剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
不是 我很抱歉
No, I'm sorry.
告诉我如何帮你找到凯特
Tell me how to help you find Kate.
如果我同意监视我的丈夫
If I agreed to spy on my husband...
帮忙找到将军
...help find the general,
你
you...
德米特里
Dmitry...
答应给我护照
promised us passports.
新的生活
A new life.
但是在某种情况下 你们的的关系
But at some point, the relationship
变得更为亲密
became more intimate.
- 怎么开始的 -这些东西
- How did it start? - What does any of this
都得用于忽悠塔米尔吗
have to do with fooling Tamir?
他一直都嗑药嗑高了
He was high all the time.
我确定他不会记得全部事情
I'm sure he doesn't remember anything.
给我们一分钟
Just give us a minute.
让我们去
Let's, uh... let's get
喝杯茶
a cup of tea.
我知道这对你来说很不容易
I know this isn't easy for you.
我正在模仿像德米特里那样子的人♥渣♥
I'm learning what a nasty piece of work Dmitry was.
你不会理解的
You don't understand.
我确定我不理解
I'm sure I don't.
但我肯定对你很不好
But I obviously treated you very badly.
实际上
Actually...
你人很不错
you were very kind.
你照顾了我们
You took care of us.
给了我们新的生活
You gave us a new life.
和我们过了3年
Lived with us for three years.
这
It was...
很温馨
...lovely.
那你为什么不和我说话 当我
Then why wouldn't you speak to me when I...
当我在伦敦看到你的时候
when I saw you in London?
你离开之后 有人来找过我
After you left, some people came to me.
我以为他们是黑帮
I thought they were gangsters.
他们告诉我如果你再回来 我不能和你说话
They told me if you ever came back, I couldn't speak to you...
否则
...or...
他们会伤害凯特
they would hurt Kate.
哦 天哪 我很抱歉
Oh, Christ. I'm sorry.
我不理解
I don't understand it.
你说我离开了你 为什么
You-you said I left you. Why?
我也不知道
I don't really know.
有一天你变得非常无情
One day you became very cruel.
你说你之前和我说的全部都是谎言
You said everything you ever told me was a lie.
那时 我不相信
At the time, I couldn't believe it was
全部都是谎言
really all lies.
但是现在从我知道的来看
But from what I know now...
"全部是谎言"这句话可能是你唯一和我说过的真话
..."all lies" was maybe the one true thing you ever told me.
布拉格 2001年
你见到他了吗
Did you see him?
好样的
Good.
有多个守卫
How many guards?
我只看到两个
I only saw two.
应该还有
There could be more.
你干的很好
You did very well.
现在算结束了吗
And now I'm done?
是的 我希望
Yes. I hope.
现在进展很快
It will move fast now.
但是我们得多加小心
But we need to be more careful.
为什么
Why?
有什么发生了吗
Has something happened?
没 没什么
No. Nothing.
再见
I'll see you soon.
嗨
Hello.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, sweetie.
好样的
Bravo.
从将军那里来的
From the general.
- 你干的很好 -你能
- You have done well. - Can you watch
再看会儿卡佳吗 我想去洗漱一下
Katya a bit longer? I want to get cleaned up.
当然
Of course.
哦
Oh.
那很漂亮 卡佳
That's beautiful, Katya.
妈妈做给你的吗
Did Mama make it for you?
不是吗
No?
谁做的
Who did?
多库
Doku?
这是什么
What is this?
- 只是个玩具 -卡佳说
- It's just a toy. - Katya says
是你的朋友做给她的
your friend made it for her.
什么朋友
What friend?
是Jamilla 我说过了
It was Jamilla, I told you.
别骗我
Don't lie to me!
你和他做了什么
What did you do with him? Huh?
-你做了什么 -什么都没有
- What did you do? - Nothing.
什么都没有 你个贱♥货♥
Nothing. You whore!
你背叛了我
You betrayed me.
多库 没有
Doku, no.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
给我
Give it to me.
我爱你
I loved you.
请你过来 我做了不好的事情
Please come. I've done something terrible.
好的
Okay.
在浴室
In the bathroom.
把卡佳放到床上去
Put Katya to bed.
什么鬼
The hell?
你要怎么处理他
What are you going to do with him?
别担心
Don't worry.
我会处理好的
I'm going to make everything okay.
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
你在这儿干嘛呢
What are you doing here?
你在干嘛呢
Huh? What are you doing here?
多库让我睡在这儿
Uh, Doku lets me sleep here.
你知道我是谁吗
You know my name? Huh?
你知道我的名字吗
Do you know my name?!
如果你对别人说一个字
If you ever say a word to anyone,
我会找到你
I will find you,
我会杀了你
and I will kill you.
Dockray
英国东北
♪ A hungry heart ♪
♪ To regulate their breathing ♪
♪ One more night ♪
♪ The Winter boys... ♪
Amein
Amein.
是你干的吗 是吗
It was you, wasn't it?
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
你觉得她挡道了
You decided she was getting in the way,
把你的计划弄糟了 所以你杀了她
cocking up your plans for me, so you murdered her.
看上去你看太多间谍电影了 艾利克斯
You've seen too many spy movies, Alex.
这是场悲剧
It's a tragedy.
我知道你没有家庭
I know you don't have any family.
我来这儿是因为我希望你能知道我在你背后
I came because I wanted you to know I'm here for you.
滚蛋
Sod off.
对于她的死我很抱歉
I'm sorry for your loss.
布拉格 当下
Hana Christova 她在Cherry Oh Klub工作
Hana Christova. She works at the Cherry Oh Klub.
Ramzan Aliev 屠夫
Ramzan Aliev, the butcher.
塔米尔谋杀了他的妻子Jamilla
Tamir murdered his wife Jamilla.
14年前
Backstopped the last 14 years.
在白俄♥罗♥斯♥被拘留
Detained in Belarus
01年垮台 04-09年法国监狱
fall of '01, French prison '04 to '09.
在葡萄牙 荷兰有些小犯罪
Minor violations Portugal, Holland.
我们已经尽力了 你呢
Think so we're good to go there. What about you lot?
接近塔米尔的把戏呢
What's the play for approaching Tamir?
你说太多巧合里面德米特里都出现了
You said Dmitry turning up would be too much of a coincidence.
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表