剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
The man who just paid your bail.
你为何这么做
Why'd you do that?
我们有一个共同的朋友
We have a friend in common.
赛德利先生
Mr. Sedley.
打起精神
Buck up.
你的错误不需要公示于众
No need for your misadventures to become public.
何况 赛德利告诉我
Besides, from what Sedley's told me,
这不是你的归属
this isn't where you belong.
你应该呆在更好的地方 艾利克斯
You were built for better things, Alex.
可能是伟大的地方
Possibly great things.
来吧 穿起衣服
Come. Let's get your clothes.
你没告诉我你是谁
You never told me who you are.
或许你可以称我为你的守护天使
Guess you could say I'm your guardian angel.
布拉格 2001年
我们掌握了什么
What have we got?
这个该死的混♥蛋♥叫Ramzan
This bloody bastard's called Ramzan.
我说混♥蛋♥的时候 绝对是真混♥蛋♥
And when I say "bloody," I mean it literally.
他是一名清♥真♥寺屠夫 就是那个女人在清♥真♥寺认出来
He's a halal butcher your girl identified as the courier passing messages
帮将军和多库传信的人
from the general to Doku at the mosque.
B组和C组跟踪了他两周
We've had "B" and "C" teams following him for over two weeks.
问题就在于
But here's the riddle:
他们没有见到Ramzan从任何人那里传递或者接受信息
They haven't witnessed Ramzan passing or receiving messages to anyone.
结果发现 我们跟错人了
Turns out, it's not him we should have been watching.
是他老婆
It's the wife.
Jamilla
Jamilla.
清洁工
House cleaner.
在市里各个地方上班
Works all over the city.
C队发现她坐车前往Beroun
"C" team spotted her catching a bus to Beroun,
西南方30公里远
about 30 k.m. southwest.
拿枪的人怎么办
Well, what's the holdup?
通知SAS 干掉他
Call in the S.A.S., take him out.
我们需要确认将军是否在那里
We need to confirm the general's presence,
提供建筑结构图 还有安保细节
provide a layout of the building, specifics on security.
我们需要眼线
We need eyes inside the compound.
怎么做
How?
当然是利用你的资源
Your asset, of course.
一个人
One person...
变成这么多人
becomes many.
- 拿着出去玩吧 -给你
- Take it and go and play. - For you.
哈
Hmm?
为什么要带上她
Why do you bring her?
难道要留她一个人在家吗
Should I leave her home alone?
下不为例
Never again.
我和你说了我在清♥真♥寺的所见所闻
I told you what I saw at mosque.
我和卡佳什么时候去伦敦【应该翻出不同,而不都是凯特。更正】
When do Katya and I go to London?
还有件事你得先做
There is one thing thing you must do first.
Ramzan 那个屠夫 你认识他妻子吗
Ramzan, the butcher...You know his wife?
Jamilla
Jamilla.
有点熟 怎么了
Yes, a little. Why?
你得和她特别亲密
You must become close.
亲密
Close?
在清♥真♥寺 在市场 闲谈
At the mosque, at market... chitchat.
成为好友
Become good friends.
为什么
Why?
如果事情重要我就会和你说明原因
I will tell you when it is important for you to know.
我按照你要求的做了 你现在还有要求
I do what you ask; now you ask more.
我怎么知道这次是最后一次
How do I know this is last time?
你不知道
You don't.
但这是你和卡佳逃离的唯一办法
But it is only way out for you and Katya.
卡佳 太可爱了
Katya, such a sweet one.
大多数孩子在祈祷的时候都坐不定
Most children cannot be still at prayers.
想知道我的秘密吗
Want to know my secret?
太聪明了
Wise woman.
你们一家 来布拉格已经有些年头了吧
Your family, you have been in Prague for years now.
恩
Mm-hmm.
你丈夫经常来清♥真♥寺
And your husband, he attends mosque regularly,
但你之前没有
but you never once.
现在突然 你就来这儿了
And now all of a sudden, here you are.
我也不知道自己这么做对不对
I didn't know if this was the right path for me,
对我女儿来说对不对
for my daughter.
你因为什么改变了
And what changed your mind?
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥第一任妻子Khadijah的故事
The story of first Muhammad's wife, Khadijah.
知道坚强的女性还有信仰可以追求
Knowing there is room in our faith for strong woman.
让我恍然大悟
It opened my eyes.
Havlickova 往北边走
我按你说的做了
I did what you ask.
两周以来我几乎每天都和Jamilla见面
I have seen Jamilla almost every day for past two weeks.
干得好
Good.
告诉我为什么
Now tell me why.
Jamilla是给Arsanov将军传话的人
Jamilla is one who delivers messages to General Arsanov,
而不是他的老公
not her husband.
现在多库觉得你们两个是好友
Now Doku thinks you two are friends...
你和他说的时候他会相信你的
He will believe you when you tell him.
对他说什么
Tell him what?
说Jamilla告诉了你Arsanov和纸条的事情
That Jamilla told you about Arsanov, the messages.
但她从没提过 我为什么要撒谎
But she has not spoken of it. Why do I lie?
如果多库不信任Jamilla
If Doku can't trust Jamilla,
他会派其他人去将军那里
he will send someone else to general.
你必须说服他派你去
You must persuade him to send you.
多库会伤害她的
Doku will hurt her.
说服他不要
Convince him not to.
很快就过去了
It will be over soon.
我保证
I promise.
我必须走了
I must go.
有件事情我必须得告诉你
There is something I must tell you,
但是你保证你不会生气
but you must promise you won't be angry.
你做了什么
What have you done?
不是我 是Jamilla
Not me, it's... Jamilla.
肉店老板娘
The butcher's wife.
我们成了闺蜜 一起祷告 一起购物
We've become close, praying together, going to the market.
我们是朋友
We are friends.
关我什么事
Why does this concern me?
我不想惹麻烦 没什么
I don't want to cause trouble. It's nothing.
你脸上可没写"没事"
Your face says it is not nothing.
Jamilla 她和我说了个秘密
Jamilla, she told me a secret.
让她很是自豪的事情
Something what makes her very proud.
她是多么自豪 因为你选了她
How she's honored that you choose her
来给你和Arsanov将军传信
to bring your messages to General Arsanov.
她还和别人说了吗
Did she tell anyone else?
我觉得没有
I don't think so.
但是作为你的妻子应该有义务告诉你
But it was my duty as your wife to tell you.
你做的很好
You have done well.
请答应我
Please promise me...
如果你是一名虔诚的信徒
if you are truly man of God,
别伤害她
don't hurt her.
我保证
I promise.
不会伤害Jamilla的
No harm will come to Jamilla.
妈妈
Mama!
我想见你
I need to see you.
站住
Stop there.
你需要比扫帚更有威力的(来挡住我) 小伙子
You will need more than broom, little man.
没事的
It's okay.
给你烟 走吧
Cigarettes. Go.
我需要你帮我解决一个问题
I need you to make a problem go away.
是谁
Who?
她的名字是Jamilla
Her name is Jamilla.
是名清洁工
She's a house cleaner.
我不杀女人
I don't kill woman.
很不幸
Unfortunate.
但必须
But necessary.
你也很有消灾解难的天赋
And you have a talent for making problems go away.
就像你为塔米尔做的那样
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表