剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表
Surveillance as well.
但是你必须得做点事情回报一下
But... you must do something for us in return.
你和你CIA和军情六处的朋友
You and your friends
破坏了我们暗♥杀♥Arsanov的计划
at CIA and MI6 ruined our plan to kill Arsanov
推责给车♥臣♥人
and blame it on the Chechens.
你现在必须为我们杀了他
So now you must kill him for us.
你在MI6当特工时 表现优秀
Your history as an MI6 agent is perfect.
他们一直想让他死
They always wanted him dead.
我们也需要一个替罪羊
And we need a patsy to blame publicly for the crime.
你会去坐牢
You will go to prison.
所以
So,
阿列克谢
Alexei,
你愿意用你的自♥由♥换取她的吗
are you willing to trade your freedom for hers?
你不能相信俄♥罗♥斯♥人
You can't trust the Russians.
他们可以帮我溜进去 但你说的对
They have assets to help me get in, but you're right.
我不能相信他们把凯特救出来
What I don't trust them to do is to get Kate out.
你凭什么觉得我们会帮忙
What makes you think we can help?
你有直升机 我需要一架
You have choppers, I need one.
你带她回伦敦 一旦她回去
You fly Kate to London. Once she's back,
和法国方面洗清她的罪名
you clear up her legal situation with the French.
开玩笑的吧
You're joking, right?
凭什么觉得我们会这么做
What makes you think we'll do any of that?
因为你欠她的
Because you owe it to her.
我们都知道她不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
She's no terrorist, we all know that.
她拯救了她的国家 她尽力了
She's served her country. She's done her bid.
如果你做的不够好
And if that's not enough to make you to do the right thing,
别以为我不敢去找媒体曝光
don't think I won't go to the press,
告诉他们你们是如何利用和毁了一名无辜的18岁女孩
tell them how you used and burned an innocent 18-year-old girl.
我打个电♥话♥
I'll make a call.
你的罪名呢
What about your legal situation?
怎么了
What about it?
我能给华盛顿的司法部门和FBI
I can make some calls to the Justice Department,
打几通电♥话♥
FBI in DC.
我可很有人气的
They love me at the Bureau.
我很感谢你想帮我 妮娜
I appreciate you trying to help me, Nina.
但眼下 要为了凯特
But right now, this is about Kate.
其他事情我们其他时间再考虑
We can sort out the other thing some other time.
盖比
Gabi.
我了解你 我觉得你在考虑些非常傻的事情
你觉得你作为警♥察♥的职责远超作为妻子和母亲的职责
别对我评头论足
你从没钻过空子 捏造证据 非法搜查吗
他们会调查你 盖比 你接手的每一件案子
现在你是英雄 你真的想拆穿这事嘛
你知道什么是英雄吗
很高兴见到你
Oh, it's so good to see you.
彼此彼此
You, too.
会议怎么样了
How's the conference?
谈了好多
Well, there's a lot of talk.
真的很多
Then more talk.
然后休息了一会儿 吃了点自助餐 然后又谈了一堆 太可怕了
Then we take a break to eat buffet meals and talk even more... It's awful.
那么
So...
你怎么样了
how are you?
我回来之后
The year after I got back, I, uh...
我申请回一线
mm, applied to go back in the field.
他们重新给我做了测试 我过了
They made me retake the field test, which... I passed.
真不错啊
That's wonderful.
他们还让我做文书工作
But they kept me at the same desk job.
第二年 我又参加了测试 满分通过
The next year, I took the test again... I aced it.
他们给我换了个文书工作
They, uh, stuck me at a different desk job.
他们一直不让我重回一线
They're never gonna let me back in the field,
但是我宁愿不停地找他们 提交申请
but... I'd rather annoy them and keep reapplying
也不愿让他们觉得我放弃了
than have them think I gave up.
烦死他们 柯蒂斯
Screw them, Curtis.
那么 你怎么样了呢
So, how about you?
生活还好吗
How's life?
恩
Well...
我有孩子了
I have a kid now.
额
Uh... w-wow.
恭喜啊
Con-Congratulations.
谁的
Who...?
Krystof
Krystof.
Blazek
Blazek?
真的吗
Really?
你不必假装为我高兴
You don't have to pretend to be happy for me.
他向我求婚
He asked me to marry him.
你真的不是结婚的类型
Well, you're not really the marrying type.
你是吗
Are you?
你要去伊♥拉♥克♥
You're going to Iraq.
任务是渗透进入一家美国私人军♥火♥公♥司♥
The mission is to infiltrate anAmerican private military company.
我不去
I'm not going.
不管是伊♥拉♥克♥还是其他什么地方 我不干了
To Iraq... or anywhere else. I'm done.
军情六处可以放过你 但是俄♥罗♥斯♥人呢
Six may let you go, but the Russians?
不管是你还是我 都逃不出他们的掌心
There's no out from them, not for you, not for me.
我不会让一个美好生活的机会又溜走了 特伦斯
I won't let a chance at life be taken away from me again, Terrence.
那你接下来的日子 都要小心翼翼的
You'll be looking over your shoulder for the rest of your life.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人会追捕你 等他们找到你
The Russians will hunt you down, and when they find you...
毫无疑问 他们会找到你
And have no doubt that they will...
他们会胁迫你 他们最擅长这手
They'll put the screws on you all over again because that is what they do.
你怎么做到的 特伦斯
How do you do it, Terrence,
像这样活着
live like this,
和你的家人
with your family?
因为我早已行将木就
Because I'm not really alive.
好几年前我放弃了希望 放弃做真实的自我
I gave up hope of ever truly being me many years ago.
我这世上唯一的人 就是你了 孩子
The only person I'm... almost me with is you, dear boy.
我不是那个和伊莲娜 卡佳在一起的我
I'm not myself with Ilyana and Kate.
差得远呢
Not even close.
对她们不公平
It's not fair to them.
或许你该放手
Then maybe you should let them go.
我要怎么和她说
What can I tell her?
我不能和她说实话
I can't tell her the truth.
如果我消失不见了
And if I just disappear,
只会让她好奇 不是吗
it'll only keep her wondering, won't it?
或许
Perhaps...
最好的情况就是
the kindest thing would be to...
让她恨你
make her hate you.
你总是在离开的时候给她唱这首歌♥
You always sing her that song when you are leaving.
你又要走了吗
Are you going away again?
这次要多久
How long you will be gone this time?
我受够了你的提问
I'm sick of all your questions.
你的唠叨
Your nagging.
对不起 我不是故意的
I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean to.
你想知道我出去多久吗 永远
You want to know how long I will be gone? For good.
我要离开你们
I'm leaving you.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我有外遇了
I have another woman.
一直有外遇
There have always been other women.
我要去那里
That's where I go.
你爱我
You love me.
我知道你爱我
I know you do.
为什么要这么说
So why are you doing this?
我不爱你
I don't love you.
从没爱过
I never loved you.
给我松开
Now, let go of me.
德米特里
Dmitry...
你为什么要这么做
why are you doing this?
为什么
Why?
我告诉你的所有事
Everything I ever told you
都是谎言
was a lie.
给我滚开
Get out of my way!
我不想再见到你
I never want to see you again.
德米特里
Dmitry...
德米特里
Dmitry...
你的小把戏没有用
Your little trick didn't work.
剧集 | 传奇卧底(2014) | 导航列表