剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
或多或少的缺失
Or lack thereof.
对于我们所渴求的新人来说你不是个典型例子
Let's just say it's not typical for our desired recruits.
但是格雷福斯在其他方面说服我们
But Graves convinced us otherwise.
我们可以使用你这样子的人
We could use someone like you.
无依无靠 没有家人牵连
And the absence of attachments, family responsibilities...
对我们来说有利
It's a plus for us.
当然 实际上 我也相信你的职业前景
Yes, I believe the possibilities for your career are rather...
也可能是一流的
stellar, in fact.
听起来不错
Sounds brilliant.
LAZKY森林 捷克共和国 2001年
我们走
Let's go.
该死的 我忘记拿铲子了
Shit! I forgot shovel.
别担心
Don't worry.
我哥说得对 我太没用了
My brother is right. I am useless.
屌♥丝 废柴 一无是处
A waste, a disappointment.
听着 这事情很不光彩
Listen, this is ugly business.
不是每个人都做过
Not everyone is made for it.
让我来吧
Let me clean up.
多库会觉得我失败了
Doku will think I failed.
塔米尔 我是你的朋友
Tamir, I am your friend.
多库永远不会知道的
Doku will never know.
起来 做起来
Get up, sit up.
往那儿走
Go down there.
走
Move!
走
Go!
听
Stop.
这是高层的命令 来自多库
This comes from top, from Doku.
他觉得你背叛了他
He thinks you betrayed him.
没 没
No! No!
所以 你得逃跑
So, you must run.
我揭掉胶带 你别喊 别喊
I take off gag. You don't scream. No?
我给你钱
I'll give you money.
我告诉你留在车里
I told you wait in car.
我想让我哥以我为荣
I want to make my brother proud.
你说得对 朋友
You're right, my friend.
今天太背了
Today's not the day.
布拉格 当今
像唱片一样圆
Round like a record.
然后塞东西
Then the filling.
这叫什么来着
What's this called again?
Djepelgesh
Djepelgesh.
你妈妈没教你我们的传统真的是太过分了
Shame on your mother for teaching you nothing of our traditions.
你以前还从我盘子里拿了偷吃
You used to steal it from my plate.
噢 太抱歉了
Oh, I'm so sorry.
别 别 别担心 你去换衣服
No, no, don't worry. You change.
我来收拾
I get this.
留着点Djepelgesh让我来填 行吗
Save me some Djepelgesh to fill, okay?
你在那儿做什么
What are you doing here?
我 额
I, uh...
这是我的父亲吗
Is this my father?
是的
Yes.
- 你认识他吗 - 你不能在这儿
- Did you know him? - You cannot be here.
她在这儿是个错误
Her being here, it's a mistake.
她上新闻了
She's on the news.
被法国和英国警方通缉
Wanted by French and British.
这儿没人通缉她
No one is looking for her here.
你教过我如何计算风险
You are the one who taught me to calculate risks.
叔叔 你那些车♥臣♥的朋友 过几天就到了
Uncle, your friends from Chechnya, they arrive in days.
在峰会前 我们不能承担任何闪失
We cannot afford any mistakes before the summit.
她是我侄女
She is my brother's daughter.
她是家人
She is family.
我们身后仍然存留着一个威胁
"There remains one threat we must unify behind,
那就是与全球的伊♥斯♥兰♥恐♥怖♥主♥义♥抗争
"and that is the battle against global Islamic terrorism.
签下这份互助协议
"Signing this pact of mutual cooperation,
同意共享资源 情报
"agreeing to share resources, intelligence,
与美国 俄♥罗♥斯♥ 大英帝国达成统一战线...
"working as a united front, America, Russia, Great Britain..."
叽叽哇哇
Blah, blah, blah.
我们能不磨叽吗
Can we please get on with it?
那包含了国务卿的闭幕词
That will conclude the Secretary of State's closing remarks,
此时后方的出口要打开
at which time the rear exits will open.
更新访问控制权限
Update on access control
覆盖捷克之前设置的安保措施
from the Czech team covering event security.
对
Uh, right.
我们彻彻底底的检查了
We've completed background checks
酒店和会场的工作人员x7f
on all hotel employees and conference workers.
都在内部系统中登陆过
Anybody with internal access.
当地的抗♥议♥者预计会抗♥议♥一天
Local dissidents are planning a day of protest.
我们拉大了界限
We'll push the perimeter.
人群需要在两处等候区安检
Direct crowds into two holding areas.
听上去真♥他♥妈♥的安全
Sounds like one hell of a party.
抱歉
Excuse me.
Gabriela Miskova巡查员
Inspector Gabriela Miskova.
军情六处 对吗
You are MI6, right?
我觉得你看太多间谍小说了 宝贝
I think you've been reading too many spy novels, love.
德米特里·彼得罗维奇人在哪里
Where is Dmitry Petrovich?
我根本不认识这个人
I have no idea who that is.
扯蛋
Bullshit.
我知道他曾在巴黎被FBI特别探员
I know for a fact that he was in the custody
柯蒂斯·巴拉德拘捕
of FBI Special Agent Curtis Ballard in Paris.
然后他被转交给CIA
Then he was turned over to CIA.
彼得罗维奇是军情六处的一个资源
Petrovich was an asset to MI6.
CIA没有允许是不会抢走他的
CIA didn't grab him without asking permission.
可能这位 巴拉德探员 对吗
Perhaps this... Agent Ballard, is it?
他可能可以将这事情查明
He may be able to shine some light on the subject.
他本可以
He could...
但是他射穿了自己的脑袋
but he blew his brains out.
我看不出这和这次的峰会有什么关联
I fail to see why any of this is relevant to the summit.
2001年 彼得罗维奇是多库·扎卡耶夫
In 2001, Petrovich was a business associate
和他弟弟 塔米尔的商业伙伴
of Doku Zakayev and his brother, Tamir.
我知道你们也注意到了塔米尔和峰会有关联
I know you have eyes on Tamir in relation to the summit.
带走彼得罗维奇和塔米尔是不是有什么联♥系♥呢
Did springing Petrovich have something to do with Tamir?
真让人暖心
It warms my heart
知道我们是同一战线的
to know we're in this fight together.
事情乱套了
We have a complication.
该死
Shit.
那不妙
That's not good.
天哪
Jesus.
我正在打给哈迪和布伦纳
I'm calling Hardy and Brenner.
别 我来处理
No. I'll handle it.
没事
It's all right.
没事 没事 别出声
It's all right, it's me. Stay quiet.
好吗
Okay?
我知道你会来
I knew you'd come.
他们没伤害你吧 有吗 凯特
They didn't hurt you, did they, Kate?
他们伤害你了吗
Did they hurt you?
没 但我得出来了
No, but I had to get out.
你为什么不打紧急电♥话♥
Why didn't you call the panic number?
我不想和陌生人说话
I didn't want to talk to some stranger.
- 我也等不及了 -好的
- I didn't want to have to wait. - All right.
你说你在看着 所以...
You said you were watching, so...
但是电脑 没在你说的地方
But the computer, it's not where you said, and...
而且别斯兰 他不相信我
and Beslan, he doesn't trust me.
他看着我的一举一动 我办不到
He watches everything, and... I can't do it.
- 带我走 -凯特
- Please take me with you. - Kate...
- 和他们说我尽力了 求你了 -听着
- Just tell them I tried my best, please! - Listen.
你仍然被法国警方 军情六处 中情局通缉
You're still wanted by the French police, Six, the CIA.
不等你把事情完成 他们是不会善罢甘休的
They're not gonna call off the dogs till you finish the job.
电脑就在房♥子里
The computer's in the house.
你得找到它
You just got to find it.
别无选择
There's no other option.
简直是场噩梦
This is a nightmare.
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表