剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
我们能够把你遣送回美国 相信你将面临
We could send you back to America to face charges...
谋杀FBI局长的指控
Killing the director of the FBI, I believe.
或者你告诉我们凯特·克劳福德人在哪里
Or you could tell us where Kate Crawford is.
军情六处想要凯特的原因只是
The only reason Six would want Kate
想利用她来做事吧
is to use her for something.
怎么
What?
我了解你一直在为你之前的人生寻找蛛丝马迹
I understand you've been looking for clues as to your past life.
我可以给你些答案
I could get you answers
如果你告诉我女孩在哪里
if you tell me where the girl is.
我跟妮娜·布伦纳谈过条件了
I gave Nina Brenner my price.
你同意不起诉凯特 我就告诉你她人在哪儿
You agree not to prosecute Kate, I'll tell you where she is.
成交
Done.
你有个屁权利
You don't have the power.
带我去有权的人那里
Bring me someone who does.
-有什么事吗 -抱歉
- Oui? - Excusez-moi?
能用一下你的手♥机♥吗
use your phone?
可以 请进
Oui. Entrez.
巴黎来电
It's from Paris!
凯特
Kate?
妈妈 我想回家
Mum. I want to come home.
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
我很好 爸爸把我照顾的很好
I'm okay. Papa's been taking care of me.
但他现在走了
But he's gone now.
我觉得他可能出事了
I think maybe something happened to him.
你能来接我吗
Can you come get me?
你人在哪里
Where are you?
在巴黎 我不知道地址 但是我能问
In Paris. I don't know the address, but I can ask.
找到了 快通知探员
Got it. Send the agents.
不 不用了 亲爱的
No, sweetie. It's okay.
有人会来找你
Some people are coming to get you.
几分钟就到了
They'll be there in a few minutes.
什么人
What people?
谁来找我
Who's coming to get me?
妈妈 警♥察♥会抓我
Mum, the police will arrest me.
他们不是警♥察♥
These aren't the police.
他们认为我和枪击案有关
They think I had something to do with the shooting,
但我没有
but I didn't.
我没做坏事
I didn't do anything wrong!
他们只是想和你谈谈
They just want to talk to you.
你和他们呆在一起会很安全
You'll be safe with them.
他们就在旁边吗
Are they there now?
他们在监听吗
Are they listening to this call?
妈妈 你怎么能让他们这么做
Mum, how could you let them?
他们冲进我们家 他们很担心你
They came to our house. They're worried about you.
他们不担心我
They are not worried about me.
他们想把我送进监狱 你又骗我
They want to put me in jail! You lied to me again!
没有 凯特 我没有
No, Kate, I didn't.
哦 天哪
Oh, God.
十分感谢[法语]
Merci beaucoup.
哦 天哪
Oh, God.
我昏迷了多久
How long have I been...?
搜查这个女人的家
Search this woman's apartment.
我们负责2楼
We'll take the second floor.
她去哪里了
Where the hell did she get to?
布 拉 格
2001年
我
我知道我们最近有些不合 多库
I know we had troubles lately, Doku,
但是我一直在思考
but I have been thinking.
我不想去车♥臣♥ 你是知道的
I don't want to go to Chechnya. You know this.
但是我也不想失去我的女儿
But I don't want to lose my daughter, either,
所以我决定 不再争吵
so I decided, no more fighting
如果你保证你不会把凯特从我身边带走
if you promise you will not take Katya away from me.
我会努力成为你心目中的那个妻子
I will try to be wife you want.
希望如此
I hope so.
那把枪
The gun
德米特里用于杀害Jaroscz的那把枪
that Dmitry used to kill Jaroscz...
我可以告诉你它在哪里
I can tell you where it is.
你说德米特里没有杀Jaroscz
You told us Dmitry didn't kill Jaroscz.
你说他杀了其他人
You said he killed someone else.
你♥他♥妈♥到底想说什么 塔米尔
What the hell are you up to, Tamir?
你想抓到彼得罗维奇吗 想还是不想
You want to catch Petrovich, yes or no?
保证我不用带监听器
Promise me I do not have to wear wire
或者出庭作证 我就告诉你们哪里能找到枪
or testify, and I will tell you where to find the gun.
他突然知道凶器在哪里
Uh, it's pretty convenient
实在是太方便了
he suddenly knows where a murder weapon is.
我们不必证明他有罪
We don't need to convict him.
我们只需要用证据来敲击他
We just need evidence to squeeze him.
即使是伪证
Even if that evidence is false?
如果能抓到德米特里 这真的很重要吗
If it gets us Dmitry, does it really matter?
枪在哪里
Where's the gun?
巴黎 当下
不管怎么说 我没有给你下套
For whatever it's worth, I didn't set you up.
你拿到我要求的保证了吗
Did you get the assurances I asked for?
没
No.
但是凯特很安全
But Kate is safe.
你如果知道的话 只可能...
But the only way you could know that is if...
她在这儿
She's here.
凯特在这儿
Kate's here.
凯特 你现在真的是跳进黄河也洗不清了
Kate, you're in a quite a spot.
法国人很乐意把你送进监狱 好几年
The French would love to put you in prison... for years.
可能几十年
Maybe decades.
我能够帮你
I might be able to help you with that.
但是做为回报 我要你来帮我
But I'll need you to help me in return.
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表