剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
巴 黎
当 今
我
刚才学校 你说这都是你的错 什么意思
At that school, you said it was your fault. What did you mean?
我背了他的包
I carried his backpack.
你要带我去医院吗
Are you taking me to hospital?
带着枪伤不会去医院的
Not to the hospital with a bullet wound.
医生会报♥警♥的
The doctors will tell the police.
他们会说你是一名恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
They'll say you aided a terrorist.
我不是故意的 真的
I didn't mean to. I didn't.
这不是重点
Doesn't matter.
他们会把你送进监狱 一辈子呆在里面
They could put you in prison for the rest of your life.
来吧
Come on.
是哪位
Oui?
我有给Duchamps先生的包裹
需要他签字
撑住
Come on.
没事了 坐下来吧
It's all right. Sit down.
没事的
It's okay.
来 我希望你能咬住它
Here, I want you to bite on this.
接下来会很疼
This is gonna hurt.
女士 我是妮娜·布伦纳 美国国♥务♥院♥
Ma'am, Nina Brenner, U.S. State Department.
你见过这个人吗
Have you seen this man?
见过
Yes.
-来过这里 -什么时候
- He was here. - When?
我不清楚 可能...1小时前
I don't know. Maybe... an hour ago.
你知道他去哪里了吗
Do you know where he went?
我的丈夫载他去抗♥议♥现场
My husband drove him to the protest.
女士 什么抗♥议♥现场
Ma'am, what protest?
那是我们的枪手吗
So, that's our shooter?
是的 长官 他叫Iftikar Bulfati
Yes, sir. Iftikar Bulfati.
-英国公民 -他不是那个孩子吗
- UK citizen. - Isn't that the kid?
什么 什么孩子
What? What kid?
我们在St. Pancras车站拦下了他
We pulled him off the train at St. Pancras.
-两天前 -天哪
- Two days ago. - Jesus Christ.
边境安检检查过他 他没问题
Border security checked him. He was clean.
法国方面表示他有一把塑料3D打印的线圈手♥枪♥
The French say he had a plastic, 3-D-printed coil gun,
所以他妈的就是有问题 不是吗
so he wasn't bloody clean, was he?
谁给你的线报要把他拦下来的
Who gave you the tip to pull him off the train?
我得去核查一下 长官
I'll have to check that, sir.
我们必须抢先一步
We need to get out ahead of this.
我需要细节 西蒙 现在
I need details, Simon. Now!
你好
Hello?
你知道刚才巴黎发生了什么吗
You know what just happened in Paris?
我站在事发现场正中♥央♥呢
I'm standing in the middle of it.
发现奥德姆了吗
Have you found Odum?
我说过了我需要一天的时间
I told you I needed 24 hours.
这会要我们的命的
This is blowing up in our faces.
24小时
24 hours.
我要知道妮娜·布伦纳在干什么
I want to know what Nina Brenner is up to.
-现在给我去盯紧了 -我们没有权限
- Put ears on her right away. - We don't have authorization.
只要该死的照做就行
Just bloody do it.
美国国♥务♥院♥
U.S. State Department.
能告诉我这里发生了什么吗
Can you tell me what happened here?
他大喊到真♥主♥至大
He yelled Allahu Akbar.
开始扫射
Started shooting.
那些无辜的人们
Those poor people.
你不知道他的计划吗
And you had no idea what he was planning?
我本应该说点什么
I would have said something,
来劝阻他
tried to stop him.
他这么阳光
He was so sweet.
他怎么可以
How could he do that, just...
毫无理由的杀人
just kill people for no reason?
人心叵测啊
People aren't always who you think they are.
我们不能让伤口感染
We can't let this get infected.
我需要缝合线和抗生素
I need sutures, antibiotics.
你不能就这么把我留在这儿 万一有人来呢
You can't just leave me here. What if someone comes?
广♥告♥上写着等待出♥售♥6个月了
The advert said it's been on the market six months.
即买♥♥即住 没人住这儿
Ready for immediate move-in. There's nobody living here.
你很快就会回来的对吗
But you'll be back soon?
对
Yeah.
如果有人敲门 别出声
If someone knocks, don't answer.
别乱跑 别和别人联♥系♥
Don't leave. Don't contact anyone.
呆在这儿
Just stay here.
没事的 我有计划
It's okay. I have a plan.
...2死3伤 警方寻找共犯...
她说他看到有个男人和一个女孩往哪个方向逃跑
She says she saw a man with the girl running in that direction.
你好
Hello?
托尼·莱斯说我能信任你 可以吗
Tony Rice said I could trust you. Can I?
你在那里
Where are you?
午夜 和平酒店见面
Midnight. Place de la Paix.
好的 但是
Okay, but...
别耍花招 一个人来
I'll know if you're not alone.
St. Pancras车站的监控录像
CCTV footage from St. Pancras station.
他们在左边
That's Bulfati there on the right.
从另一个摄像头来看
And from another camera.
我的乖乖
Bloody hell.
放大脸部
Show me her face.
给我找到这个女孩
Find me that girl.
开门
Open up!
警♥察♥
Police!
连姆 连姆
Liam! Liam!
嘿 你们干嘛呢
Hey, hey! What are you doing?
一楼检查完毕
First floor clear!
-你是Ilyana Crawford吗 -你是谁
- Ilyana Crawford? - Who are you?
这是干嘛呢
What's this about?
根据2001年通过的《反恐法》第十条
Article Ten, Anti-Terrorism Act of 2001.
这栋房♥子依法全面搜查和查封
This house is subject to full search and seizure.
如果你们试图妨碍执法
If you attempt to interfere with the officers in any way,
立刻扣留
you will be detained, indefinitely.
我们需要谈论一下你的女儿
We need to talk about your daughter.
你最后一次和凯特说话是什么时候
When was the last time you spoke to Kate?
2天前
Two days ago.
我一直打她电♥话♥ 但她不接
I've been calling, but she won't answer.
她有说和过去巴黎的事情吗
Did she say anything about going to Paris?
她有提过护教运动或者恐怖组织吗
Did she ever mention jihad, or terror groups?
我不明白 你是在问我凯特是不是
I don't understand. Are you asking me if Kate...
我们相信凯特走私武器进入巴黎
We believe Kate smuggled the weapon into Paris
且武器被用于今晨的恐怖袭击中
that was used in the attack this morning.
不 她不会的 不会是凯特
No. She wouldn't. Not Kate.
这个人呢
What about this man?
他最近有和你联♥系♥过吗
Has he contacted you lately?
他在法国 我们认为他正在寻找凯特
He's in France. We think he's looking for Kate.
我相信你认识他 德米特里·彼得罗维奇
I believe you know him as Dmitry Petrovich.
他来过我家
He came to the house.
我让他滚蛋
I told him to go away.
长官 女生的电脑登进去了
Sir, the girl's computer is up.
还没谈完
We're not done.
你怎么能不告诉我
How could you not tell me?
我让他滚远点
I told him to go away.
我原以为这就结束了
I thought that was the end of it.
-我从没想过 -想过什么
- I never imagined... - What?
想过我有权知道吗
That I had a right to know?
想过他试图和凯特谈话吗
That he tried to talk to Kate?
我才是这家的主人 你的丈夫 她的父亲 而不是他
I'm the one that's been here, for you, for her. Not him.
对不起
I'm sorry.
连姆
Liam,
我该怎么办
what am I going to do?
布 拉 格
2001年
我
让我来载你把
Let me drive you.
不 谢谢你 公交车快来了
No, thank you. Bus is coming.
啥 你要在大雨天等公交车
What? So you wait in rain?
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表