剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
奥德姆是我们的事情 不是你的
Odum is our business, not yours.
他被美国通缉
He's wanted in the U.S.
如果我们找到了他 我很确定会通知你的
And if we find him, I'll be sure to let you know.
请护送特别探员巴拉德离开这里
Please escort Special Agent Ballard off the premises.
谢谢 奥德姆
Thank you, Ilyana.
你帮了我很多
You've been very helpful.
布 拉 格
2001年
我
Ilyana想要我证明我能带她去伦敦的证据
Ilyana wants proof that I can get her to London.
我需要护照 签证 马上
I need passports, visas, right away.
内政部会批准的
Home Office would have to approve,
即使他们批准 也需要好几周
and even if they did, it might take some weeks.
几周
Weeks?!
要死啊 特伦斯
Christ, Terrence.
我们所掌握的情报
For all we know the whole
他们大多数人明天就会动身前往车♥臣♥
lot of them could be off to Chechnya tomorrow.
军情六处有个屁用
What good is Six if they
如果他们连个小小的护照都搞不定
can't get us a couple of bloody passports?
他们给我们工资
Well, they pay our salaries, don't they?
其他的朋友呢
What about our other friends?
他们可能可以帮忙搞定
Maybe they could get it done.
除非被逼无奈 否则我不想把他们拉进来
I don't want to involve them unless it's absolutely necessary.
你知道我昨天报纸上看到什么新闻了吗
Do you know what I read in the paper yesterday?
在布拉格有一万名英国游客
There are 10,000 British tourists in Prague.
想象一下
Imagine that.
他们手里都是货真价实的护照
They must all have valid passports.
如果丢了两张护照会是不小的遗憾呢
Be a shame if a couple of them were to go missing.
[下面是:豆子叔出境旅游防盗安全视频]
Watch the clock tower.
看着呢
I see that.
看看
Look at that!
太好听了
Isn't that neat!
快看快看
Oh, would you look at that.
好了 冷静下来 自然一些
All right, just be calm, natural.
让他卸下心防
Try to put him at ease.
将谈话引向那晚的谋杀
Guide the conversation to the night of the murder.
自然 好的
Natural. Okay.
引导谈话方向
Guide the conversation.
别担心
Don't worry.
俄♥国♥佬喜欢谈论他们做过的大坏事
Russians love to talk about the big, bad things they've done.
给我们弄一份口供
Go get us a confession.
早上好 我的朋友
Good morning, my friend.
早上好
Good morning.
我们有生意要谈吗
We have business?
大早上就想着工作了 啊哈
You are early at work, huh?
早睡早起
Early to bed, early to rise.
是吗
Yes?
你想干嘛 塔米尔
What do you want, Tamir?
我想谢谢你
I want to thank you
-再一次 -为了什么
- again. - For what?
为了那晚你为我做...做的事
For what you did f-for me.
那晚
That night.
你指哪晚
What night are you talking about?
我指
I mean...
算了
Nothing.
我们待会儿见 好吗
We see each other later, yes?
他搞砸了
He blew it.
塔米尔 塔米尔
Tamir! Tamir!
他发现了
He knew!
他要杀了我的
He was going to shoot me.
-你想太多了 -我了解那个人
- You're being paranoid. - I know that man.
他特别聪明
He is very smart.
你别无选择 塔米尔
You have no choice, Tamir.
你必须再试一遍
You have to try again.
我不能
I can't.
做点其他事情怎么样
How about I do something else for you?
你说你们需要凶器来逮捕德米特里
You say you need a murder weapon to arrest Dmitry.
我给你们拿到了呢
What if I get this for you?
那样子我就不用带监听器了
That way I don't have to wear wire.
巴 黎
当 下
我
我手里有凯特·克劳福德
I have Kate Crawford.
天哪 马丁
Jesus, Martin.
现在你还藏匿一名恐怖嫌疑犯吗
Now you're harboring a terror suspect?
她是无辜的 她什么都没做
She's innocent. She didn't do anything.
我们都知道这不是重点
We both know that doesn't matter.
我需要一个保证 保证她不会被起诉
I need a guarantee she won't be prosecuted.
你现在的处境没法提要求
Look, you're in no position to make demands.
我会自首的
I'll turn myself in.
你 军情六处 FBI 你们想对我♥干♥嘛就干嘛
You, Six, the FBI, can do what the hell you want with me.
但是凯特 他不能进监狱
But Kate, she stays out of jail.
我得向高层申请
I'd have to go way up the
才能做出这种保证
food chain to get a guarantee like that.
你得快点了
Well, you better hurry up,
因为我不能一直藏着她
'cause I can't hide her forever.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
-你♥他♥妈♥在做什么 -退后
- What the hell are you doing?! - Back off.
他不是你该关心的问题
He's not your concern.
你给我下套
You set me up.
你这个混♥蛋♥ 你窃听老娘的电♥话♥
You bastard! You bugged my phone?
搞什么鬼 西蒙
What the hell, Simon?
你过你能够保持联络畅通 这就没有必要了
If you'd have kept in touch, that wouldn't have been necessary.
他手里有那个女孩
He has the girl.
凯特·克劳福德吗
Kate Crawford?
他正准备告诉我
He was going to tell me
她人在哪里 你居然抓走了他 全搞砸了
where she is and you blew that by grabbing him.
我好幸运哦
My lucky day.
我们也在找她 谢谢了
We're after her as well, so, thanks for that.
你觉得奥德姆会告诉你她在什么地方吗
You think Odum is going to tell you where she is?
如果他信任你
If he trusted you,
2个月前他就会走进你的办公室
he would've walked into your office two months ago.
他来找我 不是你的
He came to me, not you.
我抓住了机会
I'll take my chances.
妮娜 再见了
Good-bye Nina.
你把我挡在外面 我就告诉你的长官
You cut me out, and I'll tell your chief
你给我看机密文件
you passed me classified documents.
你会和我一起入狱的
You'll go down with me.
有种试试看
Try me.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我要加入
I want in.
不管你把奥德姆带到什么地方去 我都要到场
Wherever you took Odum, I want to be there.
你我情报共享
This is my operation as much as yours.
2小时后我会到达巴黎和奥德姆谈话
I'll be in Paris in two hours to talk to Odum.
我派一名警员去接你
I'll send an officer to pick you up.
布 拉 格
2001年
我
万事俱备
Everything is ready.
新的身份
New identity,
新的家庭
new home.
首先你得帮我找到Arsanov将军
First you help us find General Arsanov.
我该怎么做
How will I do this?
多库和我几乎不怎么说话
Doku and I barely speak.
和他说你不再吵架了
Tell him, no more fights.
证明你是一个顺从的妻子
Prove you can be obedient wife.
我会一直帮你的
I will help you through this.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我昨天把手♥机♥落在这儿了
I left my phone here yesterday.
-德米特里在这儿吗 -不在
- Dmitry is here? - No.
巴黎 当下
你知道接下去怎么发展
You know the game.
你是个逃犯
You've been renditioned.
所以这时候
As of this moment, you are a man
你没有国籍 没有权利
without a country and without rights.
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表