorted by tomorrow afternoon.
打印设计图
伊夫蒂
Ifti?
-你没事吧 表哥 -没事
- You all right, cuz? - Yeah, good.
你好
Salaam Alaikum.
你好
Alaikum as-salaam.
法国的女孩不能
The girls in France aren't allowed to wear
戴头巾去上学
their head scarves to school.
法国本应该是个
Yeah, France is supposed to be
现代 开明的国家 对吧
some modern, enlightened country, right?
但女孩们却被强迫在
But the-the girls are forced to choose
受教育和信仰中做出选择
between an education and their religion.
人们都说穆♥斯♥林♥都性别歧视
And people say Muslims are sexist.
那都是胡扯
Yeah, it's bollocks.
你们打算怎么做
What are you gonna do?
和平示♥威♥
A peaceful protest.
穆♥斯♥林♥女孩来自欧洲各个国家
Muslim girls are coming from all over Europe,
背后有她们兄弟的支持
supported by their brothers.
还有表兄弟
Oh, and cousins.
我们将戴着希贾布
We're going to wear our hijabs
要求校方放我们入校园
and demand to be let into the school.
一定会传遍整个互联网
It will all over the Web.
人们会看到法国人有多么种族歧视
People will see what racists the French are.
我一直都想去巴黎
I've always wanted to go to Pairs.
去了我们住哪
Where will we stay?
我们在那边有朋友
We've got friends there.
我得想个告诉我父母的接口
I'll have to think of an excuse to tell my parents.
为什么
Why?
你这辈子 你妈妈唯一做过的事就是欺骗你
Your mom has done nothing but lie to you your whole life.
你什么都不用告诉她
You don't need to tell her anything.
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
你能送我去公车站吗 伊夫蒂
Will you walk me to the bus, Ifti?
好
Yeah.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么 这
It's nothing. It's... it's...
这不太 合适
it's not... proper.
对不起
I'm sorry.
只是 你知道
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表