剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
过来 宝贝
Come, sweetheart.
特伦斯 亲爱的 你要下来吃晚饭吗
Terrence, dear, are you coming down to supper?
我坏大事了 布丽奇特
I've done terrible things, Bridget.
无法形容
Unspeakable things.
你说什么呢 亲爱的
Whatever do you mean, darling?
我没为文职部门办事
I don't work for the civil service.
我是一名情报人员
I'm an intelligence officer.
军情六处的
For MI6.
但我是一名叛国者
But I'm a traitor.
双面特工
A double agent.
我为俄♥国♥佬工作
I work for the bloody Russians.
我葬送了许多人的性命
I've ruined people's lives.
我 带给他们死亡
I have... sent them to their deaths.
我做这些事情是为了保护一个可怕的秘密
And I have done all of those things to protect a terrible secret.
我是同性恋 布丽奇特
I'm a homosexual, Bridget.
你不是 亲爱的
Of course you're not, dear.
是的 我是
Yes, I am.
如今
And now I have...
我背叛了我最好的朋友
I have betrayed my only true friend.
记得精神医生怎么说你的病情的吗
Remember what the neurologist said about your condition?
你时不时会搞混事情
You'd become confused from time to time,
忘记事情
forget things,
甚至幻想
even have fantasies.
就这样
That's all this is.
现在 下楼吃晚饭吧
Now, come down to supper.
我做了扇贝
I've made scallops.
来吧 我们走吧
Here. Come on. We've got to go.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
家
Home.
有车辆接近中
Vehicle approaching!
没事的
It's all right!
快啊 爸爸
Come on, Papa!
别 别开枪
No, hold your fire!
别开枪
Hold your fire!
听着 我不能和你一起走
Listen, I can't come with you!
爸爸 别
Papa, please!
快啊 爸爸
Come on, Papa!
我不能和你一起走
I can't come with you.
爸爸 别
Papa, please!
撤
Go!
爸爸
Papa!
别走
Don't go.
柯蒂斯
Curtis...
你当然要去看看孩子 我知道的
I mean, of course you have to go and see your baby. I know.
对 你觉得呢
Yeah. You think?
但是
But...
让我和你一起去布拉格吧
let me go to Prague with you.
或者 你带他来这儿
Or-or you can bring him here.
- 柯蒂斯 你知道我... - 对
- Curtis, you know that I... - Right.
我知道你不是结婚的类型 我不在意
I-I know you're not the marrying type. I don't care.
我一生都是一个自大的混♥蛋♥
I've spent my life being a self-righteous son of a bitch.
有什么关系呢
What has it gotten me?
我放弃了和世界上最漂亮的女人在一起的机会
I gave up my shot to be with the most beautiful woman in the world.
如果这就是上帝想要的 那上帝就是个虐待狂
And if that's what God wanted, he is one sadistic bastard.
- 柯蒂斯 别这么说 - 不 我认真的
- Curtis, don't talk like that. - No, I'm serious.
听着 你不爱Blazek 我能帮你抚养孩子
Look, you don't love Blazek. I can help you raise the baby.
我们可以非法同居 我的人生需要一点"非法"事件
We'll live in sin. I need some sin in my life.
我们叫点客房♥服务 点些该死的香槟
Let's call room service, order some goddamn champagne.
你疯了 你知道吗
You're crazy, you know that?
对
Yeah.
疯狂的爱着你
Crazy in love with you.
自从你喊我"巴哈德"
Ever since you called me Agent "Ballhard."
柯蒂斯
Curtis.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你不知道我听到你这句话的意义是多么的重大
You don't know what it means to me to hear you say that.
但是我不能把孩子从他的父亲那里带走
But I can't take my child away from his father.
Krystof
Krystof...
他是个好人
he's a good man.
Krystof
Krystof...
你需要喊一名律师了
Krystof Petr Blazek
Krystof Petr Blazek...
你被捕了
请站起来 先生 双手放在背后
你会后悔的 盖比
我后悔的是嫁错了人
我很抱歉 柯蒂斯
I'm sorry, Curtis.
我抓不到德米特里
I couldn't get Dmitry.
但是我为你抓到了另一个坏人
But I got another bad guy for you.
你可以安息了
So you can rest now.
妈妈
Hi, Mama.
军情六处全体战斗序列
The full order of battle for MI6.
非常有帮助
This will be very useful.
我可以想象
I would imagine so.
脆弱点呢
What about vulnerabilities?
有什么人是我们应该重点选择招募的
Anyone in particular we should be targeting for recruitment?
特伦斯·格雷夫斯尉官非常有希望
Very promising junior officer, uh, Terrence Graves.
他是个弯的
He's a poof.
同性恋
Homosexual.
听着
Listen,
你们可以继续进行蚕食行动
you can keep conducting swallow operations
引诱官员 威胁他们 勒索他们
and honeypots, threatening, blackmailing the enemy,
但是
but...
如果还有另外一种方式呢
what if there were another way entirely?
如果我们带走你们其中的一员
What if we take one of yours
培养他
and raise him
当做是他们的一员呢
like he were one of theirs?
如果效果理想
If we've done our job well,
我们将会培养出一名优秀的双面特工
we'll have created the perfect double agent.
谈话举止都和他们一样
He'll talk like one of them, walk like one of them,
他们会像自己人一样接纳他
and they'll accept him as one of their own because,
只是偶然出生在俄♥国♥
but for the accident of his Russian birth, he is now,
总而言之
for all intents and purposes,
成为他们的一员
one of them.
当然 你需要一个人来
Of course, you'd need someone who could school
用英式方式教育年轻优秀的俄♥罗♥斯♥爱国青年
fine young Russian patriots in the subtleties of an English upbringing.
但是 现在
But... now...
你们有我
you've got me,
不是吗
haven't you?
在我的学校
At my school,
阿列克谢将会接受苏维埃最优秀的教育
Alexei will receive the finest education the Soviet state can provide.
我们培养他去海外工作
He'd be trained for a life working overseas.
成为优秀的俄♥国♥爱国青年 人♥民♥英雄
Be a great Russian patriot, a hero.
你不能和他再有联♥系♥
Uh, you'll no longer have contact with him.
但
But...
因为你们的牺牲
for your sacrifice,
我们会照顾好你和你的家人
you and your family will be well taken care of.
欢迎来到你的新家 孩子
Welcome to your new home, boy.
从现在起
From now on,
你叫艾利克斯·里德
you will be called Alex Reed.
索斯♥诺♥夫卡 俄♥罗♥斯♥
早上好 阿列克谢
Good morning, Alexei.
我觉得你会想看这个
I thought you would like to see this.
你没有告诉我们克劳福德小姐
You neglected to tell us that your young Ms. Crawford
帮你干了这事
did your dirty work for you.
他想强♥奸♥她
He was trying to rape her.
她别无选择
She had no choice.
我们不会起诉她
We won't be pressing charges against her,
也不会暴露她的身份
nor will we reveal her identity.
但是 我们会将她的面部模糊化处理
We will, however, be releasing the video to the press
交给媒体
with her face blurred.
事情的经过
The story, true enough,
将会是年轻的女性被迫进行一项一夫多妻的婚姻
will be that a young woman forced into an illegal polygamous marriage
导致在正当防卫中杀死了
by the morally corrupt President of Chechnya
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表