剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表
I was really excited to tell you.
来 看这个
Come here, look at this.
-什么 -你看
- What? - Look at that.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊 这是什么
Oh, my God, what is that?
该死的警卫踢到我的睾丸了
Fucking guard kneed me in the testicles.
哈奇司法医院
Hatch Forensic Hospital.
怎么肿成这样了 疼死我了
I can't believe how big they got. Fuckin' killing me.
-那你觉得如何 -什么
- So what do you think? - What?
-你觉得如何 -什么事
- What do you think? - About what?
我的蛋吗
About my balls?
不 宗毓华的事
No, about Connie Chung.
-她怎么了 -我得想办法
- What about her? - Well, I need to let her know
跟她说 我之前把我的
one way or the other, and I had to give her
工作电♥话♥给了她 万一她联♥系♥不上你
my work number in case she couldn't get a hold of you.
-你把工作电♥话♥给她了 -对
- You gave her your work number? - Yeah.
告诉她不行
Tell her no. No.
-你认真的吗 -认真的
- Seriously? - Seriously.
好吧
Okay, I mean...
你决定吧 我只是觉得...
it's your decision. I just think...
-你只是什么 -我只是...
- You just what? - I, I just...
我只是觉得你该跟她谈谈
I just think that you should talk to her
因为她人真的很好 你应该...
because she was really nice and I think you should just...
跟她通电♥话♥谈谈 然后再做决定
talk to her on the phone before you make your decision.
赛德也这么觉得
And Thad thought so, too.
赛德 跟他有什么关系
Thad? What does he have to do with this?
跟他没关系
He had nothing to do with it.
来电♥话♥时他正好在
He was just here when she called
他接的电♥话♥
and he answered the phone
然后我挂了电♥话♥之后 我们都说
and then when I got off we were both just like,
"天啊 我们刚跟名记者宗毓华通话了"
"Oh, my God, we were just talking to Connie Chung from TV."
真♥他♥妈♥了不起啊
Whoa, big fat fuckin' whoop.
名记者宗毓华
Connie Chung from TV. Oh!
我不想让那个混球
I don't want that fuck-- I don't want that asshole
接我们电♥话♥ 明白吗
picking up our phone, all right?
有客户会给我打电♥话♥的
I have business on that line.
我不想让他的声音代表我的生意
I don't want his voice representing my business.
跟她谈谈 多米尼克
Well, just talk to her, Dominick.
她人很好
She's, she's really nice.
她人肯定特别好
Yeah, I'm sure she's really, really nice
因为她肯定对你有所求
because she really, really wants something from you.
乔伊 宗毓华不会成为
Listen, Joy, Connie Chung is not gonna be
你的新闺蜜的 明白吗
your new best friend, all right?
我知道她不是我的新闺蜜
I know she's not my new best friend.
我不想惹这麻烦 我正处理
I don't want it here. I'm dealing with a few
好多破事呢 你也看到了
fuckin' things here, as you can see.
我不希望媒体那帮小丑
I don't want the fuckin' media circus
来咱家转悠
circling our house.
她在操纵你
All right, she's manipulating you.
我又不傻
I'm not, I'm not stupid.
不管你怎样认为
Whether you think I am or not.
快他妈让我消停一会吧
Oh, give me a fuckin' break.
你知道我真的希望什么吗
Do you know what I really, really wish?
我希望你能好好照顾我
I wish, I wish that you could just take care of me
就像你照顾你兄弟那样
the way that you take care of him.
天啊
Oh, Jesus Christ.
那会让我非常惊喜
That would be a really nice surprise
如果能被我自己的男朋友那样照顾
to be taken care of by my own boyfriend.
但那是不可能的 对吗 我又没疯
That's not gonna happen, is it? Because I'm not crazy.
值得商榷
Well, that's debatable.
-操♥你♥妈♥ -拜托
- Fuck you. - Come on.
别这样做 好吗
Don't, don't, just don't do this, all right?
现在不是时候 控制住你自己
Not now. Stop yourself, all right?
不要冲动
Put the brakes on yourself.
对不起 好吗
So I don't... I'm sorry, all right?
我不觉得你很蠢
I, I didn't, I don't think you're stupid.
你也没疯 只不过这件事我很难接受
And I don't think you're crazy. I-- this, this is hard for me.
对你也很难 对我们都很难
It's hard for you. It's hard for all of us.
但我必须照顾好我兄弟
But I have to take care of my brother.
这没商量 好吗
That's non-negotiable, all right?
这只是我必须做的事
It's just something that I have to do.
我必须完成
I have to do it.
好吧
Right.
你去做吧 多米尼克
You, you do it. Just go for it, Dominick.
乔伊
Joy.
乔伊 我没无理取闹
Joy, I am not being unreasonable.
检索录音
我是亨利·鲁德 住吉列街67号♥
This is Henry Rood, 67 Gillette Street.
这是我第四次打来了
This is my fourth call...
-该死 -三天之内
- Shit. - ...In three days.
我想知道到底什么时候
I'd like to know when in the hell
你才会回来干活
you're gonna get back to work over here.
可能的话 我想在冬天之前
If at all possible, I would like to be able
从我的办公室望出去
to look out my office window
看不到你的破脚手架
by the time the snow flies and not see your scaffolding.
你好 我是《三河审查报》的
Hello, this is the Three Rivers Examiner
希望能采访托马斯·伯兹
calling to request an interview with Thomas Birdsey
烦请尽快回复
at his earliest convenience.
请拨♥打♥292-1314
Please call 292-1314.
别他妈插队了 混♥蛋♥
Get to the back of the fuckin' line, asshole.
排宗毓华后面去
Behind Connie Chung.
你好 我是丽萨·谢弗
Hey, this is Lisa Sheffer
来电找多米尼克·伯兹
calling for Dominick Birdsey.
我是哈奇司法鉴定中心的社工
I'm a social worker at the Hatch Forensic Institute.
我是来告知你的兄弟托马斯的事
I'm calling about your brother, Thomas.
我知道在登记入院时 发生了
I know that there was a bit of a... commotion
一些小插曲
when you guys checked in,
但我想让你知道 我见到他了
but I wanted to let you know I saw him
他状态非常好
and he's doing really well.
目前他在这边一切都好
Under the circumstances he's doing fine.
今晚我会值班待到十一点
I'll be here tonight till about 11:00 o'clock
明天早上我八点上班
and I'll be here at 8:00 in the morning.
方便时给我回电 617-9300
Um, give me a call back. 617-9300
如果关于你兄弟的情况
if you have any questions or you wanna know
你还有任何想知道的事情
how your brother's doing at any time.
他今晚挺好的 我刚见到他
He's actually very well tonight. I saw him just now.
他们将他列为单独观察对象了 这样很好
And they've got him on one-to-one observation, which is good.
-你一定是他兄弟了 -对 我是多米尼克·伯兹
- You must be his brother. - Yeah, I'm Dominick Birdsey.
我是丽萨·谢弗 给你留过言
Hey, Lisa Sheffer. Left a message on your machine.
谢谢你这么快赶过来
Thanks for gettin' here so quickly.
请坐
Have a seat.
我今早才收到你的留言
Yeah, so I didn't get your message till this morning,
但这其中显然
um, but there's obviously been
发生了什么误会
some kind of misunderstanding...
-关于我兄弟的事 -不好意思
- ...with my brother. - Excuse me.
我是谢弗
Hello, Sheffer.
对 宝贝 你怎么样
Yeah, uh, honey, how are you?
不 亲爱的 我现在办公室有人
No, honey, I have somebody in the office with me now.
妈妈在工作
Mommy's working. Yeah.
谢谢 我爱你 再见
Thank you. I love you, goodbye.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
我女儿很让人操心
My daughter's quite a handful.
你的真名是多米尼科 是吧
Yeah, so, your real name's Domenico, huh?
对 你怎么知道
Yeah, how do you know that?
你兄弟的档案上有
It was in your brother's records here.
这是姓吗
Um, what is it, a family name?
我是跟我外公的名字
I was named after my grandfather.
我外公的名字也是多米尼科
My grandfather's name is Domenico as well.
有意思吧
Isn't that funny?
多米尼科·帕拉皮亚诺
Yeah, Domenico Parlapiano.
够绕嘴的吧
How's that for a mouthful?
剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表