剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表
If he gets released, where's he gonna go?
-他跟我住就好 -跟你
- He just comes with me. - With you?
对 不然我还能怎么办
Yeah, I mean, what else am I gonna do?
我们想让他出去 是不是
We're trying to get him out of here, aren't we?
对 但你可能不知道
Yes, but I don't think you understand
那有多难
just how difficult it's gonna be.
你得监督他吃药
You're gonna have to monitor his meds.
-好的 -保障他的卫生
- Yeah. - Supervise his hygiene.
-好的 -你得把房♥子改造得绝对安全
- Yeah. - You're gonna have to baby-proof
锁好全部刀具
your house pretty much and lock up all the knives.
-为什么要说这些 -我就是想说
- What the hell's that about? - I'm just sayin'.
-现实就是如此 -对 我知道
- That's the reality, Dominick. - Yeah, I know.
那你为什么要开玩笑
So why are you making a joke of it?
我没有
I'm not making a joke.
你得工作 你有自己的生活
You have a job. You have a life.
我知道 我没得选
I know that. There's, there is no choice.
-他不能在这儿待下去 -我知道
- He's not staying here. - I understand.
我们不是说要放他出去吗
And we said, do we wanna get him out of here or no?
-我们想放他出去 多米尼克 -那好
- We wanna get him out of here, Dominick. - All right.
但你要清楚 你要承担什么责任
But I want you to realize what you're undertaking.
他应该住进专门的机构
He should be in a facility.
我正尽一切努力帮他转移
And I'm gonna work my hardest to get him somewhere.
但现在 我们不知道能把他转到哪儿去 明白吗
But for right now, we don't know where that is, okay?
所以我今天找你来
So you know what I need from you today?
是想让你好好考虑
I need you to think about what it would be like
如果你成了托马斯的唯一看护人 会是怎样
for you to be the sole caregiver of Thomas.
全天候不断 你今天见过他之后
24/7. And after you see him today,
再做决定 好吗
then you decide, okay?
到了
Here we are.
你坐这儿 多米
You sit right here, Dom.
他马上就到
He should be here any minute.
强调一下 你专心会面 明白吗
Again, focus on, on the meeting, all right?
-好 -好
- Yeah. - Yeah.
-天啊 -他来了
- Oh, shoot. - Here he comes.
哥们
Hey, buddy.
病人必须坐在桌子的这一侧
The patient needs to stay seated on this side of the table.
你们俩必须待在另一边
Both of you need to stay over there.
不许握手 拥抱 禁止任何身体接触
No handshakes, hugs, or physical contact of any kind.
谢谢
Thank you.
哥们 你好吗
Hey, buddy, how you doin'?
差劲
Lousy.
你觉得差劲
You're lousy?
你为什么觉得差劲 哥们
Why, why are you lousy, buddy?
拉尔夫·德林克沃特是这里的清洁工
Ralph Drinkwater's the janitor here.
是啊 我见过他
Yeah, yeah, I've seen him.
他没变 是不是
He looks just the same, doesn't he?
这么多年都一点没变样
Hasn't changed at all even after all these years.
你看起来也不错
You look-- you look good, too, man.
怎么了 确实不错
What? You do.
-真的 尤其是... -尤其是什么
- Seriously, considering... - Considering what?
在这种情况下
I mean, all this, you know.
你的手 这个地方
Your hand, this place.
我在考虑自己成立一家公♥司♥
I'm thinking of having myself declared a corporation.
-一家什么 -公♥司♥
- A what? - A corporation.
我一直在读这方面的东西 为了保护我自己
I've been reading about it. It's to protect myself.
如果我有了公♥司♥
If I, if I, if I make myself into a corporation,
我就能有保安 防止有人想要...
then I have safeguards in case someone tries to...
想要控告我
tries to sue me.
为什么会有人想控告你呢 兄弟
Why, why would anyone wanna sue you, buddy?
能让我抽根烟吗
Can I have a cigarette?
不行 对不起
No, sorry.
不行 这里不让
No, it's not allowed.
他们不让随便溜达
They don't let you walk the grounds here.
饭又难吃
Food's disgusting.
昨天午饭 他们给的米饭和豆子
Yesterday, they served rice and beans for lunch
配小麦面包和菠萝罐头
with wheat bread, and canned pineapple.
我的豆饭里有一只死的甲壳虫
I found a dead beetle in my rice and beans.
你告诉他们了吗 托马斯
Did you tell someone, Thomas,
让他们给你重新打一份饭
so they could get you another serving?
如果再发生这种事 你要怎么做
I mean, if that happens again, what could you do
才能让自己的处境好一些
to really make the situation better for yourself?
你记得...
You remember...
记得我们以前经常散步吗
remember when we used to take walks?
你 我还有黛莎在瀑布旁散步
You, me, and Dessa by the Falls.
你们两个总是停下来
You two always used to stop
读墓志铭 还记得吗
and read the gravestones, remember?
读外祖父的墓志铭
Used to read Grandpa's gravestone.
为什么外婆没葬在他的旁边
Why wasn't Grandma buried next to him?
我也不知道
I, I don't know.
咱妈从来没说提起过
Ma never, Ma never said anything about it.
记得你以前...
Remember when you used to, uh...
把鞋和袜子都脱掉 蹚着过河
take your shoes and socks off and wade into the water?
"他给我指了指河 生命之水
"And he showed me the river, the water of life,
"清澈如水晶
"Clear as crystal, flowing forth
从上帝和羔羊的宝座下流出 奔流向前"
from the throne of God and the Lamb."
你能帮我个忙吗 多米尼克
Will you do me a favor, Dominick?
行 什么事都行
Yeah, what? Sure, anything.
你能从小河那取一壶水
Will you get a jar of water from the river
然后给我带来吗
and bring it back to me?
你要那个做什么
What do you want that for?
因为我想用水洗一洗
Because I want to wash with it.
我觉得也许我用它洗一洗
I feel like if maybe if I washed with it,
就能帮我消除感染
it'd help me heal my infection.
我太脏了
I'm unclean.
看着挺好的啊 兄弟
But it looks good, buddy.
什么
What?
你的手腕
You-- your-- your wrist.
-看起来已经愈合了 -我是说我的脑子
- It looks like it's healing. - I mean my brain.
我觉得如果我能用河水洗一洗
I think if I wash with the river water,
就能帮我治好脑子
it'll help heal my brain.
这样违反规定 未经批准
It's just against the rules. Nothing can come into
任何物品东不能带进来
the facility unless it gets approved.
你不能把水带进来
You cannot bring water into the facility.
这有什么问题
Hey, what's the big deal?
不过是一壶水而已
I'll just bring him a jar of water.
携带物品违反规定
It's against the rules to bring anything in.
-什么都不能带进来 -拜托...
- You can't bring anything in. - Come on, what's,
又不是什么大不了的东西
what's the big fuckin' deal?
规矩不是我定的 先生
I don't, I don't make the rules, sir.
我可以处理一下这方面的要求 多米尼克
You know, I can work on that request, Dominick.
但是眼下 我们需要谈谈听证会的事
I can, but right now, we really have to talk about the meeting.
你记得吗 我们周三要开一个会
Right, you remember that? We have a meeting on Wednesday.
托马斯
Thomas?
有个会要开 我们谈过
We have a meeting, we talked about.
周三的时候要有一个听证会
There's gonna be a hearing on Wednesday.
-记得 -记得吗
- Yes. - Do you remember?
决定我是否能离开这里的
To decide if I get outta here or not!
对
Yes.
我会到场 帕特尔医生医生也会到
And I'm gonna be there, Dr. Patel's gonna be there,
多米尼克也在
Dominick's gonna be there,
你也要出席 托马斯
and you're gonna be there, too, Thomas.
你跟我说过了 我知道
You already told me that. I know.
很好 我们要做的就是
Okay, great. So what we wanna do
当我们进入会场之后
is just make sure that when we're in there,
我们要知道该说什么
we know what we're gonna say.
记得我们说过
And remember we talked about the question
他们可能要问你的问题吗
they're probably gonna ask you?
你记得都是什么吗
Do you remember what that was about?
-关于我的手 -没错
- About my hand. - That's right.
他们问起你的手时 你要怎么说
And what are you gonna say when they ask you about your hand?
雷怎么样了
剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表