剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
Like you did for Tamir.
你瞧 我老弟 他这方面没经验
You see, my brother, he has no experience in such things.
他得学
He must learn.
带上他
You will take him with you
教他怎么做
and teach him how it is done.
布拉格 2001年
给你的礼物
Gift for you.
我说了 我在试着戒掉这东西
I told you, I'm trying to get off this shit.
今天运气不好
Today is not the day.
我想你舒舒服服的
I don't want you getting sick.
给
Here.
拿着
Take it.
Jamilla
Jamilla.
多巧啊 碰到你
What a surprise bumping into you.
我在这儿工作 清洁工作
I work here, cleaning.
回家的路长着呢 我们来载你
It's a long walk home. We drive you.
我不想麻烦你们
I don't want to trouble you.
不麻烦
No trouble.
布拉格 当下
布拉格
Prague.
塔米尔·扎卡耶夫
Tamir Zakayev.
我来过这儿
I was here.
德米特里·彼得罗维奇的身份 是的
As Dmitry Petrovich, yes.
我说服了西蒙你能负责凯特行动 但是你不能卷入进去
I convinced Simon you can run Kate, but you have to stay out of sight.
我是个孤儿
I'm an orphan.
没父母 没兄弟姐妹
No parents, no siblings.
关于我的童年 没人知道
No one who can tell me anything about my childhood.
对
No.
但是你有相信 依赖你的人
But you do have someone who's counting on you.
卡佳
Katya.
别怕 我不咬人
Come on. I don't bite.
你的妈妈和爸爸
Your mother and your father.
你有他们两个的样子
I see them both in you.
我是你的阿姨 玛丽卡
I'm your Aunt Malika.
谢谢你们收留我
Thank you... for taking me in.
14年了
14 years,
我都在找你和伊莲娜
I was looking for you and Ilyana.
妈妈 她不希望被找到
Mum... she didn't want to be found.
这段时间她和你藏在哪里
Where was she hiding you all this time?
伦敦
London.
我直到一周前才知道你
I didn't even know about you until a few weeks ago,
知道我是个车♥臣♥人
that I was Chechen.
我看了关于枪击案的新闻
We saw on television about shooting.
哈拉姆
Haram.
以我们宗教之名做的那些事情
What some people do in the name of our religion.
我在你这个岁数 也是麻烦不断
When I was your age, I was broken.
一堆恶习
Nasty habits.
但是 信仰 称颂真♥主♥阿♥拉♥ 已经成为我的日常
But faith... praise be Allah... Has become my anchor.
我也是
Mine, too.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
你到家了
You're home.
欢迎来到布拉格
Welcome to Prague.
旅途如何
How was the drive?
飞来的人闭嘴
Asks the man who flew.
做简报的时候我想脑子清醒点嘛
Well, I need to be fresh for the briefing.
- 她到了吗 -别斯兰的卡车到了
- Is she in? - Beslan's truck landed,
10分钟后他就跑了
and then flew the nest ten minutes later.
她发信♥号♥♥了吗
Has she signaled?
还没
Not yet.
那儿
There.
洗完澡后 世界都美好了
Everything will be better after a bath
还能睡个好觉
and a good night's rest.
泡澡听起来的确很不错
Bath does sounds nice.
在巴黎的时候去医院了吗
Did you go to hospital in Paris?
帮我躲起来的朋友妈妈是名护士 所以
My friend who hid me... His mum's a nurse, so...
-让我帮你一下 -别
- Let me help. - No!
只是...我喜欢戴着
It's just... I'd like to keep it on.
死去的朋友 他给我的
My friend who died... He gave it to me.
我帮你拿点衣服
Let me get you some clothes.
1 2
One, two.
Three.
她进去了
She's in.
布拉格 2001年
德米特里进了那座公♥寓♥ 所以呢
Dmitry rented an apartment. So?
有个女的拜访了他
He's got a woman who visits him.
有趣了
This just got interesting.
她是谁
Who is she?
我们跟着她回了家
We followed her home.
猜猜她丈夫是谁
Guess who she's married to.
多库·扎卡耶夫的妻子
He's screwing Doku Zakayev's wife.
干得漂亮 你可以离开了
It's good work. You can go.
如果我们闯进这个公♥寓♥
If we can get into this apartment...
和一位已婚女性胡搞在捷克可不是什么犯罪
Well, sleeping with a married woman is hardly a crime in the Czech Republic.
Blazek不会给我们搜查证的
Blazek will never get us a warrant.
我们不需要搜查证
We don't need a warrant.
这不是起诉德米特里
It's not about charging Dmitry with a crime.
这是一种手段来敲击他
It's about leverage to flip him.
我们让他心神不宁
We're gonna make him sweat.
这儿你的"手段"
Here's your leverage.
好角度
That's a good angle.
穆♥斯♥林♥人 已婚
A Muslim and married.
我猜他们不是严格意义上的摩♥门♥教♥徒
I guess they're not as strict as the Mormons.
利兹大学 1984年
醒醒 猪头
Wake up, sleepyhead.
你又要迟到了
You're gonna be late again.
我真不知道你怎么办到的
I really don't know how you do it.
连续两个学期不可思议般在研讨会上迟到
You've scarcely made it to seminar in the last two terms.
你的错
Mmm. Your fault.
你给我太多迟到的理由
You give me too many reasons to be late.
何况 麦考利自己也能招待自己几分钟
Besides, Macaulay can entertain himself for a few minutes.
已经过了半小时了
Yeah, it's already half past.
要死
Bugger!
如同热爱俄♥罗♥斯♥精神一般
to love as the russian soul loves
不是随心所欲的热爱
is to love not with the mind or anything else
而是全心全意的 倾尽所能的去热爱
but with all that god has given all that is within you
果戈理的观点是爱国主义
Gogol's point is that love of country
第二 宗教信仰第一
transcends all but faith in God.
和我说说 对于后面的话你还得出了什么意思
Tell me, have you given any thought to what comes next?
我专心应付期末考试
I'm focused on sitting finals.
说实话 还没怎么想过后面的语句
Honestly haven't thought much about what comes after.
怎么了
Why?
你的语言天分太过完美了
Well, there's no question of your aptitude for languages.
只过了2年
It's just over two years,
俄语已经能和俄♥国♥人一样了
and you're speaking Russian like a native.
之后你又攻克了法语
And that's after you've conquered French.
可能有个
There may be...
职位空缺
a career opportunity in it.
什么样子的职位
What sort of career?
允许我介绍
Allow me to introduce
怀亚特先生 斯彭思先生以及格雷福斯先生
Mr. Wyatt, Mr. Spence and Mr. Graves.
他们是外语学术研究院的委员
They're with the Committee for Overseas Academic Research.
从没听说过
Never heard of it.
那是当然
That's rather the point.
我要求麦考利在这儿密切注意
I asked Macaulay here to keep an eye out
前途光明的俄♥国♥学生
for promising Russian students.
他力荐你作为
He was good enough to flag you as a candidate
为祖国奉献的候选人
worthy of serving your country.
入伍吗
You mean the military?
不是入伍 伙计
Not the military, my boy.
是秘密情报部门
The Secret Service.
说实话 不是这里的每一个人都觉得
To be honest, not everyone in this room thought you
你是一个合适的候选人 你的中学教育
a suitable candidate... Your secondary schooling,
你的家族
your, um... lineage.
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表