剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
It's just... you know, I...
我真的很喜欢你
I really like you.
我也是 只是
Yeah, me, too. It's...
只是
it's...
我得走了
I got to go.
多谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
我知道这一定很难
I know it must be difficult.
我妈妈说你已经
My mum told me that you...
什么 我死了吗
What, that I died?
我肯定她确实是那么认为的
I'm sure she thought I did.
抱歉 这样见你感觉真的很怪
Sorry, it's just really weird seeing you.
是 我可以想象
Yeah, I can imagine.
我 我要说些更奇怪的话
Well, I'm, uh, I'm gonna say something more weird.
你能告诉我
Can you tell me...
我和你
you and I...
是怎么认识的
how do we know each other?
你真的不记得了
You really don't remember?
你以前总给我买♥♥冰淇淋
You used to buy me ice cream.
带我去动物园看大象宝宝
And take me to the zoo to see the baby elephant.
那我是你的朋友了
I was your friend, then?
更像是继父
More like step-dad.
我不记得我的生父
I don't remember my real father.
你在他去世后一直照顾我和妈妈
You took care of me and my mum after he died.
我以前一直叫你"爸爸"
I used to call you "Papa."
我爱你
I loved you...
然后你离开了我们
and then you left us.
我猜你肯定也不记得了
Guess you don't remember that, either.
没错 我很抱歉 我不记得
No, I'm sorry, uh... I don't.
是啊
Yeah, well...
从那以后一切急转直下
everything's gone to shit since then.
妈妈嫁给了一个废物
Mum's married a complete tosser.
好遗憾听你这么说
I'm sorry to hear that.
只是 我想要搞清楚发生了什么
It's just, I'm-I'm trying to sort things out,
而你母亲 她不愿跟我谈
and-and your mother, she won't talk to me.
为什么不愿意
Why not?
她肯定自有她的原因
I'm sure she has her reasons.
你很善良 愿意来见我
It was very kind of you to meet me.
你的便条上说需要我的帮忙
Your note said you needed my help?
对 我
Yes, I'm...
我想搞清楚我的生活到底什么样
I'm trying to figure out what my life was...
在我受伤之前
before I got injured.
我不知道还能告诉你什么
I don't know what else I can tell you.
我当时还很小
I was just a little kid.
你有照片吗
Would you have any photos?
也许能唤起我的记忆
Might jog my memory.
我应该有几张
I have a few, I guess.
我得去足球场接我弟弟了 抱歉
I've got to get my little brother from footy. Sorry.
你能再见我一次 把照片拿给我吗
Would you meet me again and bring the photos?
明天行吗
Tomorrow, maybe?
银禧徒步线
Jubilee Walk.
在桥边 一点
By the bridge. 1:00.
谢谢你 凯特
Thank you, Kate.
布拉格
当下
巴拉德先生
Mr. Ballard?
巴拉德先生
Mr. Ballard!
请开门
Please open up!
开门
Open up!
来了
Yeah.
-柯蒂斯·巴拉德吗 -对
- Curtis Ballard? - Yeah.
我们了解到你一直在恐吓
We understand you have been making threats
一名捷克公民
against a Czech citizen.
我从没恐吓过任何人
I didn't threaten anybody.
面向墙 你被逮捕了
Face the wall. You are under arrest.
这就是胡扯
This is bullshit.
给加比·米斯科娃打电♥话♥ 好吗
Hey, just call Gabi Miskova, all right?
她会为我作证
She'll vouch for me.
你到底在想什么
What the hell were you thinking?
我有点烦躁
I got restless.
所以你就跑去恐吓一位捷克公民
So you went out and harassed a Czech citizen?
公民
"Citizen"?
现在你就是这么称呼那帮黑帮分子的吗
Ah, that's-that's what you call gangsters these days?
听着 无论塔米尔以前做过什么
Look, whatever Tamir did in the past,
他现在是守法公民
he obeys the law now.
按时缴税
He pays his taxes,
做着生意
runs a business.
他投资了帮助吸毒上瘾者的项目
He-he funds a program for drug addicts,
-老天 -那只是作秀 拜托
- for Christ's sake. - It's an act, come on.
就好像他告诉我他会帮我找德米特里
Like he told me he'd help me find Dmitry,
然后他让警♥察♥来抓我
then he sicced the cops on me.
他有所隐瞒
He's hiding something.
别告诉我你相信他的信口雌黄
Don't tell me you believe in his miraculous conversion.
听我说 柯蒂斯
Listen to me, Curtis.
我早就开始盯着塔米尔了
I've already got my eye on Tamir.
为了什么
For what?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
但我最不希望见到的
But the last thing I need
就是你打草惊蛇
is you spooking him.
所以你要么等着看我到底能找出什么
So either you wait to find what I can dig up,
要么我送你上下一班飞美国的航♥班♥
or I put you on the next plane back to the U.S.
伦敦
当下
你那时真的很可爱
You were so sweet back then.
我看到他了
I saw him.
什么 什么时候
What? When?
为什么你没告诉我他在这里
Why didn't you tell me he was here?
凯蒂亚 他很危险
Katya... he's dangerous.
警♥察♥在追捕他
The police are after him.
你爱过他
You loved him.
曾经爱过
Once, yes.
那你怎么能就那样赶他走
Then how could you just send him away?
他很伤心
He's hurt.
-他需要我们 -你不了解他
- He needs us. - You don't know him.
你只记得他送你礼物
You only remember he bought you presents
带你去动物园
and took you to the zoo.
但他告诉我们的一切全是谎言
But nothing he ever told us was true.
你才是骗子
You're the liar.
你不用相信任何我告诉你的话
You don't have to believe anything else I tell you.
你不需要喜欢我甚至尊敬我
You don't have to like me or even respect me.
但你必须知道这个
But you must know this.
在德米特里离开我们后
After Dmitry left us,
有些人来找过我 很可怕的人
some people came to me, terrible people.
他们告诉我 如果
They told me if...
如果我们再跟他扯上关系
if we had anything to do with him again,
无论什么时候
ever...
他们会杀了你
they would kill you.
如果这一切都是我妈妈编的呢
What if my mum's making the whole thing up?
-或者她没有 -没错
- Or she's not. - Exactly.
你是在为一个几乎不认识的人拿性命冒险
You'd be risking your life for someone you hardly know.
我以前确实认识他
I did know him once.
大概是十年前
Maybe ten years ago.
但之后他去哪了呢
But where's he been?
他死了 结果现在他找你帮他
He was dead, and now he wants your help.
挺吓人的 对吧
It's creepy, right?
也许吧
I guess it is.
而且你妈妈说警♥察♥在追捕他
And your mum says the police are after him.
你什么都不欠他的
You don't owe him anything.
你的穆♥斯♥林♥家人才是你现在真正的家人
Your Muslim family is your true family now.
你不再需要那些人了
You don't need those people anymore.
我不希望你遇到任何危险
I don't want anything bad to happen to you.
今晚到法拉赫那住
Stay with Farrah tonight.
明天我们一起去巴黎
Tomorrow, we'll all go to Paris.
打扰一下 我在找凯特
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表