剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表
也许这是个糟糕的提议
Well, perhaps it was a bad idea.
这确实可能有帮助 但是...
It can help, but, uh...
一个兄弟的治疗
one brother's treatment
不应该用另一个兄弟的崩溃来换取
shouldn't put another brother at risk.
我今天知道了一些事情
I learned something today.
我知道了
I learned that
在森林里迷路的是两个年轻人
there are two young men lost in the woods.
不是一个 是两个
Not one, two.
我可能永远也无法找到其中一个了
And I may never be able to find one of those young men.
他离开得太久 恐怕
He's been gone so long, the odds, I'm afraid,
已经没有希望了 但是...
may be against me, but...
对于另一个 我可能还有机会
as for the other, I may have better luck.
另一个年轻人可能会呼唤我
The other young man may be calling me.
该死
Oh, shit.
-看看谁回来了 -你好 多米尼克
- Guess who's home! - Hello, Dominick.
你想过来吃点南瓜...
You want to come in here and have a pumpkin...
来根棒棒糖吧
Come have a sucker.
不 有比棒棒糖还好的东西
Oh, no, better than a sucker.
我烤了南瓜子
I have toasted pumpkin seeds.
-你要来点吗 -不了
- You want some pumpkin seeds? - Nope.
-我不想吃南瓜子 -尝一下嘛
- I don't want any... pumpkin seeds. - Try them!
多米尼克 我们烤了南瓜子
Dominick, we toasted pumpkin seeds.
多米尼克 过来...
Dominick, come and have-- -
他说什么
What'd he say?
他总是这么臭脸吗
Is he always this angry?
我知道你现在有很多烦心事
I know that you have a lot on your mind right now,
但即便如此 你也不能
but that gives you absolutely no excuse
这样对我的朋友
to be that rude to my friend.
-天啊 -这也是我家 如果我下班回家后
- Jesus. - This is my house too, and if I want to come home
想放松放松 想让赛德过来
after work and I wanna relax, and I wanna have Thad over,
那是我的自♥由♥
that's my business.
不许关门
Don't shut the door on me!
不许...关门
Don't shut... the door on me.
你就像黑洞吞光一样
You just steal the light, don't you?
一出现就能把所有的事都搞砸
You come in and you shit over everything.
我今天事情很多
Listen, I've had a long day,
我回到家 就只想吃点东西
and when I come home, I wanna have something to eat.
真正的食物
Something real.
不是什么该死的烤南瓜子
Not frickin' roasted pumpkin seeds.
然后躺倒在床上
And then I want to lay down in my bed,
因为我需要睡眠
because I need some sleep.
这要求很高吗
Is that asking too much?
-很高 -是吗
- Yeah, yeah! - Is it?
因为你从来都不考虑我需要什么
'Cause you never think about what I need, do you?
-天啊 -一次都没有
- Oh, fuckin' Jesus Christ. - Not once!
你能不能带着你那个
Why don't you get your little boyfriend or girlfriend
不男不女的朋友离开这里
or whatever the fuck he is outta here.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Oh, fuck you!
赛德 我们走
Thad, come on, let's go.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表