剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表
哈奇的护理人员不接待病人家属
The nurses at Hatch do not deal with patient's families.
-那让我跟社工说 -病房♥打电♥话♥来了
- Let me talk to a social worker. - They called from the unit.
你准备好了吗
You ready to rock-n-roll?
好了 剩下的我们去病房♥里解决
All right, we can finish this down at the ward.
我受够这对双胞胎兄弟了
I've about had it with the Doublemint Twin here.
-好 我们走 -为什么你们都不听我说
- Okay, let's go. - Why isn't anybody listening to me?
我告诉你们这就是一个程序错误
I am telling you that this is an administrative screw up,
明白吗 他应该待在安居楼
all right, and he belongs down in Settle.
也许他是应该待在安居楼
He may belong in Settle,
但他今晚肯定去不了了
but he sure as hell isn't going there tonight.
也许明天一早他就可以离开
All right, maybe first thing in the morning.
明天一早
Maybe first thing in the morning.
但是今晚他得待在这了
But tonight, he's staying here.
明早之前你什么也做不了
You can't do anything until tomorrow morning.
我们会送你回尚利医院 你的车在停车场吗
We'll take you back to Shanley. You park at the big lot?
我不走
I'm not going-- I'm not going
我哪也不去 除非解决这件事
anywhere till I get this straightened out.
我能见见社工吗 求你们了
Okay, can I see the social worker, please?
让我见一下社工吧
Can I please see a social worker?
今晚不行 走吧
Not tonight. Come on.
拉尔夫
Hey, Ralph?
拉尔夫 拉尔夫·德林克沃特
Hey, Ralph. Ralph Drinkwater.
你最近怎么样
How you doin'? Hello.
你能帮我个忙吗
Can you do me a favor?
帮我跟这些人讲讲道理
Talk, talk a little sense into these guys
行吗
for me, will you?
-拉尔夫 -最后给你一次机会
- Ralph. - This is your last chance.
见到社工之前我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere until I see a social worker.
别碰他 不许碰他
Hey, don't touch him. Don't you even touch him, man.
让我见社工
Can I talk to a social worker?
-今晚不行 -请让我跟社工谈谈 拜托了
- Not tonight. - Let me talk to a social worker, please.
让我跟社工谈谈
Let me talk to the social worker.
把你的 把你该死的...
Get your, get your fuckin'--
冷静 让他冷静
Calm down. Calm him down.
放开我
Get the fuck off me.
你们就喜欢这样 是不是
You love this shit, don't you?
喜欢在搜身时
Feeling these guys up
对别人动手动脚 你们这些变♥态♥
while you fuckin' frisk 'em, you fuckin' freak!
托马斯...
Tommy...
把他弄出去
Get him outta here.
剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表