剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
Viktor Luhanski.
作为回报 我们保证你
In return, we grant you
免于公诉
full immunity from prosecution.
你听说过Butyrka监狱吗
You hear of Butyrka prison?
俄♥罗♥斯♥最可怕的监狱
Toughest prison in Russia.
我呆了5年
I am five years there.
[5星级饭店]
Compared to that, Czech prison is like Four Seasons.
来吧
Go ahead.
把我铐起来
Lock me up.
全当度假
I could use vacation.
你们这群俄♥国♥匪徒
You Russian gangsters...
嘴上说的天不怕地不怕 但真碰到事儿
You talk a big game, but when it comes down to it,
你们就和学校地痞一样是群怂货
you're all as gutless as schoolyard bullies.
你完蛋了 彼得罗维奇
You're finished, Petrovich.
完事
Done.
我们找到你了
We got you.
让我们跳舞吧
Let's dance.
我们应该庆贺一下
We're supposed to be celebrating.
抓到人了
We got our guy.
塔米尔放的那把枪
Tamir planted that gun.
你知道的 对吗
You know that, don't you?
BGM:DIDO -- Thank you
你一直都在想着工作
You think about work all the time.
你需要放松
You need to relax.
你处理彼得罗维奇的方式
The way you handled Petrovich...
很多警♥察♥都不敢
Many cops would've been intimidated.
但...你
But... you,
你是如此的镇静
you were so calm.
如此的强势
So strong.
这让人
It was very...
刮目相看
impressive.
我们离开这儿吧
Let's get out of here.
这...
It's, um...
时间晚了 我 我应该...
it's late and, uh, I should...
我该走了
I should go.
何况 我们明天早上还要再审德米特里
Besides, we have round two with Dmitry in the morning.
所以...
So, um...
谢谢和我一起跳舞
Thanks for the dance.
要喝一杯吗
巴黎 当下
他说全部警探
He's saying that all detectives
额 怎么说呢
and, uh, how do you say,
我不会法语啊!!!!!!!!!!
enqueteurs de scene de crime.
犯罪现场的检察官
Inquisitors of crime scene.
调查员吗
Investigators?
-像犯罪现场调查处吗 -恩
- Like CSI? - Mm.
他们被要求
They're all being told to go
立刻前往圣路易斯大道52号♥
to 52 Rue St. Louis, immediately.
他现在说什么
All right, what's he saying now?
额 他们觉得
Uh, well, uh, they think
那儿是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥藏匿的地方
it's where the terrorist girl was hiding.
他们说她和一个男人闯进了
They say she and the man broke into an empty apartment
-待售的空公♥寓♥ -男人
- that was for sale. - The man?
和她在一起的男人吗
The man was with her?
是的 男性
Yes, the man.
他们警告说
And they're warning that
两个人可能持械 十分危险
both of them may be armed and dangerous.
嘿
Hey!
抱歉 你见过这个人吗
Excuse me, have you seen this man?
你见过这个人吗
Uh, have you seen this man?
没有 先生
No, monsieur.
抱歉
Uh, excuse me.
你见过这个人吗
Uh, have you seen this man?
你在这儿见过吗
You saw this man here?
嘿嘿嘿 你是谁啊
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Who the hell are you?
FBI特别探员巴拉德
Special Agent Ballard, FBI.
这位目击证人说他在这儿看到这个人
All right, this witness says he saw this man here.
这些目击者说什么呢
Now, what are these witnesses saying?
他是联邦局首要目标
He's a priority Bureau target.
好吧
All right.
今天早上 6个男人带着女孩
This morning, six men took the girl,
强迫她进了路虎
forced her into a Range Rover,
飞驰逃离现场
drove away at high speed.
一些目击证人听到他们说 英语
Some witnesses heard them speaking... English.
和她在一起的男人呢
What about the man who was with her?
符合描述的男性昨晚在孚日广场
The man with same description was forced into a car
被强行拖入车内
in Place Des Vosges last night.
也是路虎吗
Also a Range Rover?
飞速逃离 还说着英语吗
Driven at high speeds by men who were speaking English?
没错
Exactement.
谢谢 我打个电♥话♥
Thank you. Will you excuse me?
好的
Okay.
菲斯克
Fiske.
巴拉德
Ballard.
我只好奇
I'm just wondering.
你找到了马丁·奥德姆吗
You located Martin Odum?
我说了 你别插手
I told you to stay out of it.
我知道他在哪儿
I know where he is.
哪儿 他在哪儿
Where? Where is he?
好 我告诉你
Well, I'll tell you.
保证给我权限
Provided you get me authorization
实施抓捕
to make the arrest.
布拉格 2001年
你好
Hello.
是的 是我
我会到的
一切还好吗
我得去司法部长那儿了
听起来不妙啊
晚点打给你
不麻烦了
不会再发生了 对吗
当然
Krystof
Krystof.
很高兴见到你
请坐
谢谢你 部长
你拘押的俄♥国♥人
德米特里·彼得罗维奇
你要释放他
容我问下原因吗
他是另一项行动的一员
什么样的行动
情报任务吗
我为什么没有接到通知
因为讨论时考虑到
情报泄露的可能
警局方面的泄露吗
释放他 立刻
你的朋友彼得罗维奇因谋杀而被捕
Your friend Petrovich is under arrest for murder.
他们说他杀了谁
Who do they say he killed?
叫Jaros的人
Someone called Jaros.
警♥察♥在他的桌子里发现了枪
Police found the gun in his desk.
彼得罗维奇对你很重要 对吗
This Petrovich is important to you, isn't he?
你想从我这儿要什么
What do you want from me?
我需要5万克朗 来撤销指控
I want $50,000 for me to make the charges go away.
或者你让他呆在牢里 但谁知道他会说什么
Or you can let him rot in jail, but who knows what he might say
来逃过漫长的牢狱生活
to avoid a long sentence?
我会给你钱
I'll get you the money.
怎么了 怎么了 我做什么了
Why? Why? What did I do?
你拿了我的枪 放进了德米特里的桌子里 是不是
You took my gun and you put in Dmitry's desk, didn't you?
-嗯哼 -什么 你疯了
- Hmm? - What? Are you crazy...
好 我做的
Okay! I did.
我♥干♥的
I did!
警♥察♥问我 他们说可能是我杀的人
Police question me and they say maybe I kill him
或者你杀的
or you did.
我在保护你 哥哥
I'm protecting you, brother!
我们需要德米特里
We need Dmitry!
他的卡车
His trucks!
他在边境的关系
His connections at border!
你是不是傻
Are you stupid?!
他们要放了他是什么意思
What do you mean they released him?
搜查证出了问题
There was a problem with the warrant.
法律细节
Legal technicality.
你的意思是 德米特里的黑帮老大
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表