剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
我不在乎
I don't care.
我仍然不会嫁给他
I'm still not marrying him.
宁死不嫁
I'd rather die.
你的愿望可能会成真
Well, your wish may come true.
因为如果你不嫁给他
Because if you don't marry him,
他会杀了我们两个
he will kill us both.
你是Tapa Taimiev的司机
车♥臣♥农业部长受邀参加婚礼
今天你代表你的家庭签署结婚证书
按照俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦家庭法典
你的签名将会确认你的婚姻登记
你叫约翰·卡梅伦
Your name is John Cameron.
前SAS中士[英国空军特别部队]
You're a former sergeant in SAS.
1989年入伍 参加过海湾战争
You were selected in 1989, served in Gulf War One.
等等 额
Hold on there. Um...
额
um...
迈尔斯
Miles?
谢谢 对 当然记得
Thank you. Yes, of course.
迈尔斯 快问快答
Miles. Quick thing.
哪个编制
From which regiment was he selected?
- Yorks 先生 - 很好
- Yorks, sir. - Very good.
继续
Carry on.
海湾战争 你深入敌后
Gulf War One, you saw action behind enemy lines
代号♥B1
with Bravo One Niner...
Ciaran
Ciaran!
你怎么样啊 Jonesy
How are you, Jonesy?
我还不错 你懂得
I'm doing all right, you know.
凑活着呗
Getting by.
你在这儿干嘛呢 我以为你在波士顿
What the hell are you doing here? I thought you were in Boston.
之前呆过 还去过芝加哥 纽约
I was. And Chicago. New York.
多好的生活啊
That's the life, huh?
Callaghan怎么样
How's Callaghan?
上一次几个月前的特赦 他们把他放出来了
They let him out there a few months ago on that last amnesty.
他回贝尔法斯特(北爱尔兰首府)
He's back in Belfast.
我需要一张护照
I need passports.
有什么特别要求吗
Any flavor in particular?
没 弄弄好就行了
Don't care. Just make them good.
还有吗
Anything else?
我的钱
My money.
你拿到了吗
You got it?
我能拿到
I can get it.
我全要
I want it all.
现在
Now.
对于伊♥拉♥克♥行动的行贿基金 这也太多了吧
There's a lot of money moving through the slush fund for the Iraq op, right?
是蛮多的
Pots of it.
我猜你还能再进行一次地下交易吧
Think you can hide one more transaction?
没问题
I could.
把钱电汇到这个开曼群岛的账户
Wire the cash to this account in the Caymans.
我要去伊♥拉♥克♥ 所以他们觉得我在合作
I'll go to Iraq so they think I'm playing ball.
但是我不会回来了
But I'm not coming back.
你给伊莲娜这些护照
You give Ilyana these passports.
告诉她真♥相♥
Tell her the truth.
总之尽可能多的告诉她
As much of it as you can, anyway.
如果她还爱着我 她会登上飞机的
If she still loves me, she'll get on the plane.
我们会再生活在一起
And we'll try to make a life together.
你会为我这么做吗
Will you do this for me?
当然会 老伙计
Of course I will, old chap.
那么
So, uh...
我猜该道别了
I suppose this is good-bye, then.
Arsanov总统万岁 他们成婚了
你该进洞房♥了
You will go to your husband's room now
等他临幸你
and wait for him.
我不了解你
I don't know you.
我不爱你 我也不想和你做♥爱♥
I don't love you and I don't want to have sex with you.
我会轻点的 我保证
I'll be gentle, I promise.
请不要
Please.
我说过我不想这么做
I said I don't want to do this.
你现在是我的妻子
You are my wife now.
你得按我说的做
You'll do as I say.
把你的衣服脱掉
Take your clothes off.
不
No.
脱掉你的衣服
Take your clothes off...
别让我撕烂他们
before I rip them from your body.
爸爸 你来了
Papa? You came.
特伦斯 老伙计
Terrence, old chap.
没想到今天看到你
Didn't expect to see you today.
虽然我还期待能和你在周末的伦敦大板球场不期而遇呢
Though I was hoping to bump into you at Lord's on the weekend.
- 伦敦大板球场 - 伊顿VS温彻斯特的比赛
- Lord's? - The Eton-Winchester match.
你故意装傻呢吧 老伙计
You're not going daft on me, are you, old boy?
我怎么能忘记
How could I forget?
我需要电汇些资金
I need to wire some funds.
当然
Yes, of course.
我们亲爱的女王陛下[指这些钱]
And to which port of call are these
要到哪个地方去啊
lovely portraits of Her Majesty bound?
这个账户
This account, please.
那我们的女王陛下
And from which account...
从哪里出发呢
shall Her Majesties travel?
谢啦
Thank you.
一切都还好吗 特里
Everything all right, Terry?
一切都还好吗 特里
Everything all right, Terry?
当然
Yes, of course.
你太大意了 同志
You're slipping, comrade.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
你刚刚从自己的账户里
You just wired ?00,000
往开曼群岛汇了一大笔钱
to the Cayman Islands from your personal account.
什么 我没有啊
What? Of course I didn't.
如果你计划逃跑
If you are planning to run,
你应该用一个安全账户往里汇钱
you should have wired those funds through a secure ops account
我们就追查不到了
that even we could not trace.
计划逃跑 没 没 没 没
Planning to run? No, no, no, no, no.
真的吗
Really?
开曼群岛银行
A bank in the Caymans?
或许在你基佬般的幻想中 你想和一名本地男孩
Perhaps in your perverted fantasy you wish to live out your days
呆在热带岛屿上无忧无虑的安享晚年
frolicking on a tropical island with a native boy?
没 你 你完全弄错了
No, you're en... you're entirely mistaken.
如果你好好考虑
If you suppose for a moment
我们不会揭露你是叛国♥贼♥
we will not expose you for the traitor that you are,
你才是那个弄错了的人 同志
you are the one who is mistaken, comrade.
钱不是给我准备的
The money's not for me.
那是谁
Who is it for, then?
我懂了
I see.
他觉得他能逃离我们 在我们为他做了那么多之后
He thinks he can abandon us? After all we have done for him?
他为你们做的还不够吗 难道不够吗
And what about all he's done for you? Isn't that enough?
是关于那个女人和那个女孩吗
Is this about the woman and the girl, huh?
她们太扰人心智了
They have become quite a distraction.
他爱她们
He loves them.
放他走吧
Let him go.
拜托了
Please.
那是你的女儿吗
Is that your daughter?
是的
Yes, it is.
她很可爱
She is lovely.
充满活力
So... full of life.
你有其他孩子吗
Do you have other children?
没 只有凯特
No, just Kate.
已经够我烦恼的了
She's enough trouble.
一个孩子 两倍担忧
One child, twice the worry.
俄♥罗♥斯♥谚语
It's an old Russian saying.
我猜你会俄语
You speak Russian, I believe.
对 你怎么知道的
Yes. How did you know?
我们有一个共同的熟人 德米特里·彼得洛维奇
如果你为了他而来 我不知道他在哪里 他离我而去
如果他改变主意 突然出现在你家门口 给你寄卡片 给你打电♥话♥
你要告诉他你再也不想看到或者和他说话 懂了吗
你凭什么对我指手画脚的
确保你再也不会有孩子的人
凯特
Kate!
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表