剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
You recently met with a colleague of ours, Tony Rice.
你们一直在监视我
You've been spying on me?
你跟莱斯探员是什么关系
What's the nature of your relationship with Agent Rice?
我不归联调局管
I don't answer to the Bureau.
除非你们告诉我这到底是为了什么
So unless you want to tell me what this is about...
我们有理由相信
We have reason to believe
莱斯探员正在协助一名
Agent Rice is aiding and abetting a man
在美国被通缉的谋杀犯
wanted for murder in the U.S.
我们并不希望发现你曾协助他庇护一位逃犯
We'd hate to think you were helping him harbor a fugitive.
因为你知道 即便是中情局特工
Because as you know, even CIA officers
也会受到刑事起诉
are subject to criminal prosecution.
托尼和我曾在恐♥怖♥主♥义♥联合专案组共事
Tony and I were in JTTF together.
我们有过一段
We had a thing.
他床上功夫很不错
He was a pretty good lay, actually.
现在你们知道了
Now you know.
别再来威胁我
Don't ever threaten me again.
东伦敦清♥真♥寺
我差点忘了
Hey, I almost forgot.
你在你祖母苏联身份证上找到的那个名字
You know the name you found on your grandmother's Soviet I.D.?
我联♥系♥了几个在车♥臣♥的朋友
I contacted some of my Chechen friends.
你不会相信我找到了什么
You won't believe what I found.
说吧 快告诉我
Well, come on, tell me.
你妈妈可能嫁给过一个叫多库·扎卡耶夫的人
I think your mother was married to a guy named Doku Zakaev.
我妈妈说我爸爸是位俄♥国♥士兵
My mum told me that my dad was a Russian soldier.
不是俄♥国♥ 是车♥臣♥
Not Russian, Chechen.
是位圣♥战♥士
Mujahedeen.
他为反抗俄♥罗♥斯♥而战
He fought the Russians.
在第一次车♥臣♥战争中他为我们的自♥由♥而战
He was a freedom fighter in the first Chechen war,
是位英雄
a hero.
她真是满口胡言
She's such a bloody liar.
我妈妈怎么会从嫁给那样一个人
How did my mum go from being married
沦落到嫁给我继父那种废物
to a man like that to a wanker like my stepdad?
也许她失去了信仰
Maybe she lost her faith.
我在网上认识很多人
You know, I have a lot of contacts online.
也许我能找到你的其他亲戚
Maybe I could find more of your relatives.
那真是棒极了
Yeah, that'd be brilliant.
抱歉 我得赶快走了
Sorry, I've got to run.
午饭时间马上就结束了
Lunch period's almost over.
这完全说不通 托尼
None of it makes sense, Tony.
很显然我会说俄语
Apparently, I speak Russian.
她 她叫我德米特里
She, uh, she called me Dmitry.
肯定是你在军情六处时的一个卧底身份
Must be a legend you used for MI6.
她很怕我 托尼
She was terrified of me, Tony.
你准备怎么办
What are you gonna do?
当我在她家时 看到了她女儿的照片
When I was in her house, I saw a picture of her daughter.
我记得曾跟她在一起
I remembered being with her.
当时我在公园里 我
I was in a park, and I...
我记得推她荡秋千
I remember pushing her on a swing.
你觉得你是她的父亲
You think you're her father?
我不知道 有可能
I don't know, I could be.
也许我能跟她谈谈
Maybe I can talk to her.
你确定你想要那么做吗 马丁
You sure you want to do that, Martin?
她母亲已经威胁你 说她会报♥警♥
Her mother already threatened to call the cops on you.
托尼 我跟这些人有某种联♥系♥
Tony, somehow or other, I'm connected to these people.
这个德米特里 可能是所有这一切的答案
This Dmitry, he might be the key to all of this.
布拉格
2001年
一切算我账上 朋友
Compliments of house, my friend.
你让我享受了帝王般的待遇
You treat me like a king.
我希望你兄弟会喜欢这个 塔米尔
I hope your brother appreciates this, Tamir.
我还汇钱去了布达佩斯和圣彼得堡
I also send money to Budapest and St. Petersburg.
所有人都想分杯羹
Everybody wants cut.
那就是做生意的代价 对吧
It's a cost of doing business, right?
那么
So...
继续合作愉快
to more business.
继续合作愉快
More business.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here, Tamir?
这地方是对真♥主♥的侮辱
This place is insult to Allah.
-是禁地 -得了吧 多库
- It's all haram. - Ah, come on, Doku.
-只是来开心一下 -你闭嘴
- It's little fun. - Shut your mouth.
走 给我走
Come, come.
你想用你的俄♥罗♥斯♥糟粕让我弟弟堕落吗
Are you corrupting my brother with your Russian filth?
我只是想交个朋友
I'm just offering friendship.
交个朋友
Friendship?
我弟弟才不是你的朋友
My brother is not your friend.
我也不是你的朋友
I am not your friend.
继续送你的货
Keep your trucks moving,
按时交钱 仅此而已
make payments... That's it.
否则我们走着瞧
Otherwise, we will have problem, huh?
布拉格
当下
巴拉德探员
Agent Ballard?
我必须说见到你我很惊讶
I must say I'm surprised to see you.
你看起来
You look, uh...
像屎一样
Like shit.
我不再说脏话了
I no longer use profanity.
我必须说 塔米尔 我
Well, I got to say, Tamir, I, uh...
我没想到你想在过得这么好
I didn't expect you to do so well for yourself.
人会变的
People change.
是啊 没错
Yes, they do.
我在找我们的老朋友
I'm looking for our old friend.
德米特里·彼得罗维奇
Dmitry Petrovich.
彼得罗维奇
Petrovich?
我已经15年没听到他的消息了
I haven't heard from him in almost 15 years.
你们俩以前关系很好
You two were very close.
他把不少财产留在了布拉格
He left a lot of money in Prague.
一家酒吧 运输公♥司♥
A bar, a trucking business.
他从未回来撤走他的资金吗
He never came back to pull out any of his cash?
我听说他被俄♥国♥人抓了
I heard he was arrested by Russians.
可能正被关在西伯利亚监狱
He's probably in Siberian prison.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
也许有人杀了他
Maybe somebody kill him.
不
No.
他还活着
He's still alive.
是自♥由♥身
Free.
你现在是位虔诚的教♥徒♥
You're a pious man now.
没错
Yes.
也许你能通过帮我找到德米特里
Helping me find Dmitry might be a way
来为你跟他一起犯下的罪行赎罪
to atone for all the bad you did with him.
我去打听一下
Let me make some calls.
看有没有我认识的人听说过他的消息
See if anyone I know heard from him.
现在恕我失陪了
Now, excuse me.
还有人在等我
I have people waiting.
没问题
Of course.
喂
Hello?
01年那个联调局探员又回来了 你知道吗
The FBI guy from 2001 is back; you know about this?
我没听说过
I have not heard.
你得确保他不会再来烦我
Make sure he doesn't bother me again.
我可不想被搅进去
I would rather not get involved.
得了吧 伙计
Come on, budy.
这些年我和我哥哥给了你多少钱
How much did we pay you, my brother and I, over the years?
你的豪车 乡间豪♥宅♥
Your expensive cars, your country house.
你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
你现在是议员 去打个电♥话♥
You're a councilman. Make a phone call.
告诉警♥察♥他威胁要杀我 或者
Tell cops he threatened to kill me or...
我不知道 让他别来烦我就行
I don't know. Just get him off my ass.
好 冷静点
Okay, relax.
交给我处理
I will take care of it.
你得解释下为什么突然间联调局跑来找我麻烦
You need to explain to me why the FBI is suddenly up my ass.
一言难尽
It's complicated.
我一直给你偷传机密文件
I've been passing you classified files.
你知道会对我造成什么影响吗
Do you know what could happen to me?
把我介绍给你在军情六处的线人
Introduce me to your contact in the Six.
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表