剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
那是她的工作 马丁
She was just doing her job, Martin.
但她是好人
She's one of the good ones.
你可以信任她
You can trust her.
谢谢 托尼
Thanks, Tony.
为你做的一切
For everything.
你一定要到达巴黎 拯救一切
You get to Paris and save the day.
这就是给我的回报
That's how you thank me.
就是这辆
封锁道路
封锁道路
下车
举起手来 举起手
把手放车前盖上
放前盖上
他们抓到了托尼
Well, they have Tony.
马丁呢
What about Martin?
抱歉 妮娜 但我必须得上报了
I'm sorry, Nina, but I'm gonna have to get my chief involved.
让我跟托尼谈谈
Let me talk to Tony.
就给我一天时间
Give me 24 hours.
如果找不到马丁 我们就找上司
If we don't find Martin, then we go to our bosses
负荆请罪
with our hats in hand.
但那之前
But until then,
给我带点种
man the hell up.
瞧瞧这里
Look at this place.
你的日子过得不错啊 加比
You've done really well for yourself, Gabi.
很棒的房♥子
Great house,
很棒的工作
great job,
很棒的丈夫
and great husband.
很抱歉我没有提醒你
I'm sorry I didn't warn you.
布拉热克想自己告诉你
Blazek wanted to tell you in person.
你跟他结婚十年了
You've been married to that guy for ten years.
他都从没告诉你真♥相♥
He never told you the truth?
你说还有多少他没告诉你的事
What else do you think he isn't telling you?
他只是依命行事
He was following orders.
纳粹还是依命杀人呢
Yeah, so were the Nazis.
你是在说我丈夫是纳粹吗
Are you calling my husband a Nazi?
我去给你叫出租车
I'm going to call you a cab.
你是个很棒的调查员 加比
You're a good investigator, Gabi.
你肯定知道这里面有什么不对劲
You must know there's something wrong with all of this.
立陶宛
不管你们过去做过什么
Regardless of what you've done in the past,
1991年
只要你们现在开始信奉贞洁
great blessings are available to you
主还是会保佑你们的
if you begin now to live the law of chastity.
你们要喝点酒吗
Would you boys like a drink?
不了 谢谢
Oh, um, no, thank you.
喝酒有违我们的信仰
Drinking is against our religion.
我要喝一杯
I'll have a drink.
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
我受不了了 汉森
I can't take this anymore, Hanson.
这些说道 祷告
The preaching, the praying,
宵禁 规矩 我们才十九岁
the curfews, the rules-- we're 19 years old.
应该上大学 应该去狂欢
We should be in college. We should be going to parties.
应该去跟人上♥床♥
We should be getting laid.
我们该走了
We should be leaving.
我得留下 汉森
I need this, Hanson.
你不需要
No, you don't.
柯蒂斯
Curtis...
那
So, uh,
-我... -先付钱
- do I...? - You pay first.
我只有这么多
Uh, this is all I got.
这些够了
This will do.
布拉格
当下
巴黎
当下
你们俩在一起真有爱
you two are so cute together.
妈妈
新语♥音♥留言
家长追魂留言
Parent police.
凯特 打个电♥话♥给我吧
Kate, please call me.
我不想吵架 只想知道你没事
I don't want to fight, I just want to know you are okay.
我爱你
I love you.
没事吧
Everything okay?
想去走走吗
Want to go for a walk?
好
Sure.
也许我该打电♥话♥给我妈妈
Maybe I should call my Mum.
她只会让你更难过
She'll only make you feel worse.
做你该做的事
You're doing what you should be doing,
听从你的心灵
following your spiritual calling.
拥抱你的信仰
You're embracing your faith.
你在笑什么
Why are you laughing?
只是没想到你会这样亲我的脸
Just wasn't expecting you to eat my face off like that.
没关系
It's okay.
我喜欢
I liked it.
我们该结婚
We should get married.
你说真的吗
You're serious?
在明天抗♥议♥之前
Before the protest tomorrow.
我们结婚吧
Let's get married.
伊夫蒂 我真的很喜欢你 可是
Look, Ifti, I really like you, but...
我还没到十八岁
I'm barely 18.
我还不想结婚
I-I don't want to get married.
我们在一起开开心心的不好吗
Can't we just have some fun?
你让我的脑子充满了邪恶的想法
You're filling my mind with unholy thoughts.
对一个人想入非非是很正常的
It's okay to have the hots for someone.
这不是坏事
It's not a bad thing.
-很高兴你对我有这种感觉 -我说了这样不行
- I'm glad you feel that way about me. - Look, I said we can't.
-我清楚我们的信仰 -我们的信仰
- I know our religion says... - "Our religion"?
你以为你带上头巾
What, you think you can put on a headscarf
去几次清♥真♥寺 就是穆♥斯♥林♥了吗
and go to a mosque a few times and you're a Muslim?
你为什么这么生气
Why are you acting like this?
你就是个婊♥子♥
You're a slag.
他就像是有双重人格
He's like Jekyll and Hyde.
[英国经典小说 书中主角将自己当作实验对像 结果却导致人格分♥裂♥]
前一分钟还很温柔
One minute, he's this sweet guy,
下一分钟居然说我是婊♥子♥
the next minute, he's calling me a slag.
我确实不应该亲他
I shouldn't have kissed him
但那也不代表他就可以辱骂我
but that doesn't give him the right to treat me like dirt.
他当然不应该
Of course it doesn't.
但你得明白 伊夫蒂不是个普通男生
But you have to understand, Ifti's not a typical boy.
他是个虔诚的穆♥斯♥林♥
He's a devout Muslim.
他肯定喜欢你
He definitely fancies you,
但却什么也做不了
but he can't do anything about it.
你能想像那有多令人沮丧吗
Can you imagine how frustrating that would be?
是的 肯定很沮丧
Yeah, it's definitely frustrating.
所以他当然会向你求婚
So of course he's gonna get down on one knee.
只有这样他才能和你上♥床♥
It's the only way he can get you into bed.
但他不该说你是婊♥子♥
But he should not have called you a slag.
我肯定会拿这事嘲笑他的
I'm definitely gonna take the piss out of him for that.
布拉格
2001年
注意看那个妻子
Watch the wife.
我要去一趟集市
I'm going to the market.
把头巾戴上再去
Not without covering your head.
如果你要离开这间屋子 就要戴上你的希贾布
If you want to leave this house, you will wear your hijab.
抱歉 多库 不
I'm sorry, Doku, no.
我不喜欢它所代表的意义
I don't like what it represents
也不喜欢你变成这样的人
or the man you are becoming.
我变成了
And what...
什么样的人
kind of man is that?
你变得刻板严守 心胸狭窄
You've become strict and narrow.
我们离开车♥臣♥是为了过上更好的生活
We left Chechnya for a better life.
让孩子们自♥由♥地长大
To raise children in freedom.
现在我们发现我们来到的这个世界
And now we see that the world we have come to
充满了邪恶与腐♥败♥
is vile and corrupt.
我们要保护我们的女儿
We need to protect our daughter.
而你
And you
需要树立个好榜样
need to set an example.
我不想我们的女儿在长大的过程中
I don't want our daughter growing up
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表