剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表
前情提要
照顾好你兄弟
Can you take care of your brother, huh?
从你出生那天起 你就是我坚强的原因
From the day you were born, you were my strength.
我太爱你兄弟了
I love your brother so much.
我不知道这个时候你为什么还要这样
I don't know why that you would do that right now.
这一次 你得支持我
I need you to stand up for me for once.
答应我 多米尼克
Promise me, Dom.
你们是社工吗
Are you the social worker?
我会照顾好他的 妈 我会照顾好他的
I'll take care of him, Ma. I'll take care of him.
托马斯和我去过三个州
Thomas and I have been to three different states-
马萨诸塞 罗德岛 新罕布♥什♥尔
Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and New Hampshire.
四个 算上康涅狄格
Four, counting Connecticut.
不到半小时 我们就会再去一个州 纽约
In less than half an hour, we'll be in a new state, New York.
因为我们要参加三年级实地考察
Because we're on the third grade field trip
去自♥由♥女神像
to the Statue of Liberty.
妈告诉我们 我们上了船
Ma told us when we ride on the ferry,
就能看到外公1913年第一次
we'll see the exact same view our grandfather saw
抵达这个国家看到的景象
when he first came to this country in 1913.
你没有吗
Oh, you don't have one?
能给我一个吗
Can I have one of those?
妈总谈起她爸
Ma was always talkin' about her father.
她说他是个好人 但我不认识他
She says he was a great man, but I never knew him.
我们出生前他就死了
He died before we were born.
车开了一半
We're about halfway there
我兄弟想上厕所
when my brother gets up to use the bathroom.
他多半会弄得车上臭烘烘的
He's probably gonna stink up the whole bus
让人作呕
and make everyone gag.
别弄到身上去了
Don't get anything on ya!
他总是搞砸一切
My brother ruins everything.
都五分钟了 他还在里面
Five minutes go by and he's still in there.
卡住了
It's stuck!
他老早就冲厕所了
I heard him flush a long time ago.
多米尼克 救我 救我
Dominick, help, help!
他多半拉得到处都是
He's probably poopin' all over.
真替他难堪
I feel bad for him.
不爽 羞愧
And mad. And humiliated.
同学也在看着我 不只是托马斯
Kids are looking at me, too, not just Thomas.
"伯兹兄弟 一胎蠢俩"
"The Birdsey brothers, identical twin retards."
闻着像拉了一堆屎
It smells like a pile of shit in there.
-怎么了 -都飘出门了
- What's going on? - It came through the door.
怎么了 好了 各位 各位
What's going on? All right, you guys, you guys.
坐下来 怎么了
Come on, sit down. What's going on here?
托马斯被锁在厕所里了
Thomas is locked in the bathroom.
托马斯
Thomas. Hey, hey, hey, hey.
冷静 听我说
Calm down, listen to me.
推锁 拿起锁扣 弹到左边去
Push the lock, grab the lock, and flick it to the left.
-推到左边去 -没用
- Click it to the left. - It's not working!
真是怪胎
What a weirdo!
-司机 -他把粑粑拉在里面了
- Bus driver! - He's pulling his pud in there!
你能靠边停吗
Can you pull over?
你得同时移♥动♥门闩和把手
You just gotta move the bolt and the handle together.
行了 大家别闹
All right, everybody settle down.
-别闹了 -我肚子疼
- Could you just stop that? - ...diarrhea'd on me.
-他叫什么 -托马斯
- What's his name? - Thomas.
-托马斯 托马斯 -你能坐下吗
- Thomas? Thomas. - Can you please sit down?
试着同时
Try to move the-
往左移♥动♥门闩和把手
the bolt and the handle together to the left.
-拜托 拜托 -卡住了
- Please! Please! - It's stuck.
你能直接拉开吗
Can you just pull it open?
不行 从里面开的
No. It opens from the inside.
你能直接用 不 我明白
Can you just use- No, I understand that.
-我明白 -那个怪胎
- I understand that. - That weirdo!
我两岁的弟弟都会开门
My 2-year-old brother could open the door.
我觉得是卡住了
I think it's stuck.
我要管一车孩子
I have a bus full of kids.
我们得十点四十五前上船 不然就
We need to get on the ferry by 10:45 or we're gonna miss-
我给公交公♥司♥打电♥话♥
I will- I will call the bus company.
他们会带着工具过来开门
They'll have to come down here with the tools and fix it.
那可能需要两小时 或者三小时
It may take two hours. It may take three hours.
把他弄出来
Get him out!
让他冷静 各位 坐下
Calm him down. Everybody, sit down.
开车了 请坐下
Bus moves. Please sit down.
-开车了 -行
- Bus moves. - Okay.
快 我们要误船了
Come on. We're gonna miss the ferry.
大家都很失望
Everyone's disappointed.
我们会停在路边
We're gonna stop at the side of the road...
今天完了
The day is ruined.
我们决定去加油站找人帮忙
We're heading to a gas station to call for help...
请坐下
Sit down, please.
这时 百事通尤金·塞维斯基
when this know-it-all, Eugene Savitsky,
走到车尾 提出一个想法
walks to the back of the bus with an idea.
尤金 你得坐下
Eugene, you've gotta sit down.
-尤金 坐下 -让他往右推
- Eugene, sit down. - Have him push it to the right.
但锁是往左边锁的
Yeah, but the lock is to the left.
没错 但可能他
Yeah, but maybe he doesn't know the difference
分不清左右
between the right and the left.
左右 好吧
The right and the left. Okay, all right.
托马斯 这次换一下
Hey, Thomas, let's try something different, okay?
你试着往右推锁
Try pushing it to the right, the lock.
往右 跟你之前相反
To the right. The other way that you were.
可算好了
Finally!
对吧
Okay?
行 出来吧
Come on, let's go out.
尤金 你能跟多米尼克换座吗
Eugene, can you switch seats with Dominick, please?
谢谢 多米尼克 去
Thank you. Dominick, come on.
你坐你兄弟旁边
Let's go sit by your brother.
你没事吧
You okay?
托马斯 你没事吧
Thomas, you okay?
行 我们快到了 同学们
All right. We're almost there, guys.
接下来漫长的一天
For the rest of that whole long day,
托马斯没回过神来
Thomas acts really out of it.
-请坐下 -我们会误船
- Just sit down, please. - We're gonna miss the ferry!
不 我们不会误船
No, we're not gonna miss the ferry.
我们不会误船 没迟
We are not missing the ferry. We're fine.
请坐下 请坐下
Please, sit down. Please, sit down.
不准再上厕所了
Nobody uses the bathroom anymore!
在港口 托马斯告诉汉克老师
At the harbor, Thomas tells Miss Hanker
他很紧张 上不了去女神像的船
he feels too nervous to get on the ferry to the statue.
所以她让我留下陪他 还有司机一起
So she makes me stay behind with him and the bus driver.
那晚
That night,
我梦到自己被困在小黑洞里
I dream I'm trapped in a small, dark cave
在我不认识的森林里
in a woods I don't recognize.
一片漆黑
It's pitch dark.
我敲打求救 最终
I bang and cry for help and when, at last,
我找到了出路 才发现
I discover a way out, I realize
我根本没被困在洞里
I've not been trapped in a cave at all
我是在自♥由♥女神像里
but inside the Statue of Liberty.
我知道这是真的
第一季 第二集
醒醒 瞌睡虫
Wake up, sleepyhead.
早
Hi.
你绝对猜不到昨天谁打来了
You'll never guess who called yesterday.
谁
Who?
谁打来了
Who called?
宗毓华
Connie Chung.
美国记者
她想采访托马斯
She wants to interview Thomas.
我的天啊
Jesus Christ.
怎么 是好事啊
What? It's a pretty cool thing.
他们要报导人们对"沙漠之盾行动"的反应
They're doing this special on people's reaction to Operation Desert Shield.
1990年美国动员增援沙特阿♥拉♥伯
他这反应可不寻常
He definitely had a reaction.
我其实还挺兴奋的
剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表