剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
该死的
你得更加小心了
每次电♥话♥都用新的一次性手♥机♥
不用邮件 不要出差错
车♥臣♥的朋友到了吗
快了 但我能告诉他们别来
可能太冒险了
我们付钱给你来承担风险
车♥臣♥ 当下
最好呆在房♥间里
Best to stay in room.
布拉格 当下
卡佳还好吗
Katya's okay?
好着呢 和你希望的一样
Yes, just as you wanted it.
其他事情也处理好了
The other matter is... handled, too.
干得好
That's good.
你应该休息下
You should rest.
但首先 还有一个任务给你
But first, I have one more task for you.
城里有个老朋友
An old friend is in town.
我欠他的 给他这个
I owe him. Bring him this.
真沉
Heavy.
他要份工作 但现在不是时候
He asked for work, but now it's too hot.
他叫德米特里
His name is Dmitry.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人 后面头发很平滑
Russian guy. Hair slicked back.
他会在Penzion Slezska的酒吧里
He'll be at the bar at Penzion Slezska.
Slezska
Slezska.
英国 1985年
你和我们的人说过话吗
Have you talked to our man?
自从那场不幸的事故后
Since the unfortunate incident?
不喜欢去想你们的人
Hate to think you people
和这件事情有什么关联
had anything to do with what happened.
得了吧
Please.
你有...不错的想象力
You have, uh... quite the imagination.
糟糕的事故
Terrible accident.
但是你现在要确保
But now you make sure...
他的生活还在继续
life moves on for him.
明白吗
You understand?
当局问起了你
The Service has asked about you.
他们仍愿意接纳你
They're still willing to take you on.
你是指我共♥产♥党妻子死了之后吗
You mean now that my Commie wife is dead?
听着
Look...
你已经受到了重创
you've had a blow.
非常惨痛的打击
Crushing, really.
但是情报局也像家庭
But the Service is a kind of family.
我们互相照顾
We look out for each other.
花点时间 想想看吧
Take some time. Think about it.
这儿已经没有什么了 艾利克斯
There's nothing for you here, Alex.
你知道你应该去哪里
You know where you're meant to be.
布拉格 当下
你给他钱了吗
You give him money?
我很抱歉 叔叔
I'm so sorry, Uncle.
我之前应该和你说的
I should have told you before...
但我还是个孩子
but I was just a kid.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
我吓坏了
I was scared.
如果我说了 他说他会杀了我
He said he'd kill me if I ever said anything.
谁
Who?
那个人 德米特里
That man... Dmitry.
我看到他杀了你的哥哥
I saw him kill your brother.
找你的
For you.
对
Yes?
德米特里 我的老朋友
Dmitry, my old friend.
好消息是 我给你找了点事情做
Good news: I have something for you after all.
谢谢你
Thank you.
明天十点我来接你
I'll pick you up at your hotel tomorrow at 10:00.
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表