剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
我也不知道说什么好
I don't know what else to say.
都到这程度了
All that aside,
你找到了奥德姆 已经是很不错了
what you did finding Odum, that was excellent work.
让我想到 有一个机会
Got me thinking... An opportunity's come up,
我觉得你很适合
something I think you'd be perfect for.
重回一线吗
Uh, back in the field?
匡提科
Quantico.
我听说他们正在找人
I hear they're looking for someone
教关于国际执法机构
to teach a class on cooperation
之间合作的课程
between international law enforcement agencies.
按照你的经验
With all your experience,
我觉得你可以当一个好老师
I think you'd make a great teacher.
那些失败者 对吗
Uh, "Those who can't," Right?
英格兰 1976年
你知道你朋友Angelo多大了吗
You know how old your friend Angelo is?
17岁
Seventeen.
你的事业 你的家庭
Your career, your family,
你整个人生
your whole life,
全没了
all gone.
这是无烟包间
This is a no smoking compartment.
军情六处的战斗序列
Order of battle at MI6.
高层的人名
Names of department heads,
部门主管 个人详细信息
section heads, personal details,
性取向 脆弱点
sexual preferences, vulnerabilities.
周五
Friday.
滑铁卢的白鹿酒店
White Hart at Waterloo.
七点
7o'clock.
爸爸
Daddy?
爸爸 我睡不着
Daddy, I can't sleep.
来这儿
Come here.
我做噩梦了
I had a bad dream.
我也是
Me, too.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Daddy.
来吧
Come on.
金汤尼 谢谢
G and T, please.
你和你的老婆呆在一起
You stay with your wife.
和往常一样
You carry on as before.
但如果军情六处发现你的性取向
But if Six were to discover your... proclivities,
你的工作就没了
your career would be over.
我们不能允许这种事情发生
And we can't have that.
所以就不要再...寻欢了
So no more... perversions.
布拉格 2001年
你好啊 同志
Hello, comrade.
别这么喊我
Don't call me that.
Arsanov将军有消息了吗
Any news on General Arsanov?
军情六处着急了吗
Is Six getting impatient?
莫斯科急了
Moscow is.
我们正取得进展
We're making progress.
军情六处的指令是什么
What are Six's instructions
当你找到他时
when you find him?
他们希望结束掉麻烦事
They want the matter closed.
我们希望能继续下去
We want it left open.
所以最后是悲剧
So did it turn out to be a tragedy
还是喜剧
or a comedy?
额
Well...
安娜夫人蔑视她的家族
Lady Anna defies her family,
抛弃社会成见 放弃她的遗产
abandons society, forsakes her inheritance.
她和她的裁缝逃到了澳大利亚
She runs off to Australia with her tailor.
在那之后幸福的生活在一起
To live happily ever after.
能一起吗
May I join you?
请
Please.
你喜欢香槟吗
You like champagne?
我们庆祝什么呢
What are we celebrating?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry...
我觉得你误会我的意思了
uh, but I think you have the wrong idea about me.
我看到有个人在清♥真♥寺给多库递纸条
I saw a man pass Doku a message at the mosque.
我不知道名字 但是我确定他在纳贾卜工作
I don't know his name, but I believe he works at Najab's,
Finska大街上伊♥斯♥兰♥教的屠夫那里
the halal butcher on Finska Street.
你做的很好
You've done well.
怎么了
What happened?
没什么
Nothing.
给我看看
Show me.
凯特还等着呢
Katya is waiting.
你的头巾
Your scarf.
巴黎 当下
凯特
Kate?
凯特
Kate?
爸爸
Papa.
他们要我做的事情 我做不到
I can't do what they want.
不 你可以的 你必须得做
Yes, you can. You have to.
我们必须做
We have to.
这是我们唯一的选择
It's our only option.
没事的
It's okay.
我和你说过 我会配你一起渡过难关的
I told you I'm gonna see you through this,
自始至终
all the way.
柯蒂斯
Curtis?
我曾问过你
I once asked you:
如果我们永远抓不到德米特里该怎么办
what if we never caught Dmitry?
你还记得你说什么了吗
You remember what you said?
你说
You said,
总有一个人会逃走
"There's always one that gets away,
你只是需要学会如何去适应
and you just have to learn to live with that."
猜猜怎么着
Well, guess what.
我抓到他了
I got him.
怎么啦 才几点啊
你抓到了吗
You did?
真棒
That's wonderful.
他们又带走了他
And then they took him again,
盖比
Gabi.
他们带走了他
They drove away with him,
从我眼皮子底下
right in front of my eyes.
我很抱歉 柯蒂斯
I'm so sorry, Curtis.
在布拉格那晚 在酒吧
That night, in the bar...
在事情没有全乱套前
before everything went to hell in Prague,
我应该和你回家的
I should have gone home with you.
你能再抓到他的
You can bring him in again.
不
No.
我永远抓不到他
No, I'll never get him.
我也永远得不到你 对吗
And I'll never get you, will I?
现在把他全交给你了 盖比
He's all yours now, Gabi.
或许耐心总是会带来玫瑰花开
May patience always bring you roses.
柯蒂斯
Curtis...
你什么意思
what do you mean?
柯蒂斯
Curtis.
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表