剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
Chechens, Russians.
那都是政♥治♥
That's politics.
我只在乎钱
I only care about money.
所以你打了我的手下 就以为
So beat my associate and now you think
我会跟你做生意了
I do business with you, huh?
你的手下是个外行
Your associate is amateur.
我认识的人遍布各大洲 英国 美国
I know people all over continent, Britain, U.S.
你的货加上我的人脉 我们能赚大钱
With your product and my contacts, we become very rich.
你还在等什么
What are you waiting for?
-杀了他 -你不如问问你这位朋友
- Kill him. - Why don't you ask your friend here
他为什么有个瑞士银行账户
why he has Swiss bank account.
也许是因为他在偷你的货吧
Maybe because he's skimming product.
偷偷出♥售♥
Selling it on side.
多库
Doku,
我会把所有钱都还你
I will pay you every-every dollar.
你很有种
You have big balls.
但如果你敢背叛我
But if you betray me,
我就阉了你
I'll cut them off.
-你去过奥多诺餐厅吗 -没 在哪
Have you been to Oddono's? No. Where's that?
南肯地区
South Ken.
吃过加盐焦糖吗
Did you try the salted caramel?
神啊 太好吃了
Oh, my God, it's to die for.
下次一定要一起去那
We'll have to meet there next time.
-太棒 -那么 姓克劳福德
- Brilliant. - So, Crawford.
肯定不是车♥臣♥来的
That's for sure not Chechen.
那是我继父的姓 他是萨里郡人
That's my stepdad. He's from Surrey.
是个律师 没什么好说的
Solicitor. Enough said.
那你妈妈呢
Your mum then?
虽然她绝不会承认
Not that she'd ever admit it.
但我发现了一张她一直藏着的苏联身份证
But I found an old Soviet I.D. she kept hidden.
我猜那是她拥有的唯一一张她妈妈的照片
I guess it was the only picture she had of her mum.
她的名字叫阿萨诺娃 我上网查了
Her name was Arsanova. I Googled it.
当时肯定很震惊吧
Must have been a bit of a shock.
她说她的村庄第一次车♥臣♥战争时被炸毁了
She told me her village was bombed in the First Chechen War.
我祖母死在了难民营里
My grandmother died in a refugee camp.
太可怜了
That's awful.
她让我保证不会告诉我继父
She made me promise not to tell my stepdad.
我感觉她认为作为穆♥斯♥林♥是件可耻的事
I think she's ashamed to be Muslim or something.
他以为我们是从俄♥罗♥斯♥移♥民♥过来的
He just thinks we emigrated from Russia.
我也一直是这么认为的
That's what I always thought, too.
现在你想回归你真正的人生轨迹
Now you want to embrace your true faith.
这就是为什么我这么想见你
That's why I was so excited to meet you.
我想做真正的自己
I want to finally be who I really am.
你没遮住自己的头发
You don't cover your head.
我的家人不会理解的
My family wouldn't understand.
但我一直在读《古♥兰♥经♥》 每天祈祷五次
But I've been reading the Koran and praying five times a day.
你的耳环 很漂亮
Your earrings, very pretty.
谢谢
Thank you.
但它们是禁物
But they're haram.
不被允许
Forbidden.
我之前不知道
I didn't know.
没关系 你以后会了解
That's okay. You'll learn.
我想了解
I want to.
规则一
Rule number one,
只要你隐藏的好 想怎么闪亮都可以
you can be very flash if you're discreet about it.
在诺丁山新开了家鞋店
They just opened a FootPatrol in Notting Hill.
有伦敦最潮的运动鞋
Coolest kicks in London.
你收集运动鞋
You're a sneakerhead.
我们去购物吧 女士们
Shall we go shopping, ladies?
他走到了阿德莱德街 正朝北走
He's turned onto Adelaide. Headed north.
伙计 你好吗 很高兴见到你
Hey, my friend, how you doing? Good to see you.
你跟踪了我20分钟了 你是谁
You've been following me for the last 20 minutes. Who are you?
好吧 别紧张 我是联调局纪律检查组的
Okay, relax. I'm Bureau. OPR.
想知道你来伦敦做什么
Want to know what you're doing in London.
我跟我老婆来度假的 混♥蛋♥
I'm on vacation with my wife, asshole.
好吧 我们有理由相信你想要
Yeah, well, we have reason to believe you're attempting
跟一位名为马丁·欧达姆的探员联♥系♥
to make contact with the agent known as Martin Odum.
是吗 你知道这挺有趣的
Oh, yeah? You know, it's funny.
我以为联调局本应该把人手
I thought the Bureau was supposed to use
用在追踪恐♥怖♥分♥子♥上
their resources to track terrorists,
而不是跟踪正在度第二个蜜月的公务员
not civil servants on their second honeymoons.
顺便说一句
And by the way,
六个街区前我见到了你的小女朋友
I met your little girlfriend six blocks ago.
你们俩得飞回匡提科
You two need to go back to Quantico.
重修你们的跟踪课
Retake your surveillance course.
菜鸟
Rookie.
看来很职业
Looks professional.
而且在我看来是你们两个笨蛋挑起的争端
Also looks to me like you idiots initiated this confrontation.
他拒捕 还攻击我们
He resisted arrest, assaulted us.
那可是严重身体伤害 长官
That's GBH, Sir.
好吧
All right.
让技术部截取最清楚的脸部截图
Have I.T. grab the best frame they can.
然后发放到全市
We'll put it out citywide.
你看起来糟透了
Look like shit.
我也很高兴见到你
Nice to see you, too.
你怎么样
How you holding up?
搞砸了 托尼
Blew it, Tony.
揍了两名警♥察♥
Beat the crap out of two coppers.
整个过程还被监控录下来了
And they caught the whole thing on CCTV.
老天 马丁 你在想些什么
Jesus, Martin, what were you thinking?
什么都没想
I wasn't.
我只是太厌倦在街上闲逛 躲躲闪闪
I was sick and tired of wandering the streets, hiding.
我跟一个女孩回了她家
I went home with a girl.
那个决定太蠢了
It was stupid.
我理解
Yeah, I've been there.
我会替你盯着
Look, I'll keep an eye out,
看你的脸会不会被通缉
see if your face pops up on the wire.
但我们长话短说
But let's make this quick.
我甩掉了联调局的跟踪才能过来
Had to shake a Bureau tail myself.
这有份报告 约翰·卡梅隆列在阵亡人员里
There's a report listing John Cameron as killed in action.
有三名探员参加了那次行动
There are three agents read onto the operation, all right?
当然都是假名
All aliases of course.
但我在军情六处的线人愿意告诉她名字
But my contact source in Six was willing to give her a name.
因为那家伙退休了之类的
Guess 'cause guy's retired or something.
还给了她地址
Gave her an address, too.
特伦斯·格利福斯
奥本·梅尔养老院 沃特福德
特伦斯·格利福斯
Terrence Graves.
他也许能帮我填补些记忆空白
He might be able to help me fill in some of the blanks.
马丁 你有没有想过
Martin, have you ever considered
你可能不会喜欢真♥相♥
that you might not like what you find?
约翰·卡梅隆被申报为阵亡
John Cameron was declared killed in action.
也许军情六处给他的近亲付过抚恤金
So maybe Six paid him a death benefit-- next of kin.
好吧 我会让我的线人去查查
Okay, I'll have my contact reach out,
-看她能查到什么 -好吧
- see what she can find out. - All right.
你为什么要为我冒这些险
Why are you sticking your neck out for me anyway?
以为我会眼睁睁看着你蒙受不白之冤吗
Think I'm gonna let you go down for something you didn't do?
听着 这号♥码没人追踪
Look, this is clean.
我们得尽量减少
We need to keep these
这些来公园散步的次数
little strolls in the park to a minimum.
你有桑雅和艾登的消息吗
Have you heard from Sonya and Aiden?
有 他们挺好的
Yeah. Yeah, they're good.
-很安全 -是吗
- Safe. - Yeah?
很显然他被推举进了学生会
Apparently he got himself elected to student council.
我不想告诉你这个 但你儿子
Hate to tell you this, but your kid
可能要成长为政♥治♥家了
may just grow up to be a politician.
你知道 爱德华三世
You know, Edward III...
十四岁时父亲被杀
was 14 when he lost his father...
登上了英格兰国王的宝座
became King of England.
统治了五十年
Ruled for 50 years.
完全一无所知
Never know.
没想到你还是个历史迷
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表