剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
We could protect Ilyana.
而不保护你
But not you.
我们在布达佩斯的人和我们说 Viktor Luhanski
Our people in Budapest tell us that Viktor Luhanski
在3天内有重大聚会
is having a big meet there in three days.
你要帮我们把他抓住
You're gonna help us take him down.
去拿邀请函吧
Get yourself invited.
你和她上♥床♥已经槽糕透了
Bad enough that you shagged her,
你丫的居然还被抓奸了
but now you've been bloody caught.
我平时怎么说你的 这份事业
I mean, what have I always told you? There's no room...
没有爱情可言 我懂
For love in our business. I know.
你打算怎么做呢
So what do you propose to do about it?
或许你该告诉巴拉德关于这场行动
Maybe you should tell Ballard about the operation
把他撤走 别再背后捅我刀子了
and get him off my back once and for all.
他是个麻烦 特伦斯
He's a problem, Terrence.
我和上司们谈谈
I'll talk to the bosses.
绝对不行
Absolutely no.
让他管住他的嘴
Tell him to keep his mouth shut,
还有裤裆里的东西
and his prick in his pants.
那么他应该告诉FBI他愿意成为一次线人吗
So he should tell the FBI he's willing to become an informant?
如果他这么做能够保住卧底身份的话
If that's what he needs to do to keep his cover,
他自己看着办吧 但是
it's his own fault... but no one
不可以告诉任何人他在执行任务
is to be informed he's an operative.
FBI不行 捷克方面也不行
Not the FBI and certainly not the Czechs.
你现在和Arsanov很近了 不是吗
You are close to Arsanov now, no?
我认为
I think it's just
离德米特里取得联♥系♥只是时间问题了
a matter of days until Dmitry makes contact.
布拉格 当下
马丁
Martin?
和Gabi Miskova打声招呼
Say hi to Gabi Miskova.
嗨 盖比 谢谢你的到来
Hi, Gabi. Thank you for coming.
我的朋友死了
My friend is dead...
因为你
because of you.
多克雷 英国东北 1985年
你带我去哪里
Where are you taking me?
不能说
Can't tell you.
是个惊喜
It's a surprise.
等等 这是私人车道
Wait, this is a private drive.
-有人住在这儿 -对
- Someone lives here. - Yeah.
我们
Us.
什么
What?
这是以前一个校友的别♥墅♥
It's one of the old schoolmaster's cottages.
你拿到工作了
You got the job?
第一年实习
Trial basis for the first year.
太棒了
That's brilliant!
你确定拒绝政♥府♥的人
And you sure you're all right
没有关系吗
about turning down the government people?
那工作又拿不到房♥子
That job doesn't come with a house.
来看一看吧
Come and have a look.
很适合孩子 对吗
Perfect for a nursery, right?
来看看这景色
Come see the view.
- 喜欢吗 -我喜欢
- Like it? - I love it.
但会不会有点太孤单了
But isn't it a bit isolated?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
这已经是城外了
Just out here in the country.
我们的朋友要怎么找到我们
How are our friends gonna find us?
如果没人能找到我们 我也不介意啊
I wouldn't mind if no one could find us.
实际上 听起来不错
Sounds perfect, actually.
布拉格 2001年
Shapa吗
Shapa?
你怎么知道我的名字的
How do you know my name?
我是伊莲娜 多库的妻子
I'm Ilyana, wife of Doku.
我从我丈夫那里带了信息给你的老板
I have a note from my husband for the man you work for.
上车
Get on.
我给将军有信息
I have a message for General.
你好呀 伊莲娜
As-salaam alaikum, Ilyana.
你好
Alaikum as-salaam.
你和婚礼那天一样可爱动人
You look... as lovely as you did on your wedding day.
谢谢你 将军
Thank you, General.
但多库应该还没笨到这种程度
But Doku should know better than to surprise me.
居然让你这个大美人来给我带信
Even with a visitor as pretty as you.
他和我说过你会生气 但是他别无选择
He told me you would beangry, but he had no choice.
Jamilla怎么了
What's happened to Jamilla?
我相信都在纸上写着了
I believe everything is in note.
Shatoy
车♥臣♥ 当下
这是什么地方
What is this place?
总统的乡间别♥墅♥
The president's country house.
欢迎来到车♥臣♥ 欢迎你们
Welcome to Chechnya, all of you!
路途遥远 我的朋友
Long drive, my friend, huh?
是的 总统先生
Yes, it was, Mr. President.
别拘谨 请自便
Make yourself at home.
吃点东西
Have something to eat.
-休息一下 -谢谢你
- Get some rest. - Thank you,
但是我得回去
but I have to go back.
塔米尔需要我
Tamir needs me.
告诉他我希望在布拉格见到他
Tell him I hope to see him in Prague.
祝你好运
Good luck.
再见 阿姨
Good-bye, Aunt.
再见
As-salaam alaikum.
卡佳
Katya.
当个男孩子也太漂亮了
You are much too pretty to be a boy.
恩哼
Hmm?
恩
Ah.
你现在是车♥臣♥人了
Now you are Chechen.
嗯哈
Huh?
格罗尼兹 车♥臣♥[首都] 当下
一切都准备好了
Everything's ready for you.
你进入酒店时会有更多指示
You'll get more instructions when you get to the hotel.
给你带了衣服
I brought you clothes.
出行用的
For the trip.
钱呢
Money?
当布拉格的事情做完了 你们会拿到剩下的钱
You'll get the rest when the work is done in Prague.
布拉格 当下
德米特里是个多才多艺的人
Dmitry was a Renaissance man.
毒品走私 绑♥架♥勒索
Drug trafficking, extortion, suspect
3起谋杀案的嫌疑犯
in three murders and the...
谋杀未遂FBI探员
attempted murder of an FBI agent.
我说过我会帮你
I said I would help you,
但不要以为我不会把你抓起来
but don't think I wouldn't rather lock you up
让你下辈子呆在监狱里
for the rest of your life.
还有其他档案里没有提到事情
Anything you can tell us
能告诉我们吗
that's not in the files?
你有个问题
You've got a problem.
什么问题
What's that?
巴拉德在巴黎找到你之前
Before Ballard found you in Paris,
他在这儿找你 在布拉格
he looked for you here, in Prague.
他去找过了塔米尔
He went to Tamir.
塔米尔说什么
What did Tamir tell him?
他说他什么都不知道
He said he didn't know anything,
好几年没听说过你了
hadn't heard from you in years.
所以想想看你突然之间出现在他家门口
So think how suspicious it will seem
他的疑心得多么的重
when you suddenly turn up at his door.
你没说
You didn't say
-他在这儿 -他们担心你不来 如果
- he would be here.- They were afraid you wouldn't come if...
如果你知道
if you knew.
- 你好 伊莲娜 -这是什么情况
- Hello, Ilyana. - What is this?
- 我以为这和凯特有关 -不 的确和有关 他之前和塔米尔在一起
- I thought this was about Kate. - No, it is. She was with Tamir.
- 塔米尔 -现在我恐怕 她不见了
- Tamir? - And now she's missing, I'm afraid.
哦 天哪
Oh, God.
克劳福德女士 我们需要你
Mrs. Crawford, we need you
告诉我们所有你记得关于德米特里·彼得罗维奇的事情
to tell us everything you remember about Dmitry Petrovich.
我曾经是个卧底
I was a covert operative.
德米特里是我的卧底身份
Dmitry was my cover.
德米特里从来不是真的吗
Dmitry was never real?
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表