剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, you mean Dmitry's mob bosses
贿赂了他们吗
put their hands into their pockets?
他们付了多少钱
Who did they pay off?
警局局长吗
The chief of police?
司法部长吗
The Minister of Justice?
或许他们贿赂了你
Maybe they paid off you.
柯蒂斯
Curtis.
让他离我远点
巴黎 当下
我们要没时间了
We're running out of time.
她能坚持到什么程度 现在两天了
She's been gone what, two days now?
我们要如何为此做出解释
How are we gonna credibly account for that?
冷静 亲爱的
Calm down, darling.
我会击垮她的
I'll break her.
或许是时候和爸爸谈谈了
Maybe it's time to talk to Papa.
2个月前
Two months ago,
军情六处在布拉格开始一项行动
Six began an op in Prague.
一些车♥臣♥极端分子引起了他们的注意
Some Chechen extremists caught their eye.
他们特别关注了一个人
They zeroed in on one man in particular.
Tamir Zakayev
Tamir Zakayev.
他们认为他在为北约-俄♥罗♥斯♥峰会
They think he's planning something big
谋划大事
for the NATO/Russian summit.
干嘛要告诉我这些
Why you telling me all this?
他们抓住了一名自杀式分子
They caught one of his guys using a dead-drop.
他们搜查了他 发现了一张存储卡
They cleared it, found a memory card,
复♥制♥ 重新启用
copied it, put it back.
加过密的
Encrypted.
高级密匙算法
High-level Rijndael.
不可破解
Unbreakable.
在凯特来巴黎前
Before Kate went to Paris,
她在伦敦受到这位年轻女性的照顾
she was befriended by this young woman in London.
Khava Bazaeva
Khava Bazaeva.
调查发现 Khava是一名恐♥怖♥分♥子♥招聘员
Turns out, Khava is a terrorist recruiter.
她提出让Kate和Tamir Zakayev联络
And she offered to put Kate in touch with Tamir Zakayev.
凯特是国际逃犯
Well, Kate's an international fugitive.
而塔米尔这种货色
And this Tamir character,
目前是不会帮凯特的
he wouldn't want anything to do with her now.
塔米尔是凯特的叔叔
Tamir is Kate's uncle.
如果我们幸运 Zakayev会接纳她
If we're lucky, Zakayev takes her in with open arms.
他消失已久的侄女
His long-lost niece.
他英勇牺牲的哥哥
The daughter of
多库的女儿
his heroic dead brother Doku.
凯特进入后
Kate goes in,
下载Zakayev的电脑数据
she downloads Zakayev's computer,
然后出来
and then she comes out.
做完这 我们会和法国人谈判
She does this, and we'll talk sense into the French.
我们需要你让她同意
We need you to get her to play ball.
不
Nah.
她还是个孩子 她是无辜的
She's just a kid. She's innocent.
任何一个律师
Any lawyer
都可以使陪审团相信她对于
would convince a jury she never knowingly
持枪骗过安检是完全不知情的
went through security with a gun.
如果你这么觉得
If you really believed that,
早就喊律师了
you would've called a lawyer.
但你没有 不是吗
But you didn't, did you?
你打给了我
You called me.
我刚刚结束和FBI主管
I just got off a conference call
以及军情六处上司的电♥话♥会议
with the director of the FBI and the head of Six.
我被要求将奥德姆转交给FBI
I've been ordered to hand over Odum to the FBI.
天哪 他们怎么知道我们抓到他了
Jesus, how'd they know we had him?
谁知道啊
Who cares?
FBI用重大外交事件来威胁我们
The FBI are threatening a major diplomatic incident
-除非我现在就移交他 -不行
- unless I hand him over immediately. - You can't!
你觉得我会想成为因破坏英美政♥府♥关系
Do you think I want to go down in history as the man
而留名史册的人吗
who broke up this special relationship?
我简历上可不想这么风光
It wouldn't look so bloody hot on my CV.
还记得我吗
Remember me?
巴黎 当下
美国大使♥馆♥
妮娜
Nina,
我猜你不是来唠家常的
I'm guessing this is not a social call.
对于下周在布拉格举♥行♥的峰会
There's been a lot of chatter
外界议论纷纷
about the summit next week in Prague.
一如既往的威胁
The usual threats.
很正常
No surprise.
我们抓了一个特别的而又可靠的人
Well, we've isolated something specific and credible.
我们一直和军情六处进行的合作
We've been running a joint op with Six.
FBI插手...
The FBI butted in...
让我猜猜
Uh, let me guess.
他们干了他们最擅长的事
They did what they do best.
我需要你帮我处理一下
I need your help cleaning it up.
你之前问我是否记得你
You asked me before if I remember you.
事实上 我不记得
Truth is I don't.
我记不得你 我也记不得自己的家庭
I don't remember you, I don't remember my own family.
甚至记不得自己的真实姓名
I don't even remember m-my real name.
你说自己有健忘症吗
You're claiming amnesia?
真的假的啊
Seriously?
没药救了
That is pathetic.
你认识我哪个身份
Who did you know me as?
德米特里吗
Dmitry?
德米特里
Eh, Dmitry...
马丁·奥德姆
Martin Odum...
约翰·卡梅隆
John Cameron.
谁管你叫什么名字
Who cares what you called yourself?
但我是谁
But who was I?
你是我见过最混♥蛋♥的人
You were the biggest piece of shit I ever met.
你走私毒品和枪♥支♥
You smuggled drugs and guns.
压榨普通百姓
You beat up innocent people.
恶棍 杀人犯
You were a gangster, a murderer.
让我变成瘸子
You crippled me.
那是德米特里
That was Dmitry.
不 老兄
No, buddy...
那是你
it was you.
汉普郡 英格兰 1976年
爸爸
Daddy!
嘿
Hey.
来这儿
Come here.
哦
Oh!
这是什么
What's this?
早些时候一个人丢下的
A man dropped it by earlier.
没事吧?
Is everything all right?
对 没事
Yeah, fine. Uh...
我得去伦敦
I have to go to London.
现在吗
Now?
你刚刚回家
You just got home.
不能等到明天早上吗
Can't it wait till the morning?
这妈的绝对不行
No, it bloody well can't.
搞什么
What the hell?!
别碰我
Don't touch me!
滚出去!
Get out!
滚
Get out!
他们付你多少钱来色♥诱♥我
How much did they pay you to seduce me?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
多少 Angelo
How much, Angelo?
多少钱
How much?!
500英镑
500 quid!
我爱你啊
I loved you.
布拉格 2001年
很确定是塔米尔给你下的套
Pretty sure Tamir set you up.
干嘛栽赃我
But why frame me?
他们想把我除掉吗
Are they trying to get me out of the way?
我觉得塔米尔慌了 想要自保
I think Tamir just panicked, tried to save his own skin.
或者可能是多库教唆的
Or maybe Doku put him up to it.
我可不认为
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表