剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表
你好啊 我的宝贝姑娘
Hi, sweetie. My little girl.
别说了
Shut up.
你到底怎么了
What the hell happened to you?
我不知道
I don't know, I...
可能是正好都赶上了吧
I guess it all just caught up with me.
我碰见他之前都不知道你住院了
I knew nothing about it, then I ran into that guy.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
你在哪见到的他
Where'd you run into him?
-在电梯里 -她在这工作
- In the elevator. - She works here.
你...
You...
-你在这工作 -志愿服务而已
- you work here? - I just volunteer.
我在儿童病房♥
I'm in the children's ward.
-那我找时间下去看你 -你不许动
- Well, I'll come down and visit. - You don't move.
-你应该静养 -不行 我必须去...
- You shouldn't move. - No, I gotta--
你不能离开这间病房♥ 绝对不行
You're not allowed to leave this room, oh, no.
我得起身活动下
I, I have to get up and... move.
他会帮我弄下床的
He'll roll me down.
天啊
Oh, God!
能送我回病房♥吗
Would you take me to my room?
很好 大步走 雷
All right, take long steps, Ray.
我要是匹马 会被枪打死的
If I was a horse, they'd shoot me.
你做得很好
You're doing fine.
你没问题 继续走
You got this, keep going.
你妈妈以前最会帮我剃胡子了
Your mother used to give me the best shaves.
我从没见她做过
I never seen her do that.
怎么 你以为你了解我们的一切吗
What, you think you knew everything about us?
没有 我只是...
No, I just...
我只是不知道你们会一起做这种事
I just didn't know you did that stuff together.
我们一起做的事可多了
Well, we did lots of stuff together
都是你不知道的事
that you didn't know about.
她是有些害羞
She was a little shy, maybe.
但我不介意
But that didn't bother me.
她只是犯了个错而已
She made a mistake, that's all.
孰能无过呢
Anyone can make a mistake.
你以为我当兵时是个大好人吗
What, you think I was an angel in the Navy?
再说 你们俩小孩可让我来劲了
Plus, I got a kick out of you kids.
"双重麻烦"
"Double trouble."
我以前就这么叫你们俩
That's what I used to call both of you.
她有没有...
Did she ever...
她有没有告诉过你 雷
did she ever tell you, Ray...
我们的生父是谁
who our father was?
我们从没说起过这种事
We never talked about stuff like that.
都过去了
It was all water under the bridge.
我和她都放下了过去
We just let the past lie, her and I.
好
Yeah.
我可能活不到我想要的那么长久
I may not live to be as long as I would have liked to.
但精彩人生要比苟且长活来得更重要
But a good life is more important than just living a long time.
但你在生死面前还是十分勇敢 威尔伯
You're being really brave about it, though, Wilbur.
嗯 我是很勇敢
Yeah, I am pretty brave.
但这只是我从与你的友情中
But it's just one of the many things
学到的众多事情之一 夏洛特
I've learned from being your friend, Charlotte.
他还不错 演得很棒
He did alright. He did a good job.
我要是你 我还是乖乖干正职
If I were you, I'd hold on to your day job.
别这样嘛
Oh, come on.
-他都笑疯了 -你明明很喜欢
- He was laughing his ass off. - You liked it.
你一点都不喜欢吗
You didn't like it at all?
-你演得不错 -谢谢
- You were good. - Thank you.
演得很好
You were good.
我敢说 回家的感觉一定很棒
I bet it's gonna feel good going home.
是吗
Right?
就算过了九点你也能看电视
You can watch TV past 9:00.
不用在五点就吃晚餐
No more 5:00 dinners.
你想吃什么 什么时候吃都行
You can eat whatever you want, whenever you want.
这里伙食挺好的
Food's not bad.
他们的厨艺不错
They do a good job with it.
让我想起了你妈妈做的菜
Reminds me of your mother's cooking.
一天能吃上三餐热乎的饭很不错
It's nice to have three hot meals a day.
至少比洗碗要好
Beats doing dishes, I can tell you that.
而且我并不想念家里的楼梯
And I do not miss those stairs either.
我会帮你买♥♥一张电动椅
Yeah, I'll get you one of those little electric chairs
送你快速上楼
that whisks you up the stairs.
我不需要 谢谢了
No. I don't need that, no thanks.
我说不好 我有点喜欢这里
I don't know, I kinda like it here.
得了吧
Come on.
怎么 他们加大你的药量了
What, they up your meds?
你正说胡话呢
You're talkin' crazy now.
你想要吗
You wanna take it?
要什么
Take what?
房♥子
The house.
你妈妈想把房♥子留给你
Your mom would have wanted it that way.
别这样 雷
Come on, Ray.
那是你的房♥子 她想让你住在那里
It's your house. She'd want you to live there.
你外公可能
Your grandfather probably would
-也想把房♥子留给你 -我不知道 雷
- have wanted you to have it too. - I don't know, Ray.
你有什么顾虑吗
What's there to know?
就是有太多回忆了 雷
Just too many memories, Ray.
好吧
Well...
那我们就卖♥♥掉
I guess we could sell it then.
当然可以 也能负担你在这的开销
Yeah, I mean, sure, it'll help out with your bills here.
不
No.
我反正也活不了多久了
I'm not gonna be around that much longer anyway.
有件事
There's something, um...
一直困扰着我
I've been thinking about that's been bothering me.
你还记得我们几周前
You remember a conversation that we had
聊到了关于你生父的事吗
a couple weeks ago about your father?
我当时说她从没告诉过我他是谁
How I said she never told me who he was?
她让我发誓什么也别说
She made me promise not to say anything.
她在去世前几个月告诉了我
She told me a couple of months before she passed away.
在那之前
I, I didn't know...
我什么都不知道
anything until then.
我和你一样被蒙在鼓里
I was as much in the dark as you were.
也许是这场病 让她再也无法承受这个秘密
When she got sick, I guess it weighed on her.
所以她告诉了我
So she told me.
并让我保证不说出去
Made me promise not to say anything.
我想她是害怕吧
I guess she was scared
或者是感到羞愧...
or ashamed...
当然了 现在不结婚就生孩子
Of course, nowadays, people have babies
已经不是什么大事了
out of wedlock all the time,
肤色也不再是什么问题了
all different colors of the rainbow, too,
但那个时候可不一样
but it was different back then.
特别是意大利人
For Italians, especially.
他们中的很多人 他们...
A lot of them, I mean, they were...
都歧视黑人和墨西哥人
prejudiced as hell when it came to the coloreds and Mexicans.
还有印地安人 他们歧视所有有色人种
Indians, too. Anyone who was darker than them.
她父亲就是其中一个...
Her father, for instance...
他如果知道了会杀了她的
he would have murdered her if he knew.
知道什么 雷
Knew what, Ray?
她告诉我她一直很害怕
She told me she was always worried
被你们俩发现真♥相♥
about you two finding out.
主要是害怕被你发现
I mean, not so much your brother, but you.
她 她认为你会因此而憎恨她
She, she thought that you would hate her for it,
或是憎恨自己
or hate yourself.
但现在不一样了 所以你...
But it's different now, so you...
多米尼克 你有权知道真♥相♥
Dom, you have a right to know.
他叫亨利
His name was Henry.
他死在了朝鲜战场上
He was killed over in Korea.
按你母亲的说法
He never even knew you two existed,
他并不知道你们两个的存在
according to your mother.
她一定真的很爱他
She must have really loved him.
我能从她说起他时的样子看出来
I knew it by the way she talked about it.
剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表