剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
潜龙谍影 前景回顾
Previously on "Legends"...
你要怎么处理他
What are you going to do with him?
德米特里
Dmitry...
我亲眼目睹他杀了你的哥哥
I saw him kill your brother.
这个混♥蛋♥重新被羁押我才会松一口气
I'll relax when the bastard's back in custody.
你没说他在这儿
You didn't say he would be here.
他们怕你不来
They were afraid you wouldn't come.
塔米尔 很晚了
Tamir, it's late.
我的孩子们已经睡了
My children are sleeping.
完成布拉格的工作后 你会拿到剩下的钱
You'll get the rest when the work is done in Prague.
万事俱备
Everything's ready for you.
记住这个号♥码 一旦遇到麻烦 打这个号♥码
Memorize this number. If you get into trouble, call.
现在你是车♥臣♥人了
Now you are Chechen.
车♥臣♥ 当下
这对你来说一定很陌生
This all must be strange to you.
但是车♥臣♥
But Chechnya
是你父亲希望你来的地方
is where your father wanted you to be.
你还记得你父亲吗
You remember your father?
不大记得了
Not really.
我见到他的时候 就比你大一点点
He was barely older than you when I met him.
他很壮实
He was strong,
是个勇士
a warrior.
他怎么死了
How did he die?
我母亲不愿谈这个
My mum won't talk about it.
他被人杀了
He was murdered.
懦弱的黑帮分子所为
By coward gangsters.
他也是一名黑帮吗
Was he a gangster, too?
他所做的全部事情
Everything he did
是为了家庭 为了祖国
was for family, for homeland.
你那时候还太小记不得
You were too young to remember,
但在他死后
but after he died,
我尝试过带你和你的母亲过来
I tried to bring you and your mother here.
你的父亲会很高兴你最终回到家了
Your father would be glad to know you are finally home.
我看见你盯着那个手♥机♥看了
I saw you watching that phone.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
为什么我感觉自己像一名囚犯
Why am I being treated like a prisoner?
你的叔叔过几天就来这儿
Your uncle will be here in a few days,
之后都会变好的
then everything will be better.
你会明白的
You'll see.
布拉格 当下
事情的结果真是好笑
Funny how things turn out.
德米特里救了我的命
Dmitry saved my life,
我现在却要杀了他
and now I'm going to take his.
他拿枪指着我
He put a gun
那时候我还是个孩子
in my face when I was a boy.
我好几年都在做噩梦
I had nightmares for years.
叔叔
Uncle,
让我来帮你杀了他吧
let me kill him for you.
我们的朋友今天到达
Our friends arrive today.
我需要你在这儿安排好这些事情
I need you here to take care of things.
我来处理德米特里
I'll handle Dmitry...
亲自处理
myself.
什么样子的工作
What kind of a job?
塔米尔在电♥话♥里只和我说
Well, all Tamir would say on the phone
他今天需要额外的保镖
is that he needs an extra bodyguard today.
- 你需要窃听器 -不用这东西
- You should wear a wire. - No wire.
-别跟踪我们 -然后呢
- No follow car.- So what?
我们就把你放出去 然后自求多福吗
We're just supposed to set you loose and cross our fingers?
我又不会被抓住然后被♥干♥掉
I'm not gonna get caught and get a bullet in my brain.
行 但是你手♥机♥得保持开机
Fine, but your mobile stays on
我们能追踪到你
so we can track you.
在塔米尔的电脑里发现什么了吗
Did you find anything on Tamir's computer?
财务事项
Financial transactions.
钱在一堆空壳公♥司♥里面流转
Money filtered through dozens of shell corporations.
可能和恐怖活动有关 也可能是合法资金
Could be tied to terrorism, could be totally clean.
有凯特的消息吗
Anything about Kate?
抱歉 没有
No, sorry.
如果我们发现什么有利证据 我们会通知你的
If we find anything actionable, we'll let you know.
小心点 马丁
Watch your back, Martin.
布拉格 2001年
像是仇杀
Looks like a retaliation.
报什么仇
For what?
为了Kost
"For Kost."
那个从Nemcek来的皮条客
The pimp from the Nemcek crew
之前和你说过失踪的人
we told you was missing.
抱歉
Excuse me.
你好
Hello.
这根本不是捷克黑帮
This wasn't Czech gangsters.
是德米特里
It was Dmitry.
因为我们敲诈了他
Because we blackmailed him?
我们给德米特里看了些照片 就这样
We showed Dmitry some photographs, that's all.
死了一个人啊
And it cost a man his life.
伊莲娜
Ilyana.
万一她也是同谋呢
What if she was complicit?
你觉得德米特里
You think Dmitry...
告诉了她照片的事
Told her about the photographs
还有我们威胁的事情
and the threat we made.
除掉多库
Take Doku out of the picture.
如果我们和伊莲娜单独在一会儿 威胁她 我们将把她关起来
If we can get Ilyana alone, threaten to lock her up,
她再也看不到她的孩子
that she'll never hold her kid again...
她会坦白的
she'll talk.
他在哪儿 我 我想见他
Where is he? I-I want to see him.
他是我的哥哥 让我去
He's my brother, let me go.
我说了 放手
I said let me go!
我要见他
I want to see him!
放手 我要见我的哥哥
Let me go! I want to see my brother.
FBI探员勒索了你
The FBI agent blackmails you
第二天 多库就死了
and the next day, Doku is dead.
这是个巧合对吧
Tell me that's a coincidence.
他树敌无数
He had lots of enemies.
好吧 我们破解了
So, we decoded the message
伊莲娜从将军那里递给多库的信息
that Ilyana delivered to Doku from the general.
他想立刻赶回车♥臣♥
He wants to be moved back to Chechnya immediately.
他开始紧张不安了
He's getting nervous.
但多库一死
But with Doku dead,
他或许会求助其他人帮他回去
he may turn to someone else to get him there.
塔米尔可以说服将军
Tamir could convince the general
让他来执行计划
to stick to the plan.
那个吸毒的弟弟
The junkie brother?
塔米尔可以
Well, Tamir would have
洗心革面 但...
to clean up his act, but...
办好这事
Make it happen.
我需要伊莲娜和她女儿的
I want passports and new identities
护照和新身份 这次要真的
for Ilyana and her daughter... real ones, this time.
多库死了 他们已经没有威胁了
Doku's dead... there's no longer any threat to them.
她为我们冒着生命危险 特伦斯
She risked her life for us, Terrence.
给我妈的拿到护照
Get the damn passports.
扎卡耶夫夫人 致以我最深切的慰问
Mrs. Zakayeva, my deepest condolences.
你和扎卡耶夫先生在一起多久了
How long were you and Mr. Zakayev together?
7年
Seven years.
我们在车♥臣♥相识
We met in Chechnya.
好的
Right.
你爱你的丈夫吗
And you loved your husband?
当然 我爱他
Of course, yes, I loved him.
你也爱着德米特里·彼得罗维奇吗
Do you also love Dmitry Petrovich?
我们知道是德米特里杀了你的丈夫
We know that Dmitry killed your husband,
我们觉得你也知道
and we think you know that, too.
现在
Now...
你可以和我们合作
you can cooperate with us,
或许你不用蹲监狱
maybe you don't go to prison.
想想看卡佳
Think of Katya.
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表