剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表
她身材怎么样
What's her body like?
再见
Good-bye.
完成了吗
Hey, is it, is it done?
什么 还没有 这是我的博士论文
What? Oh, no, this is my doctoral thesis.
我的公♥寓♥ 我住的地方被人非法闯入了
My apartment, my living space, got broken into.
现在我去哪儿都得带着我的论文
So now I've got to lug this around wherever I go.
不过 你给我的手稿 我每天都在翻译
But your, uh, manuscript, I'm working on every day.
你怎么知道我住在这
How did you know where I live?
怎么 有什么见不得人的秘密吗
What, is it some big, dark secret?
不 只是
No, it's just...
-我能进来吗 -当然 请进
- Can I come in? - Oh, uh, yeah, sure.
好 我还怕你不问呢
Okay, I thought you'd never ask.
地址就在你的支票上
It was on your check.
就写在上面呢
It's written right there on the front.
-请坐 -我看到了你住的街道
- Sit down. - I saw your street
我心想 天哪 那是希林戴尔街
and I was like, oh, my God, it's Hillyndale.
我好像记得 我当时心想
I guess I remembered it. I was like, what, are they
起这个街名是为了彰显古雅吗
trying to be quaint with that name,
还是为了营造英式风格
or faux British?
自从我们上次聊过之后
Um, and I was wanting to talk to you
我一直想和你再聊聊
since our last conversation.
你之前说的话
What you had said, you were saying that, um,
挺有道理的
you, you, you made a good point.
我没有真正投入感情 也没有真正理解
That I was being not emotional or really taking in
我在阅读的内容 这让我深有感触
what I was reading, and that stuck with me.
所以我心想 我应该
So I'm like, I should...
我很担心
I was concerned that
你打算把它当做礼物送给你母亲
you're giving it to your mother as a gift.
她看过里面的内容吗
And has she ever seen anything that's inside of it?
没有
Uh, no.
所以我建议
So I think
别直接给你母亲
that you should not give it to your mother
你自己看一遍再决定
until you've read it yourself, you know?
-好 我知道了 -嗯
- Yeah, I got that. - Yeah.
快完成了吗
So is it, is it almost done?
嗯 快完成了 我只是...
Well, yes, it's almost done. I'm just...
-快完成了 -是的
- Almost done? - Yes.
-你能帮我个忙吗 -可以
- Can you do me a favor? - Yeah.
能不能别给我压力
Can you just not pressure me?
-好 -我就是...
- Yeah. - I just, I don't,
我有压力时做不好 我已经尽力了
I don't do well with pressure and I'm, I'm doing it.
话说 你家有喝的吗
Do you have anything I could drink, actually?
有 我有啤酒和水
Uh, yeah. I have beer and, uh, water.
我很想来瓶啤酒 请给我啤酒
I would love a beer. Please get me a beer!
这里就是你家
So this is the place.
真是...
Wow. It's...
你做什么工作 多米尼克
So what do you do, Dominick?
我给房♥子刷漆
I paint houses.
房♥屋油漆工啊
Oh! A house painter.
太好了
Oh! That's perfect.
做这份工作必须得身强体壮
You have to be strong for that, I'm sure.
是的
Yeah.
索尔仁尼琴
Solzhenitsyn?
苏联杰出作家
你原以为我这样的笨蛋会看什么书
You thought a dumb fuck like me would be reading what?
米基·斯皮兰的小说 《皮条客》杂♥志♥
Mickey Spillane? Hustler?
情♥色♥侦探小说作家
我只是... 觉得很厉害
Oh, I just... that's impressive.
看来你并非...
I guess there's more to you than
徒有其表
meets the eye.
我这周很难熬
I've had such a week.
我需要这个
I needed this.
你也打算给我点吃的吗 还是
Are you gonna feed me too or are you just gonna
只给我酒 然后把我赶出去
ply me with alcohol and then kick me out?
我只有... 除非你喜欢
I have, I mean, unless you like
葡萄干麦片或鸡汤
Raisin Bran or chicken broth, I really,
我家里没多少吃的
I really don't have much here.
我们也可以叫披萨外卖♥♥
Or we could order pizza.
这个社会真是堕落了
Society's gone so D-grade.
人们好像失去了沟通能力
I feel like people can't compute.
我明明说芝士 他们却送来香肠
So they bring us fucking pepperoni when I said cheese.
那是谁
Who's that?
是我妻子
Mm, that's my wife.
等等 你有妻子
Wait, oh, you have a wife?
其实是前妻 她叫黛莎
Mm, my ex-wife, I meant. That's-that's Dessa.
黛莎啊 黛莎是做什么工作的
Oh, Dessa. What does, what does Dessa do?
她在陶艺工作室上班
Huh? She works at a pottery studio
和她的新男友一起
with her-- her new boyfriend.
真好啊
That is fascinating.
我前夫
Well, my ex-husband,
他叫陶德
his name is Todd.
嫁给他有点像嫁给了萨德侯爵
It was kind of like being married to the Marquis de Sade,
情♥色♥小说鼻祖
但他给我的只有痛苦 没有欢愉
except he was all pain, no pleasure.
原来是陶德侯爵啊
Ah, the Marquis de Todd.
你一下就想到了吗
Did you just think of this?
太好笑了
That's so funny.
或者
Or!
萨德陶德
Todd de Sade.
听我说
Hey, so, uh...
我可以送你回家
I could give you a ride back in this,
外面在下暴雨
in this storm, uh, you know?
我有辆四驱皮卡
I have a four-wheel drive.
你今晚喝了不少酒
And you've had a few, few to drink tonight.
你听见自己在说什么吗
Do you hear what you're saying?
简直像小说里的对白
I mean, it's like a storybook line.
"我开卡车送你回家"
"I'll run you home in my truck."
高吗 大吗 宽敞吗
Is it tall? Is it big? Is it wide?
是辆150
It's... it's a 150.
你会不会... 小心 糟了
Do you, ooh, look out. Oh, no.
我有更好的提议
I have a better idea.
不如我们来听音乐吧
How about we listen to some music?
不用帮我 我会操作电器
No, don't help me, I know how to work the electronics.
我好爱这首歌♥
Oh, I love this song!
我本以为你喜欢古典音乐
I would have pegged you for a classical music type.
过来
Come on!
和我共舞
Dance with me.
快过来 多米尼克 跳舞
Come on, Dominick, dance.
你要让我一个人跳舞吗
You gonna make me dance all alone?
*我不知道*
*I don't know what*
*你想从我这得到什么*
*The hell you want from me...*
感觉爽吗
Does that feel good?
天啊 怎么回事
Oh, my. What's happening?
怎么了 我做错什么了
What? Oh, oh, what'd I do?
你还好吧 怎么了
Are you okay? What?
怎么了
What?
-怎么回... -不
- What's...? - No.
我只是很紧张
I'm just really nervous, and, uh...
天啊 别紧张
Oh, my God. Don't be nervous.
你在笑吗
Are you laughing?
-不是 只是... -什么
- I'm not, it's just-- - What?
我仍然没法忘记...
It's been a, you know I'm having a hard time getting over...
内德拉 你没事吧
Nedra? Are you all right?
出不来了吗
Are you-- are you stuck?
-你把我反锁在里面了 -我没反锁你
- You locked me in! - I didn't lock you in.
-有时会... -你是想羞辱我吗
- Sometimes it... - Are you trying to humiliate me,
你这个该死的穴居人
you fuckin' Neanderthal!
我只是很紧张 我刚和我妻子分手
I was really nervous. I just broke up with my wife.
闭嘴吧 不如我打给你妻子
Oh, shut up. Why don't I call your wife?
我们两个女人一起声讨你的性骚扰行为
So that we can commiserate about your sexual harassment.
-等一下 -还有你那些操蛋的...
- Hey! Now wait a minute. - And all your fucking...
那不是性骚扰
剧集 | 我知道这是真的 | 导航列表