剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
I will tell him that when Tamir's plan failed,
你提议在婚礼那晚杀了他
you offered to kill him on your wedding night.
- 简直荒唐 - 真的吗
- That's ridiculous.- Really?
你不是巴黎恐怖袭击的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
Aren't you the terrorist girl from the Paris attack?
这会是一场美丽的婚礼
It will be a beautiful wedding.
Arsanov的人否认了解凯特的动向
Arsanov's people are denying any knowledge of Kate's whereabouts.
他已经跑了 准备回车♥臣♥
He's already in the air, heading back to Chechnya.
CIA能派特别小队
CIA could send an extraction team.
马丁 美国政♥府♥已经要和俄♥罗♥斯♥
Martin, the U.S. government is about to sign an agreement
签订反全球恐♥怖♥主♥义♥合作协议了
of cooperation on global terror with the Russians.
你觉得他们会
You think they're gonna
授权一项进入
authorize an armed incursion
同盟国领土的武装入侵吗
into the sovereign territory of an ally?
就这样了吗
So that's it, then?
我们保证过她 你就要不管她了吗
After all the promises, you're just gonna let her rot?
通过检查你从塔米尔
Been going through that material you got us
电脑里下载的资料
off Tamir's computer.
有些有趣的地方
Some interesting stuff.
资金转账
Money transfers.
从莫斯科的一家银行转出
From a bank in Moscow.
俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥加密
Encrypted comes from the FSB.
他们的傀儡Arsanov变得不受控制
Their puppet Arsanov became a loose Cannon,
所以他们收买♥♥塔米尔 除掉他
so they paid Tamir to take him out,
归罪与车♥臣♥分♥裂♥分子
pin it on Chechen separatists.
他们甚至同意在新车♥臣♥政♥府♥中
They even promised him a big position
给他一个重要职位
in the new Chechen government.
- 哦 - 要进入车♥臣♥的某人
- Oh. - Someone who needed
或许可以
to get into Chechnya might be able
用到这消息
to use that information.
我要撤离了
I got to run out for a bit.
清理小组十分钟后赶到
Cleaning team will be here in about ten minutes
来销毁文件
to shred the files.
我要去车♥臣♥
I'm going to Chechnya
把凯特带回家
to bring Kate home.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
她不是你的女儿
She's not your daughter.
你真是都不记得
You don't even remember her.
你完全都不记得
You don't remember any of it.
我记得一点点
I remember little things.
凯特在秋千上
Kate on a swing.
家的感觉
The feeling of home.
当我和你们在一起的时候
When I'm with her and you...
我再次感觉到了
I feel it again.
伊莲娜
Ilyana.
没事的
It's all right.
我不能成为你希望的那样
I can't be who you want me to be.
我从来不是那种人
I never was.
你爱过我吗
Didn't you love me?
非常爱
Very much.
现在呢
And now?
你有丈夫了
You have a husband.
还有孩子
Children.
回伦敦吧
Go back to London.
和他们在一起
Be with them.
拜托你 把凯特带回家
Please bring Kate back to me.
俄♥罗♥斯♥驻捷克共和国大使♥馆♥
我的名字叫马丁·奥德姆
My name is Martin Odum.
我为英国和美国情报部门工作
I worked for British and American intelligence
长达数十年
for more than a decade.
我有最高机密给你们委员会主任
I have top secret information for your chief of directorate.
我猜他会想和我谈谈的
I'm guessing he'll want to talk to me.
我知道这看上去有点冷清
I know it looks a little cold,
13:33 2016/2/16 但是 一旦我们把家具送到
but, uh, once we get some furniture in here
鲜花放在窗口边 会变得很温馨
and flowers in the window boxes, it'll be... it'll be quite cozy.
德米特里
Dmitry!
嘿
Hey!
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
我要回去了吗
You're going home?
我不能待在这儿了 盖比
I can't stay here, Gabi.
我不得不放弃追查彼得洛维奇
I have to let Petrovich go.
你知道的 我上司是对的
You know, my boss was right.
没人会关心俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮
Nobody cares about Russian mobsters anymore.
现在有更大的威胁了
There's a bigger threat now.
我要对我的国家履行义务
I have a duty to my country.
因为你对国家的义务
Is this because of duty to your country
还是因为我拒绝了你的求婚
or because I said I wouldn't get married?
我们根本不是一路人 盖比
We're too different, Gabi.
柯蒂斯
Curtis.
我要错过航♥班♥了
I'll miss my flight.
再见了 盖比
Good-bye, Gabi.
其中一个你给护照的人在酒店放置了炸♥弹♥
死了9名无辜的人
你得相信我 我真不知情
-你接下来要怎么做 -睡觉
听说你有些情报
I'm told you have some information
想和我们分享
you'd like to share with us.
我有证据证明俄♥国♥安♥全♥局♥
I have proof linking Russian security services
与暗♥杀♥Arsanov计划有关
to the assassination plot against Arsanov.
这些证明了塔米尔·扎卡耶夫
These show Tamir Zakayev
收到了多次从俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥账户寄出的钱款
received multiple payments from accounts traced to the FSB.
3份副本中的一份
One of three copies.
如果我有什么不测 媒体会拿到另外两份
Anything happens to me, press get the other two.
那么
So...
你想干嘛
what do you want?
凯特·克劳福德
A girl named Kate Crawford
被Arsanov拘禁
is being held against her will by Arsanov.
我想让你的人帮我
I want your people to help me
把她从车♥臣♥救出来 这样我就能带她回家
get her out of Chechnya, so I can get her back home.
你真的不记得我了吗 对吗
You really don't remember me, do you?
你和我 交情可不短
You and I have a long history together...
阿列克谢
Alexei.
欢迎回来 同志
Welcome back, comrade.
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表